FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabbing profiles?(set aside a few i ramble on)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bear with me i do ramble but that's coz my only company is the cat and she's asleep.

I've been reading threads on helping with profiles, asking why it takes so long, how to get verified and the responses, helpful and not so helpful. A lot of repeat advice etc

I know everyone has their own idea on what they see as a good profile but my question is

If you could fab a profile, not just the pics, but the content, would you?

I understand it would get too complicated if for example a man is looking for a couple or vice versa, so they may only fab what they are looking. That's not what I mean, I'm talking in general. Fabbing a profile that shows new or fairly new members to see what a great one looks like, Would owners of profiles see it as a compliment or can it be seen as a popularity contest?

Can't help but think there must be peeps where their profile doesn't do them justice.(my opinion)

Wow i went on a bit

Homemade scones for any replies lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Bear with me i do ramble but that's coz my only company is the cat and she's asleep.

I've been reading threads on helping with profiles, asking why it takes so long, how to get verified and the responses, helpful and not so helpful. A lot of repeat advice etc

I know everyone has their own idea on what they see as a good profile but my question is

I understand it would get too complicated if for example a man is looking for a couple or vice versa, so they may only fab what they are looking. That's not what I mean, I'm talking in general. Fabbing a profile that shows new or fairly new members to see what a great one looks like, Would owners of profiles see it as a compliment or can it be seen as a popularity contest?

Can't help but think there must be peeps where their profile doesn't do them justice.(my opinion)

Wow i went on a bit

"

I would do anything for a scone. Lol

Yes...I would like an option to be able appreciate bio too.

Some are so funny .I don't like long ones with demands though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Bear with me i do ramble but that's coz my only company is the cat and she's asleep.

Wow i went on a bit

"

I'm only here for the scones. Does this count as a reply? Can I have my scone now please?

over a year ago

Naughty Lane

Wow i went on a bit

I'm only here for the scones. Does this count as a reply? Can I have my scone now please? "

I was first in line. Lol

over a year ago

I only made 12 and by the looks of it you can both have two each lol

over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"I only made 12 and by the looks of it you can both have two each lol"

Awww...thanks... now im happy bunny... any cream going?lol

By *dmundwilsonMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

Not pertinent but that is a beautiful bottom you have there ms piggy! X

over a year ago

I probably would.

By *rtyIanMan
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

any cheese scones going

I would fab a profile

By *r Black 85Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Can I have my scone with Strawberry jam and cream please.

I would fab a profile.

over a year ago

We only eat scones when they’re pronounced as scones and not as scones!

Cheers please Bob.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah I'd fab a good profile regardless of if it was who we were looking for.

Can I have a scone now please?

Mrs

By *ottsguy74Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

You have to admire a good profile where thought has gone into it and let them know its appreciated.

Anyone need any jam for their scone?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Wow i went on a bit

"

Hell yes, we've seen some brilliant scripts but the images aren't great (we're sure they are nice people btw) and have often thought if only the pictures were as good.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Based on the nature of my bio I could have a section at the back for guests to sign in to show their appreciation

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I would definitely fab a bio. It would also be nice to fab a status, sometimes a message is a bit OTT just to say “I agree” or “good onya!”

over a year ago

3 scones left by my count

I've got cream but only raspberry jam as I'm allergic to strawberry

A thumbs up to a good profile but without it stating how many you got would stop any vanity

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

It's a nice idea, but I fear it wouldn't work. Some people will Fab anything if they fancy a fuck.

Can you freeze my scone please? I should be in Wales sometime before the summer.

Gbat

over a year ago

I tend to prefer profiles which say what people are like and what they like. Rather than profiles which have a long (sometimes angry) list of what they don't like.

over a year ago

I think the best "Fab" signal a profile can get for its content would be a wink from whoever likes it.

over a year ago

"It's a nice idea, but I fear it wouldn't work. Some people will Fab anything if they fancy a fuck.

Can you freeze my scone please? I should be in Wales sometime before the summer.

Gbat "

Ok, but fabbing a profile, how did you get from appreciation to it being a fuck? You wouldn't know who fabbed you unless they got through the filters and messaged.

I've eaten it haha

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

No, I wouldn't see the point of it

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"It's a nice idea, but I fear it wouldn't work. Some people will Fab anything if they fancy a fuck.

Gbat

Ok, but fabbing a profile, how did you get from appreciation to it being a fuck? You wouldn't know who fabbed you unless they got through the filters and messaged. "

Based on the current Fab a picture model, the recipient can see who's Fabbed it. It's quite an easy step!

And of course it wouldn't usually result in a fuck but the site is full of sycophants who don't always think rationally.

Gbat

The cake? Once it's scone it's scone!

over a year ago

Gbat

Ok, but fabbing a profile, how did you get from appreciation to it being a fuck? You wouldn't know who fabbed you unless they got through the filters and messaged.

Based on the current Fab a picture model, the recipient can see who's Fabbed it. It's quite an easy step!

And of course it wouldn't usually result in a fuck but the site is full of sycophants who don't always think rationally.

Gbat

The cake? Once it's scone it's scone!"

I see now. I wasn't clear that you'd just fab but it would be anon

It was delicious

over a year ago

What you’re taking about almost sounds like rating a profile. You could grade each profile for pictures, content, interaction. Then this would show everyone stopping by it what sort of profile it is.

You could end up with scores like:

Pictures: - 9.2

Content: - 8.7

Interaction: - 7.3

This indicating some saucy pics, a useful and clear profile text and details, and someone that is reasonably good at replying or engaging on the forums.

Or;

Pictures: - 2.6

Content: - 7.9

Interaction: - 3.5

Thus indicating that they’ve just got one block pic, and sometimes strong a few words together. However despite their clear profile, they too often act like a dick

It’ll never work!

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I’m too late for scones I bet

over a year ago

"What you’re taking about almost sounds like rating a profile. You could grade each profile for pictures, content, interaction. Then this would show everyone stopping by it what sort of profile it is.

You could end up with scores like:

Pictures: - 9.2

Content: - 8.7

Interaction: - 7.3

This indicating some saucy pics, a useful and clear profile text and details, and someone that is reasonably good at replying or engaging on the forums.

Or;

Pictures: - 2.6

Content: - 7.9

Interaction: - 3.5

Thus indicating that they’ve just got one block pic, and sometimes strong a few words together. However despite their clear profile, they too often act like a dick

It’ll never work! "

I didn't think of that, however good a profile is.... The owner could be a twat

over a year ago

"I’m too late for scones I bet "

Next time.... But it'll be cornflake cakes. Is that acceptable lol

Post new Message to Thread