FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I appreciate women get it 10 times worse bit it's fucking annoying when lads just message you saying "horny mate?" Or "I know your not gay but a suck is a suck" err not its not mate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you still getting them? Even with single guys blocked?

By *ot a hot wifeMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I appreciate women get it 10 times worse bit it's fucking annoying when lads just message you saying "horny mate?" Or "I know your not gay but a suck is a suck" err not its not mate. "

I had this same conversation with a bi friend the other day they could not understand why I would not want a guy to suck me off...cos its not what I find attractive.....but a mouth is a mouth....yeah but its not...????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/23 21:21:33]

over a year ago

"Are you still getting them? Even with single guys blocked?"

No I've blocked them now but took me a few months to work out how

By *urbo TedMan
over a year ago

Stansted

Is what it is, just delete the ones that you don't like and move on. Bigger things in life to worry about.

Always nice to see the message icon go yellow as well

over a year ago

Exactly if you were interested in men you'd have it on your profile..just proves most people don't read a profile

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

It’s cause you’re from WARRINGTON mate

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I appreciate women get it 10 times worse bit it's fucking annoying when lads just message you saying "horny mate?" Or "I know your not gay but a suck is a suck" err not its not mate. "

I feel your angst. Our couples profile states I'm not bi, my single profile states I'm not bi. I still get msg from couples & when I say I'm not bi I get "ooh you won't say that when my Mrs is licking your pussy"! Mentally you know who's doing what to you & a big part of sex is mentally

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

"Exactly if you were interested in men you'd have it on your profile..just proves most people don't read a profile"

I'm not interested in knobheads but they still message.

Such is life.

over a year ago

"Exactly if you were interested in men you'd have it on your profile..just proves most people don't read a profile

I'm not interested in knobheads but they still message.

Such is life.

"

How many times do I have to say sorry

over a year ago

Feel ur pain fella. I've resorted to being fairly harsh at the end of my profile about it. However yes, still get them trying their luck. Then crying Cos they didn't read the profile 1st

By *aribbean King 1985Man
over a year ago

South West London

Do some straight guys in here get messages from gay Bi and TV's?? I was at first until I knew how to block their messages

But does anyone know how to block certain groups of people veiwing and fabbing your profile??

Post new Message to Thread