Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Intelligence or physical

Jump to newest

By *nigmatic x Divinity OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up town top ranking

I'm a saiposexual.

I'm curious, what are more appealing to you?

Intelligence or physical attributes?

Looking forward to the comments

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Definitely intelligence. Ideally both, but I've found people attractive purely because of their mind before. Never just because of their body.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To paraphrase Casanova: Beauty without wit offers nothing but the enjoyment of its material charms, whilst witty ugliness captivates by the charms of the mind, and at last fulfils all the desires of the man it has captivated

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Physilligence

over a year ago

Their credit score.

over a year ago

Both ideally.

Had some interest from a real Adonis recently but jeez he was dense.

Lost all interest.

By *eadinthecloudsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It's a bit sad not to want both? We don't have to fuck people that are only half the recipe

By *nSeeNMan
over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Bit of both I would say.

over a year ago

"I'm a saiposexual.

Looking forward to the comments "

Intelligence for sure , I need to be able to have deep conversations with someone.

The human body is always a beautiful thing it’s only society that forms misconceptions of beauty in people.

A healthy liberated mind is far more beautiful than the false beauty fed to us by social and all media

over a year ago

There's an MFV (minimal fuckable value) when it comes to looks but intelligence is non-negotiable

over a year ago

I too am a sapiosexual. So, in an ideal world, enjoy huge swathes of both.

over a year ago

I want it all.

over a year ago

"To paraphrase Casanova: Beauty without wit offers nothing but the enjoyment of its material charms, whilst witty ugliness captivates by the charms of the mind, and at last fulfils all the desires of the man it has captivated"

over a year ago

"There's an MFV (minimal fuckable value) when it comes to looks but intelligence is non-negotiable "

Is there a mathematical formula for this?

over a year ago

Physicality.

You want to fuck then not have them as your phone a friend !!!!!!!

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Physicality.

You want to fuck then not have them as your phone a friend !!!!!!!"

Not everyone wants a meaningless shag.

over a year ago

"There's an MFV (minimal fuckable value) when it comes to looks but intelligence is non-negotiable

Is there a mathematical formula for this? "

AC = DC²

over a year ago

I know intelligent people with great bodies and shit personalities, the last is the most important

over a year ago

"Physicality.

Not everyone wants a meaningless shag."

I’m not speaking for everyone. Think the OP was asking for individual opinions.

Besides mine was bit tongue in cheeky anyway. Know what I mean ?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Physical attributes. I'm not particularly intelligent, I just want something pretty to look at in bed.

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

"To paraphrase Casanova: Beauty without wit offers nothing but the enjoyment of its material charms, whilst witty ugliness captivates by the charms of the mind, and at last fulfils all the desires of the man it has captivated"

This right here

over a year ago

"I'm a saiposexual.

Looking forward to the comments "

Intelligence, stimulate the mind the rest will follow, so much deeper at play psychology wise. Aesthetics are only skin deep, a great body can hide a multitude of sins

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm always curious when people describe themselves as sapiosexual.

So, you're saying that above anything else, you're attracted to your perception of someone's intelligence? Their physicality is a byproduct that's of little importance to you, it's the keenness of their mind, the curiosity of their soil, their love of learning and retaining.

There's a rather large group of sapiosexuals on the fora. And yet, when it comes to threads like the "my friend fancies you" you get those people posting. To the standard "hotties/cuties" whatever. How does that align with sapiosexuality?

And no, that's not a dig, I'm more curious as to how people view something they identify as and their behaviour. It's something I don't quite understand.

I'm not sapiosexual. I like intelligence. I like passion. Personality. I like people who can waffle on about something they adore and their eyes light up. But I'm not sapiosexual.

over a year ago

"There's an MFV (minimal fuckable value) when it comes to looks but intelligence is non-negotiable

Is there a mathematical formula for this? "

Not that I know of....

Not feeling the need to shower when I think of any part of them touching any part of me

over a year ago

"I'm always curious when people describe themselves as sapiosexual.

So, you're saying that above anything else, you're attracted to your perception of someone's intelligence? Their physicality is a byproduct that's of little importance to you, it's the keenness of their mind, the curiosity of their soil, their love of learning and retaining.

There's a rather large group of sapiosexuals on the fora. And yet, when it comes to threads like the "my friend fancies you" you get those people posting. To the standard "hotties/cuties" whatever. How does that align with sapiosexuality?

And no, that's not a dig, I'm more curious as to how people view something they identify as and their behaviour. It's something I don't quite understand.

I'm not sapiosexual. I like intelligence. I like passion. Personality. I like people who can waffle on about something they adore and their eyes light up. But I'm not sapiosexual."

You've noticed this too

Im guessing women with the biggest boobs have the best personality.

over a year ago

Words. Conversation. Mental stimulation will win for me every single time.

Looks are nothing compared to two minds colliding and being in sync

over a year ago

I'm not sapiosexual. I like intelligence. I like passion. Personality. I like people who can waffle on about something they adore and their eyes light up. But I'm not sapiosexual.

You've noticed this too

Im guessing women with the biggest boobs have the best personality.

"

it's where personality is kept. Obviously.

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

"Words. Conversation. Mental stimulation will win for me every single time.

Looks are nothing compared to two minds colliding and being in sync"

100%

over a year ago

I'm not sapiosexual. I like intelligence. I like passion. Personality. I like people who can waffle on about something they adore and their eyes light up. But I'm not sapiosexual."

Now I'd agree with that, intelligence isn't attractive without humility plus the rest and physical attributes are nothing without personality amongst other things.

By *reamyclottedcreamWoman
over a year ago

Helston... or St Awful?...

"Physicality.

Not everyone wants a meaningless shag."

Im with you on that

By *rMonkeyMan
over a year ago

Somewhere

Needs to be both.

An abundance of one will never make up for a lack of the other.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I’m the opposite as I generally like going out with idiots on the same level as me…

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

"I’m the opposite as I generally like going out with idiots on the same level as me…"

Great reply, Love your sense of humour

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Physical. I couldn't possibly fuck someone I didn't find attractive. No matter how much I had bonded with their brain. That's what friendzones are for

over a year ago

"Physical. I couldn't possibly fuck someone I didn't find attractive. No matter how much I had bonded with their brain. That's what friendzones are for"

As a person who has recently being friendzoned, I don’t agree is always the case of lack of physical attraction or mental affinity what puts you there…so not the exact use of a friend zone

Post new Message to Thread