Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Washing

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

After hanging out my clothes to dry... I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many black clothes... I need to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

me too but its just so easy for work,iv started to add a splash of colour cos i always look as if im going to a funeral

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After hanging out my clothes to dry... I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many black clothes... I need to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe... "

Off to the sales then

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"After hanging out my clothes to dry... I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many black clothes... I need to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe...

Off to the sales then "

Yippee!!!!!

over a year ago

"me too but its just so easy for work,iv started to add a splash of colour cos i always look as if im going to a funeral "

I love scraves so wear colourful and bright one... .though saying that my fav one at the moment is a black one with gold skulls on it....

By *acdoodleMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"After hanging out my clothes to dry... I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many black clothes... I need to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe... "

Come and hold my hand in the bullring and shops and sales scare me. Apparently I need a suit lol x

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Im colour blind and so dress like a seven coloured Linnett sometimes

I've started buying more black shirts and jumpers now I'm getting old

over a year ago

"After hanging out my clothes to dry... I have come to the conclusion that I have far too many black clothes... I need to inject a bit of colour into my wardrobe...

Come and hold my hand in the bullring and shops and sales scare me. Apparently I need a suit lol x"

Oh a man in a suit.... yum yum x

over a year ago

Plus black makes you look slimmer

By *acdoodleMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Come and hold my hand in the bullring and shops and sales scare me. Apparently I need a suit lol x

Oh a man in a suit.... yum yum x"

That's it then. Suit buying it is how's you anyway? We chatted ages and ages and ages ago I've since deleted and changed profiles x

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I've deceided being on the bigger side I wear black that is now going to stop

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Instead of buying a whole new wardrobe, but some funky coloured shoes and accessories.....that way you can stick to your safe black but funk it up...

over a year ago

Black never goes out of fashion whereas colours do. Just build on your black wardrobe with coloured accessories and tops, well thats what I do

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

According to my mother brown is the new black. And slightly kinder on the complexion as you get older...lol

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Plus black makes you look slimmer"
diets make u look slimmer

over a year ago

"Plus black makes you look slimmer diets make u look slimmer "

really I never knew that....