Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking for advice.

Jump to newest

By *e and him 2021 OP   Couple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

On a recent visit to a club we stood and watch a single female being fucked by a group of men while her partner watch this has intrigued us to try.

But would like advice on how to go about it.

Are we just better going in to an open room and letting single men in and if he thinks it would be a no then for him tell them or just go with the flow on the night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luemeanie050Man
over a year ago

Poole

For me it's a question of how loose your boundaries are, tell the guys where the boundary is and what you want. As a previous participant, usually it's pretty simple to give the lady what she wants.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd let him select....unless you want anyone and everyone to have a go x

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

It sounds like you're wanting a gangbang type of thing but maybe something more choosy. Of the few clubs I've been to, one had an open room where people were only able to join if invited in - so if you liked the look of someone you asked them to join. Others were more enter at your own risk but appreciate there might not be any play. Otherwise it is talking to people beforehand

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"On a recent visit to a club we stood and watch a single female being fucked by a group of men while her partner watch this has intrigued us to try.

But would like advice on how to go about it.

Are we just better going in to an open room and letting single men in and if he thinks it would be a no then for him tell them or just go with the flow on the night. "

take a book of numbered tickets with you and hand them to the chosen guys, you can even set an order

By *e and him 2021 OP   Couple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Yes guessing it’s like a gang bang with some guide lines.

Obviously we’ve been going club for a number of years and a few years ago we where playing on a open bed with a extra guy which was going well(she does like to be watched when playing) but one guy walked straight over from round a corner and just shoved his dick into her face at no point did he speak or make eye contact with either of us. And at this it put her off and she got up and walked away. The guy we were playing with give the other guy a few choice words. So this is the hold back by her she wants to try again but has taken a number of years to get back to this point. We’ve met single guys over the years and that has help her trust guys again. When we are at club there are guy that she says he a definite no or I wouldn’t want him etc so it’s how to get the guys you want but not the ones she doesn’t.

By *ucks Couple UKCouple
over a year ago

Bucks

It’s not my fantasy so I guess my opinion is probably biased. If I were you though I would be very clear with my partner about what I wanted and who I wanted. I’d check out who was there and tell my partner who could and who couldn’t touch me before the fun began begins.

Post new Message to Thread