Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Farting during sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just how common is an unfortunately timed love puff ? Asking for a friend....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happens frequently, best jist to laugh them off

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Some activities run a higher risk than others.

Some positions almost guarantee a Fanny fart. Others risk a bum trump.

By *ister_ee_1981Man
over a year ago

Paphos

Shit happens...

over a year ago

A fanny fart indeed. As previously said,it's alot to do with the position your in at the time. I tend to let one slip during anal tbh. .

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

My opinion is if she starts it… i’ll finish it!!

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Shit happens..."

Preferably not but if it does...

over a year ago

It happens. I just laugh uncontrollably....especially if its not mine!

over a year ago

Just laugh it off and carry on, well that's if you can stop laughing long enough to carry on

over a year ago

Thought this said "fainting during sex" for a few moments. That wouldn't be great and a hard one to explain.

over a year ago

"Just how common is an unfortunately timed love puff ? Asking for a friend.... "

It's not uncommon.

When it's more than just a puff it's not so good. Answering for a friend

over a year ago

"Just laugh it off and carry on, well that's if you can stop laughing long enough to carry on "

Have had it happen, the person I'm with laughing squeezed/pushed me out of them. Which was funny itself.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It's a fanny fart from air being sucked in

over a year ago

"Just laugh it off and carry on, well that's if you can stop laughing long enough to carry on

Have had it happen, the person I'm with laughing squeezed/pushed me out of them. Which was funny itself. "

Yep, I think all play would stop after that until I/they could gain some composer back. The only problem is I would look at them and just start laughing again

over a year ago

"Just laugh it off and carry on, well that's if you can stop laughing long enough to carry on

Have had it happen, the person I'm with laughing squeezed/pushed me out of them. Which was funny itself.

Yep, I think all play would stop after that until I/they could gain some composer back. The only problem is I would look at them and just start laughing again "

It's normally a good point for a breather

over a year ago

Reminded me of a drawing I've seen today.. Three relationship milestones to get through - first fart, first family meet and first trip to IKEA

Happens. Human thing. Especially in awkward double bended positions

T

By *alamity clungeWoman
over a year ago

Clungetown

Comes in handy when he's taking too long at oral.

Keeps on telling me he can breathe through his ears. So with that logic, the smell shouldn't bother him.

over a year ago

"Comes in handy when he's taking too long at oral.

Keeps on telling me he can breathe through his ears. So with that logic, the smell shouldn't bother him."

I love you a little

By *alamity clungeWoman
over a year ago

Clungetown

Keeps on telling me he can breathe through his ears. So with that logic, the smell shouldn't bother him.

I love you a little "

over a year ago

Keeps on telling me he can breathe through his ears. So with that logic, the smell shouldn't bother him."

A woman after my own heart

over a year ago

I was in a couples room at a club with my FWB and there was another couple alongside us playing. The lady of the pair, let several trumps off in quick succession, every time one emerged she’d squeal “ oh god sorry”…. By the time she’d let off for the 6th time, we were all in hysterics and none of us could carry on because we were laughing too much!

over a year ago

"I was in a couples room at a club with my FWB and there was another couple alongside us playing. The lady of the pair, let several trumps off in quick succession, every time one emerged she’d squeal “ oh god sorry”…. By the time she’d let off for the 6th time, we were all in hysterics and none of us could carry on because we were laughing too much! "

Brilliant, if you can't have a laugh during sex when can you

over a year ago

I always poop before sex and do an enema to ensure clean passage which helps me from the feeling of not having to let one rip.

It's also a good idea to avoid fart trigger foods that you know make you gassy, such as onions, broccoli, brussel sprouts and wheat, in the hours before planning to play. Sip liquids slowly since gulping them down can cause you to take in excess air. Avoiding carbonated drinks too, because the bubbles can lead to flatulence.

Sex involves all sorts of sounds: grunts, moans, squeaks, squeals, slaps, smacks and yep, even farts. Simply roll with the flow and not worry about it.

Hell, I've even had some request I sit on their face and fart out cumcocktail bubbles so they can indulge in cleaning out my hole.

over a year ago

"I was in a couples room at a club with my FWB and there was another couple alongside us playing. The lady of the pair, let several trumps off in quick succession, every time one emerged she’d squeal “ oh god sorry”…. By the time she’d let off for the 6th time, we were all in hysterics and none of us could carry on because we were laughing too much!

Brilliant, if you can't have a laugh during sex when can you"

Exactly

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Blimey - I think I’d be absolutely mortified if I inadvertently let rip during the act.

I’d of course immediately blame it on my dog as is customary in all impromptu wind scenarios (even if she was presently nowhere on the scene)

Post new Message to Thread