Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best looks or best sex game?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you had to pick between vanilla (use your own interpretation here!) sex with someone you found looked PERFECT or sex with someone who was a demon in the bedroom but average/good enough looks - which would you go for?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Sexual compatibility is far more important than someone just being nice to look at.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Perfect looks please. As is my custom I will just be laying there so I'll need something to look at

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Sexual compatibility is far more important than someone just being nice to look at."

Very much this.

That's not to say someone societally beautiful couldn't be an utter incubus in the bedroom - they can be.

But, for me I'd rather have someone where I had that raw sexual chemistry. I'd probably think they're the sexiest thing alive and that's all that matters to me.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Whichever I would have the best sex with, I'd have to be attracted to them in the first place to get that far

over a year ago

"Perfect looks please. As is my custom I will just be laying there so I'll need something to look at "

I'm torn cause I know I can get both. I've slept with some gorgeous people but no Ana De Armes types and that would be an experience...

By *dventurousSexplorersCouple
over a year ago

Fantasy Land

Sexual compatibility 100%. Nothing worse than getting down with a 10/10 and there’s absolutely no chemistry.

Not interested in anymore awkward “this isn’t gonna happen sorry” especially when you have to drive them home after ha

J.

over a year ago

"Sexual compatibility 100%. Nothing worse than getting down with a 10/10 and there’s absolutely no chemistry.

Not interested in anymore awkward “this isn’t gonna happen sorry” especially when you have to drive them home after ha

J."

People say that....to you?!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give me a demon in the bedroom anytime

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"If you had to pick between vanilla (use your own interpretation here!) sex with someone you found looked PERFECT or sex with someone who was a demon in the bedroom but average/good enough looks - which would you go for?!"

Does it have to be vanilla? Are other flavours included Brucey?

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"Sexual compatibility is far more important than someone just being nice to look at.

Very much this.

That's not to say someone societally beautiful couldn't be an utter incubus in the bedroom - they can be.

But, for me I'd rather have someone where I had that raw sexual chemistry. I'd probably think they're the sexiest thing alive and that's all that matters to me. "

100% this! When I’m sexually compatible with someone they immediately become way more desirable to me.

over a year ago

"If you had to pick between vanilla (use your own interpretation here!) sex with someone you found looked PERFECT or sex with someone who was a demon in the bedroom but average/good enough looks - which would you go for?!

Does it have to be vanilla? Are other flavours included Brucey? "

Mint or vanilla. We are out of strawberries!

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"If you had to pick between vanilla (use your own interpretation here!) sex with someone you found looked PERFECT or sex with someone who was a demon in the bedroom but average/good enough looks - which would you go for?!

Does it have to be vanilla? Are other flavours included Brucey?

Mint or vanilla. We are out of strawberries!"

What about raspberry ripple? That’s my favourite

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s all about good sex with hopefully someone you can enjoy sexually and have a laugh with ? The perfect look don’t come into it ?

Post new Message to Thread