Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So who's feeling sorry for...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Katie Price in the jungle?

She has perhaps brought it on herself, but she has been so scared on some of the trials.

Wait until those Witchetty grubs meet there tongues tonight, YUK YUK YUK

Would like to see Jimmy White on a bushtucker though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont feel sorry for her one little bit

over a year ago

I do feel a little bit sorry,

for the jungle

over a year ago

My hubby doesn't feel sorry for her either, maybe I'm to soft, lol!!

over a year ago

Funny how last time she was in the jungle everbody was commenting how brave she was and just got on with it, she knew wot she was letting herself in for and i bet Petes pissing himself lol

over a year ago

don not feel the slightest bit sorry for her she is a publicity hound

over a year ago

"Funny how last time she was in the jungle everbody was commenting how brave she was and just got on with it, she knew wot she was letting herself in for and i bet Petes pissing himself lol"

She'd got a column in the Closer mag this week, and said she'll pee Pete off with the Botox etc she's had done, before she went in the Jungle, Pete doesn't give a sh*t, lol

Kim was the best, when she told Katie exactly why she'd entered the jungle

over a year ago

PMSL well im off to watch it cos ive missed it since it started

over a year ago

"PMSL well im off to watch it cos ive missed it since it started "

Enjoy, I know us and many other's will LOVE watching the vending machine trial, hehe

over a year ago

Kangaroo anus Kim is going to demolish it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well considering she has a rep for not being stupid...surely she knew she would be given a hard time....bollox to her hope shes traumatised for life........ but carry on with ya underwear range katie.....its guaranteed to fit me!!! hehehehehehehehe

over a year ago

"well considering she has a rep for not being stupid...surely she knew she would be given a hard time....bollox to her hope shes traumatised for life........ but carry on with ya underwear range katie.....its guaranteed to fit me!!! hehehehehehehehe"

she is all about herself and making money she has got a good business head on her, but good old pete spent last evening on the phones for Children In Need and then sang his song. He has his priorities right

over a year ago

"well considering she has a rep for not being stupid...surely she knew she would be given a hard time....bollox to her hope shes traumatised for life........ but carry on with ya underwear range katie.....its guaranteed to fit me!!! hehehehehehehehe"

You know I'm certainly changing my mind about her, my hubby wasn't so wrong in the end, lol!

Got to say though, the underwear she has brought out, yummy!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well considering she has a rep for not being stupid...surely she knew she would be given a hard time....bollox to her hope shes traumatised for life........ but carry on with ya underwear range katie.....its guaranteed to fit me!!! hehehehehehehehe

You know I'm certainly changing my mind about her, my hubby wasn't so wrong in the end, lol!

Got to say though, the underwear she has brought out, yummy!!"

well i struggle getting my size even from bravissimo..hers are fab so im a fan of her undies.....anyway theres no such thing as bad publicity is there?????

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We feel sorry for all the cockroaches that had to crawl all over her.

over a year ago

"well considering she has a rep for not being stupid...surely she knew she would be given a hard time....bollox to her hope shes traumatised for life........ but carry on with ya underwear range katie.....its guaranteed to fit me!!! hehehehehehehehe

she is all about herself and making money she has got a good business head on her, but good old pete spent last evening on the phones for Children In Need and then sang his song. He has his priorities right "

Agreed

When I think of it like that, it's so true she's gone in there for publicity!! Supposedly she threatened Pete that she'd mention the 'real' reason they split etc, show's she's a lying so-n-so, as all she's gone on about is her's and Pete's meet in the jungle!

over a year ago

Got to say though, the underwear she has brought out, yummy!!well i struggle getting my size even from bravissimo..hers are fab so im a fan of her undies.....anyway theres no such thing as bad publicity is there?????"

I guess she'll find out when she gets evicted from the jungle

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Yu mean that they are going to let her out??????

Daamn......lol

Post new Message to Thread