Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Happy New Year

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So the time has come to wish you all a Happy New Year...

Now 2012 has been a relative quiet one for me a few hiccups, messed up a relationship however I have met some wonderful new friends and got rid of ones that really have no reason to be in my life..

I have bared my soul on the forums usually when I have had a few vodka's and felt warm and fuzzy.. however no one has judged me or made me feel any different... I have prob come across as some vodka guzzling mad woman which I am not denying...

However I just wanted to say have a Happy content and hopfully fun 2013...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

And a happy and prosperous Ney Year to you sweet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A very happy new year to you xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So the time has come to wish you all a Happy New Year...

Now 2012 has been a relative quiet one for me a few hiccups, messed up a relationship however I have met some wonderful new friends and got rid of ones that really have no reason to be in my life..

I have bared my soul on the forums usually when I have had a few vodka's and felt warm and fuzzy.. however no one has judged me or made me feel any different... I have prob come across as some vodka guzzling mad woman which I am not denying...

However I just wanted to say have a Happy content and hopfully fun 2013... "

Let me be the first one and judge you ...

as ...

a lovely wodka guzzling forumite - long may it continue and a Happy New Year

over a year ago

Happy New Year to you as well...... and heres to another mad eventful 2013!!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

However I just wanted to say have a Happy content and hopfully fun 2013... Let me be the first one and judge you ...

as ...

a lovely wodka guzzling forumite - long may it continue and a Happy New Year "

Holy mackerel... "Vodka guzzling" of course...

over a year ago

Happy New Year to you too. All the best for 2013 from a fellow vodka guzzling forumite

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

However I just wanted to say have a Happy content and hopfully fun 2013... Let me be the first one and judge you ...

as ...

a lovely wodka guzzling forumite - long may it continue and a Happy New Year Holy mackerel... "Vodka guzzling" of course... "

You been on the bubbles already...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

as ...

a lovely wodka guzzling forumite - long may it continue and a Happy New Year Holy mackerel... "Vodka guzzling" of course...

You been on the bubbles already... "

What... me? .......;-)

over a year ago

Happy new year...

Post new Message to Thread