Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women in my clothes

Jump to newest

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

What is this kink or fetish ?

Not formal clothes like shirts, suits but specifically zippy hoodies, oversized t shirts and underwear. Possibly woolly hats. My Football shirts Oooft , especially Brasil & Nigeria

Anyone else ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Specifically your clothes or women wearing mens clothes?

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Specifically your clothes or women wearing mens clothes? "

Just mine

By *arpePinguisWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Think it's just a desire for the girlfriend experience

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Totally, man. What is that? Dunno, but it's just... y'know, it is though right?

Probably even moreso for you because you have proper man-sized clothes and I'm barely kicking an XXM here, but... yeah. It's a good look.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like borrowing big jumpers or hoodies after they have been worn with their cologne or scent on them, its a comfort thing x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Think it's just a desire for the girlfriend experience"

This. That comfortable warm snugly feeling, unless she is keeping them of course

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its a sense of possessiveness, ownership and marking them as yours. Its a kink more so than a fetish in my opinion.

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Its a sense of possessiveness, ownership and marking them as yours. Its a kink more so than a fetish in my opinion."

Thanks, that makes sense. Maybe a subconscious thing because I just think it’s hot

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

More than happy to share my shirts. I think it’s a good look the morning after the night before.

Especially if it’s just the shirt. Oooof

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I like borrowing big jumpers or hoodies after they have been worn with their cologne or scent on them, its a comfort thing x"

Really? Women steal their men's used clothes because it makes them feel safer. Its actually a psychological explanation that i read somewhere. In my experience they refuse to wash them too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's quite an intimate thing to wear another person's clothes, especially underwear. Often women are smaller than men and they'll look even smaller in their clothes, maybe it brings out your protective side too.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I always wore them to bask in his smell. Same as the pillowcase he slept on at mine. Sniffed it on the regular.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I quite like doing it. It's intimate, comforting. Erotic but in a very gentle, sexy way. It makes me feel cared for in a weird way. And cute. I feel like a proxy girlfriend when I do it.

over a year ago

"Its a sense of possessiveness, ownership and marking them as yours. Its a kink more so than a fetish in my opinion."

A bit like peeing on someone

over a year ago

"I quite like doing it. It's intimate, comforting. Erotic but in a very gentle, sexy way. It makes me feel cared for in a weird way. And cute. I feel like a proxy girlfriend when I do it."

Ahhh you're lovely X

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Its a sense of possessiveness, ownership and marking them as yours. Its a kink more so than a fetish in my opinion.

A bit like peeing on someone "

Same but different I guess, peeing on someone or gripping them hard by throat with your hands or teeth is more primal / animal

over a year ago

"Its a sense of possessiveness, ownership and marking them as yours. Its a kink more so than a fetish in my opinion.

A bit like peeing on someone

Same but different I guess, peeing on someone or gripping them hard by throat with your hands or teeth is more primal / animal "

...but both 'mark your property'

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I quite like doing it. It's intimate, comforting. Erotic but in a very gentle, sexy way. It makes me feel cared for in a weird way. And cute. I feel like a proxy girlfriend when I do it.

Ahhh you're lovely X "

Aww thank you Dan. I'm underappreciated so often it's nice to get comments like that x

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

First thing I did was swipe one of his hoodies that fit (was the only thing that did (). Was almost a comfort thing I guess for me as it smells of him and we're long distance so I had it to snuggle up/in to when he wasn't over.

I do love lounging about in men's oversized tees and boxers though x

Tinder x

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"It's quite an intimate thing to wear another person's clothes, especially underwear. Often women are smaller than men and they'll look even smaller in their clothes, maybe it brings out your protective side too."

Very intimate. Protective yes, I like to zip the hoodie up and then pull the drawstring a little to make her all snug

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I wear certain things of Ms, he had a hoodie that I kept for a couple of years. He wears my oversized hoodies and my bobble hat to check the chickens. Though that's normally because he can't find his

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

Wore my exs leggings when I worked for Walkers in Leicester (because it was cold)

Post new Message to Thread