Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Favourite BIT of sex!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hear me out I know it sounds generic as fuck but surely there's that one specific part that is like, hooo shit here we go this is it!

For example aside from first kiss (obviously, it's hot as fuck) I think mine is that brief second before someone puts their tongue on my dick. My god that feeling, I could just wrap it up in a little ball and...cuddle the ball? I don't know that's not the point.

What's YOURS?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s been so long, I don’t even remember, Bruce’s

over a year ago

*Brucey

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

The cigarette at the end.....

By *ustincider888Man
over a year ago

Preston Ish

Rolling over and going to sleep

over a year ago

"*Brucey "

Not a cheeky first lick of a nipple? No?

over a year ago

The first penetration

over a year ago

"The cigarette at the end....."

Same

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

The best bit is listening to the woman orgasm

over a year ago

"*Brucey

Not a cheeky first lick of a nipple? No? "

I don’t even remember how it feels

over a year ago

"The cigarette at the end.....

Same "

I mean is an after sex cigarette better than a standard cigarette? I can't remember

over a year ago

That first push inside, gets me every time

By *uicy 2020Woman
over a year ago

London

Ooh, yes please, that feeling of anticipation just before something happens, bliss x

By *ustincider888Man
over a year ago

Preston Ish

"The cigarette at the end....."

Filthy habit

over a year ago

"That first push inside, gets me every time "

Seconded

over a year ago

the thrust upwards of her hips as your tongue hits that spot - and the moans (please don't moan, gets me every time)

over a year ago

Same

I mean is an after sex cigarette better than a standard cigarette? I can't remember "

it very much can be! Usually when you've had a really good sesh with someone but it dragged on a little bit

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Varies each time, but whatever causes that first involuntary moan. Sometimes a word, sometimes an action. Last time it was the first time his hand caressed my throat.

over a year ago

Same

I mean is an after sex cigarette better than a standard cigarette? I can't remember

it very much can be! Usually when you've had a really good sesh with someone but it dragged on a little bit "

Story of my life!

over a year ago

when he kisses me, full of passion and longing, then shoves his dick inside me.

the little gasp, his moans and growls.

that feeling of being so wanted, and the euphoria that follows.

Px

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

The goodbye kiss under the hotel atrium. The post-coital dual-glow from us both, lighting up the foyer like a starburst.

over a year ago

"when he kisses me, full of passion and longing, then shoves his dick inside me.

the little gasp, his moans and growls.

that feeling of being so wanted, and the euphoria that follows.

Px "

Jesus Christ. I've missed these comments

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

For me, it’s the moment of penile insertion (that description sounds fooking awesome, right?)

Anyway, it’s almost spiritual…..well, as spiritual as a grimy heathen such as myself is ever going to attain

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm not quite sure I have one particular favourite moment.

I'm very much a fan of it all - from that gentle explorative first kiss, teasingly assessing chemistry, the way another's body feels pressed to yours to the sweaty, lust sated, limbs entwined heap you find yourself in where that postcoital bliss plasters a daftly happy smile across your face. The flushed cheeks.

But, as I've typed it, I think I know my favourite part. It's the moments just before. Those are the ones I'd quite happily sign my soul to Mephistopheles for.

Like that first kiss. The eye contact leading in to it, the quickening of breath. The gentle touch of another's face, the way your lips touch ever so softly and you find yourself quickly lost in the moment and not wanting to lose the trance they've placed you in.

Or when you realise how aroused they are. Your fingers teasingly running up their thighs, those little growls as they're almost pleading for you to touch their erection with the thrusts of their hips. That moment when you unzip them, or they do and you watch them slowly lowering their boxers, that tangible erotic charged air, the anticipation of what's to come.

That split second before someone enters you.

The moments where you kiss a lover's inner thighs or your way down their body, savouring their little moans as they enjoy the feeling of your lips on their skin, the potential of how good your mouth will feel on them increasing their desire for you.

That brief moment before someone orgasms. You can see their face, beautifully contorted, it's almost a surrender to what their body needs. The way the body tenses as they reach that precipice, everything seems heightened. Their voice so perfect in that moment, expressing their desire without harnessing it. Truly revelling in it, lost to the moment.

I think those are my favourite moments. The just before. The anticipation. The potential.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

For me it’s cumming

over a year ago

There nothing like the first kiss but a close second has to be the moment just before you both cum, especially if you can look in each other’s eyes

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

So many moments, but my absolute favourite is the moment he orgasms. The frenzied build-up, the increasingly hard thrusts, hands grabbing, fingers digging into me, then the throb and the warmth and the moment of stillness before the final thrust and almost inevitable collapse, sweaty and panting and sated.

over a year ago

The taxi ride home

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"It’s been so long, I don’t even remember, Bruce’s "

Similar... But as the feeling is so memorable... Its the moment it starts... Could be a hand gently stroking between the legs... The buttons being undone... That moment when foreplay starts and you're in a race to get there... But also you're enjoying that moment so much you don't want it to change.

By *astandtheCurious2Couple
over a year ago

letchworth

The moment i feel him start to slowly slide inside me

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

The second that’s in the middle of the 3 seconds it lasts

over a year ago

The smell of sweat and shame after lol

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

When they put their clothes on and leave obvs!

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

I would have to say it’s when we start taking each others clothes of and I can feel the energy building

By *weetiepie99Woman
over a year ago

cardiff

The middle bit

By *aximum_funMan
over a year ago

West Herts

"I'm not quite sure I have one particular favourite moment.

I'm very much a fan of it all - from that gentle explorative first kiss, teasingly assessing chemistry, the way another's body feels pressed to yours to the sweaty, lust sated, limbs entwined heap you find yourself in where that postcoital bliss plasters a daftly happy smile across your face. The flushed cheeks.

But, as I've typed it, I think I know my favourite part. It's the moments just before. Those are the ones I'd quite happily sign my soul to Mephistopheles for.

Like that first kiss. The eye contact leading in to it, the quickening of breath. The gentle touch of another's face, the way your lips touch ever so softly and you find yourself quickly lost in the moment and not wanting to lose the trance they've placed you in.

Or when you realise how aroused they are. Your fingers teasingly running up their thighs, those little growls as they're almost pleading for you to touch their erection with the thrusts of their hips. That moment when you unzip them, or they do and you watch them slowly lowering their boxers, that tangible erotic charged air, the anticipation of what's to come.

The moments where you kiss a lover's inner thighs or your way down their body, savouring their little moans as they enjoy the feeling of your lips on their skin, the potential of how good your mouth will feel on them increasing their desire for you.

That brief moment before someone orgasms. You can see their face, beautifully contorted, it's almost a surrender to what their body needs. The way the body tenses as they reach that precipice, everything seems heightened. Their voice so perfect in that moment, expressing their desire without harnessing it. Truly revelling in it, lost to the moment.

I think those are my favourite moments. The just before. The anticipation. The potential."

My god Meli, that was... quite the description! I need to go and lie down in a darkened room now (to calm down, hush your filthy minds)

over a year ago

Her orgasm face..

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

When he arrives and I know in minutes I'm going to feel the velvet flesh of his penis on my tongue.

over a year ago

Loads. I can’t think of just one BIT

BUT, undressing her, and seeing her body slowly. revealed and feeling my heart race as her wonderful body is naked and she’s as gorgeous as I imagined.

over a year ago

"Loads. I can’t think of just one BIT

BUT, undressing her, and seeing her body slowly. revealed and feeling my heart race as her wonderful body is naked and she’s as gorgeous as I imagined.

"

That’s so lovely

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Food after

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I think those are my favourite moments. The just before. The anticipation. The potential."

Meli, thou hath the heart of a poet

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

That bit when the thing happens!

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"

This was mine as well I’m glad I’m not the only one

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

When we're in the missionary position and K is bucking her hips up towards me to feel my cock against her, and I can feel how wet she is. Then her legs wrapping around mine, pulling me closer as I slide into her. Hearing that long moan of "fuuuck", and her eyes rolling back

Or similarly in doggy when ours eyes meet in the mirror and the cheeky grins before sliding in

LvM

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

Thanks for that. I’ve now managed to think about it so much, I’m horny.

In a restaurant or bar beforehand and there’s been flirting and little touches and one of those touches lets you know it’s going to happen…. That little electric shock.

Then when your clothes are starting to come off and someone undoes a zipper or button or clip and they briefly touch bare flesh …. A bigger electric shock.

No matter how many times you’ve kissed beforehand, there will be that one tongue touch that just floods your body.

That first moment one of you deliberately touches the other in a sexual way and your breath falls out. And for a second you fear that you’ll never breathe in again.

The first seconds of someone entering you for the first time, the point where you catch yourself and think oh my gods, this is actually happening, and you relax into it (not even realising that maybe you weren’t before).

Obviously the orgasms are cool.

someone’s breath suddenly being exhaled into your mouth or neck because they can’t control it any longer.

But afterwards where your eyes lock. It could be hours or minutes and you just think. WOW. Wow wow wow.

By *ustincider888Man
over a year ago

Preston Ish

Letting her sleep in the wet patch

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I think those are my favourite moments. The just before. The anticipation. The potential.

Meli, thou hath the heart of a poet

"

Aww, thank you! I think I'm in my heightened libido phase, it's been reawakened so undoubtedly many more words will come tumbling from my not being put to good use fingers.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

That intense look between us as he slowly slides inside, and our lips crash together

Tinder x

over a year ago

"That first push inside, gets me every time

Seconded "

This too

But also that moment just before their tongue touches your clit

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Seconded

This too

"

mmmmm that is good sucking on a throbbing clit xx

over a year ago

Seconded

This too

mmmmm that is good sucking on a throbbing clit xx"

If they know where it is anyway

over a year ago

This!! Says it all and now I'm wishing my mister was with me tonight!!

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Seconded

This too

mmmmm that is good sucking on a throbbing clit xx

If they know where it is anyway "

I definitely know where it is x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

When he's reached into my pants and gently first pushes a finger in me, whilst snogging. This prompts me to shiver against him, as he mischievously smiles and kisses me more deeply

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"When he's reached into my pants and gently first pushes a finger in me, whilst snogging. This prompts me to shiver against him, as he mischievously smiles and kisses me more deeply "

Oh this!!

Tinder

over a year ago

The bit where the octopus appears and the family of seahorses use their jetpacks to see off the skeptical towels!

Can't get enough of that!

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

"

,, spot on

over a year ago

I not had sex in a while, starting to walk around in flip flops just to rebember the sound!

over a year ago

All of the above are in my top10 for romantic, sexy, FeedMySoul sex for sure.

A more vigorous fav is when he has me cumming so hard I get extra growly and sweary. Forcing one almighty hard orgasm from me on top of all the rolling orgasms I can take and it feels like I'm turning inside out for him.

E.P.I.C.

Thanks again btw

over a year ago

The first touch of his tongue on my clit ! Then the grin

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

That sweet moment just before I….

Close the laptop.

By *opman121Man
over a year ago

stoke on trent

The first site of the stocking tops under her skirt

By *ittlelad69Man
over a year ago

clay cross

When she knocks a fiver off for being a good shag

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

The naked cuddles under the covers in bed after sex

over a year ago

The bit where you finally breath out after an amazing orgasm.

By *he_TicklersCouple
over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

Pulling the panties to one side and they’re already soaking

over a year ago

Seeing the other person get pleasure and how they react to your touch.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

The collapsing into each other after an amazing orgasm

Mrs

By *ebwizMan
over a year ago

Clevedon

When that tingle runs up your back to your head as you cum, the pulse inside of her, and then that body relaxing as you stay cuddled up whilst still inside her, best feeling.

By *ts the taking part thatMan
over a year ago

southampton

"The best bit is listening to the woman orgasm"

And feeling her orgasm.

Post new Message to Thread