Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smell and taste of vagina

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

*its not an sti or infection *

Ladies, non binaries and people with vaginas, have you ever experienced the smell and taste of your vagina changing? I mean totally changing and not just because of time of the month etc.

My scent and taste has totally changed in the last month, it doesn't smell bad, it just doesn't smell like me if you know what I mean haha

I've had all the tests and there's nothing wrong with her, as I said it's not a bad change, it's just...different, stronger. Whereas before I would say I was a sweet taste, now I'm tangy. It's making me paranoid and I've not met anyone since its changed, because I don't know how it will seem to someone else.

It's really hard to explain! Is it an age thing, could it be change of diet, I went dairy free about 5mths ago.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

BV?

over a year ago

"BV?"

Nope, tested for all that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

It'll probably be down to the diet change. So long as it's not an infection or unpleasant scent or taste I wouldn't worry about it.

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

I would say definitely diet changes has caused it as what you can eat can affect how you smell and taste.

over a year ago

Do people actually have sweet tasting fannies?

My minge has always been so bland and uninteresting and I want one that tastes like fresh strawberries.

I hope your fanny is back to your normal soon OP. As long as the taste and scent isn't unpleasant and oozing I doubt anyone will be put off.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

You been hitting the pineapple and asparagus pizzas hard the last few weeks?

over a year ago

Diet does affect taste for sure. That would be my bet as well. Change is hard to adjust too when you were used to certain taste and I'm sorry you put your sex life on hold due to that. Are you intending to stick to this diet for health reasons or you are able to tweak it perhaps without jeopardising your other wellbeing goals ?

over a year ago

"Do people actually have sweet tasting fannies?

My minge has always been so bland and uninteresting and I want one that tastes like fresh strawberries.

I hope your fanny is back to your normal soon OP. As long as the taste and scent isn't unpleasant and oozing I doubt anyone will be put off."

Haha sweet was the closest description I could come up with, it has certainly never tasted like strawberries. Its hard to describe the taste isn't it! Thanks, it's just disconcerting, but yeah, definitely no oozing!

over a year ago

"Diet does affect taste for sure. That would be my bet as well. Change is hard to adjust too when you were used to certain taste and I'm sorry you put your sex life on hold due to that. Are you intending to stick to this diet for health reasons or you are able to tweak it perhaps without jeopardising your other wellbeing goals ? "

I can either have a different tasting vagina or raging ache I think I'll pick the former.

I think I'll ask a guy I've known a long time to try it out and give me feedback!

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Diet. Too much Prosecco or hummus is not a good thing; diet of fruit when on holiday in the summer and I literally taste like a peach.

over a year ago

"You been hitting the pineapple and asparagus pizzas hard the last few weeks?"

Ewwww

over a year ago

Hang in, do women taste themselves?!

over a year ago

"Diet does affect taste for sure. That would be my bet as well. Change is hard to adjust too when you were used to certain taste and I'm sorry you put your sex life on hold due to that. Are you intending to stick to this diet for health reasons or you are able to tweak it perhaps without jeopardising your other wellbeing goals ?

I can either have a different tasting vagina or raging ache I think I'll pick the former.

I think I'll ask a guy I've known a long time to try it out and give me feedback!"

I like your plan! And yes . Priorities! Fingers crossed he will ease your mind

over a year ago

"Hang in, do women taste themselves?! "

I come from the mind that I want to know what I am serving to others. Same like I would taste the food I cook for my guests.

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

You looking for some thoughts for the wank bank lol

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

Oh crikey! Have you been living as a monk?

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Of course we do

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

I love it when the woman I am with socks my fingers or my cock after she has cum on them

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"Diet. Too much Prosecco or hummus is not a good thing; diet of fruit when on holiday in the summer and I literally taste like a peach. "

"Room service! One Basket of fruit for ms Couga!"

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

*socks.

Bloody predictive text

over a year ago

I mean yeah, obviously I know my kinda woman sucks dick after it's been in her etc so would taste herself that way.

What I didn't realise is that women might masturbate and suck their own fingers after it's been in them just for their own pleasure.

And that's hot as fuck!

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"I mean yeah, obviously I know my kinda woman sucks dick after it's been in her etc so would taste herself that way.

What I didn't realise is that women might masturbate and suck their own fingers after it's been in them just for their own pleasure.

And that's hot as fuck!"

Yes, yes it is!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Hi...have you heard of BV?

Bacterial vaginosis is a common condition that often causes smelly vaginal discharge.

Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include white and watery vaginal discharge that often has a strong fishy smell.

It is not an sti and can be treated very easily by a doctor.

Think of it as like thrush.

Women often do not realise that that have it.

I admire your openness. If we can't be open here then.....

Xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Obviously symptoms vary between women.

over a year ago

"I mean yeah, obviously I know my kinda woman sucks dick after it's been in her etc so would taste herself that way.

And that's hot as fuck!"

Yep I mean, I probably won't from now on! might get used to it though, but I did before.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

And that's hot as fuck!"

Are we supposed to just wipe it off on the curtains?

over a year ago

"Hi...have you heard of BV?

Bacterial vaginosis is a common condition that often causes smelly vaginal discharge.

Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include white and watery vaginal discharge that often has a strong fishy smell.

Xx"

Thanks, but I've tested for that, you can get a little test stick for bv, who knew! And I've no discharge.

over a year ago

"Hang in, do women taste themselves?!

I love it when the woman I am with socks my fingers or my cock after she has cum on them "

You cum on your socks?

over a year ago

Hormones maybe, or a change in the level of your good bacteria perhaps?

You could try: optibac for women (intimate flora) ... It contains friendly bacteria strains especially found in the vaginal & urinary tract

over a year ago

"Hormones maybe, or a change in the level of your good bacteria perhaps?

You could try: optibac for women (intimate flora) ... It contains friendly bacteria strains especially found in the vaginal & urinary tract"

Thanks, Ive been taking Oxford organics optibac Intimate Flora for a couple of weeks now. Fingers crossed

over a year ago

Also, the mens contribution to this thread is absolutely hilarious

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

No, I can't say it's something I've ever been aware of

over a year ago

"Also, the mens contribution to this thread is absolutely hilarious "

Yes!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Tangy is probably actually a good thing. A healthy vagina contains lots of bacteria called lactobacilli and they maintain a slightly acidic pH to the vagina. Another thing lactobacilli do is convert milk into yoghurt (the lactic acid they produce makes natural yoghurt tangy). So, a tangy vag is an acidic vag, which is healthy and normal. It shouldn't really be sweet all the time, suggests that the balance of bacteria, yeast and other things isn't quite right.

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

"Hang in, do women taste themselves?!

I love it when the woman I am with socks my fingers or my cock after she has cum on them

You cum on your socks? "

Lol, yes sometimes it goes bloody everywhere.

over a year ago

And that's hot as fuck!

Are we supposed to just wipe it off on the curtains?"

Or a tissue? That's what I do with my erupting loads!

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

I think the NHS supply a vagina replacement service.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I think the NHS supply a vagina replacement service. "

If they do, I'd like one please

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"*its not an sti or infection *

Ladies, non binaries and people with vaginas, have you ever experienced the smell and taste of your vagina changing? I mean totally changing and not just because of time of the month etc.

My scent and taste has totally changed in the last month, it doesn't smell bad, it just doesn't smell like me if you know what I mean haha

I've had all the tests and there's nothing wrong with her, as I said it's not a bad change, it's just...different, stronger. Whereas before I would say I was a sweet taste, now I'm tangy. It's making me paranoid and I've not met anyone since its changed, because I don't know how it will seem to someone else.

It's really hard to explain! Is it an age thing, could it be change of diet, I went dairy free about 5mths ago.

"

yes your diet try eating or drinking lots of pineapple related juice or chunks

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

They can if they are diabetic.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I hope your fanny is back to your normal soon OP. As long as the taste and scent isn't unpleasant and oozing I doubt anyone will be put off."

I’ve always imagined yours tasting of alphabetti spaghetti. Devine

over a year ago

I hope your fanny is back to your normal soon OP. As long as the taste and scent isn't unpleasant and oozing I doubt anyone will be put off.

"

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right."

P is for squirt

over a year ago

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt"

D isn't for everyone.

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt

D isn't for everyone."

U is for me

over a year ago

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt

D isn't for everyone.

U is for me"

4 eva

over a year ago

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt

D isn't for everyone.

U is for me

4 eva"

What is wrong with you both. Sending love and prayers.

over a year ago

"Diet. Too much Prosecco or hummus is not a good thing; diet of fruit when on holiday in the summer and I literally taste like a peach. "

I find this hard to swallow.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt

D isn't for everyone.

U is for me

4 eva"

What happened to the other alphabettis?

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

OP it may be your tastebuds that have changed due to your change in diet.

over a year ago

I noticed a big change in the Mrs after she stopped smoking, and we actually refer to her as being ripe about a week after her period

Tastes different smells different sends me wild

Mind you she comments on my cum tasting spicy from time to time , but I’m always ripe or horny

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"*its not an sti or infection *

"

Mate it's fine really. Especially if you have been tested. Yes all of the things you mentioned can change it.

I can't see how old you are as your profile is hidden but I'm certain mine has changed with every decade.

I can't speak for women as I don't play with them but the men don't seem to mind at all!

I've tasted myself on men for every decade since I was 16 and I'm 41 now and it's a very slight change to me. Not enough to put the men off clearly.

I actually tasted another woman on a man and it was ok and actually highly erotic and not as gross as my neurodivergent brain thought it would be.

I think that our world is so sanitized that we don't actually know how a healthy body smells anymore and not even our own.

I'm certain you are ok from your description. Hugs.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Yes lovely. Lol!

Bless your cotton socks. You men should taste your semen too.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

A is for apple

B is for bite

C for yourself

It tastes just right.

P is for squirt

D isn't for everyone.

U is for me

4 eva

What is wrong with you both. Sending love and prayers.

"

Lol! I need male banter to laugh at. I'm stuck indoors with a cold and I missed out on a meet because of it. Boo. Fab is my entertainment/Fun. I work on myself too hard so I need some fun.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"OP it may be your tastebuds that have changed due to your change in diet. "

True that happens.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Hi...have you heard of BV?

Xx

Thanks, but I've tested for that, you can get a little test stick for bv, who knew! And I've no discharge. "

Side note. I always have discharge. I'm a very wet woman. That's why some women always use panty liners because the acidic discharge bleaches their underwear.

over a year ago

"Diet. Too much Prosecco or hummus is not a good thing; diet of fruit when on holiday in the summer and I literally taste like a peach.

I find this hard to swallow. "

I had a lump in my throat reading this . On a serious note , where are the professional Fab medics when you need them?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/23 22:07:27]

over a year ago

I'm happy to report experiment complete and test subject reported absolutely no concerns re taste smell etc. He's says it's all in my head, charming haha

(Experiment was to have a longterm fwb go down there for science)

Thanks everyone for the help and the laughs.

over a year ago

"I'm happy to report experiment complete and test subject reported absolutely no concerns re taste smell etc. He's says it's all in my head, charming haha

(Experiment was to have a longterm fwb go down there for science)

Thanks everyone for the help and the laughs."

Yippee! never been so happy for another woman to have a successful cunnilingus

Post new Message to Thread