Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Crisps in the toilet...

Jump to newest

By *weetkitten65 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Halifax

Why do manufacturers make sanitary protection that sounds like you are opening a packet of crisps..

No matter how careful you are it still rustles..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

They make them like that because men like beer and crisps so when a women takes her pad off a man hears it after a couple beers and runs like roadrunner cause he thinks you are opening that packet of crisps

By *weetkitten65 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Halifax

"They make them like that because men like beer and crisps so when a women takes her pad off a man hears it after a couple beers and runs like roadrunner cause he thinks you are opening that packet of crisps "

Ah...I see..

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

I hope that was a good way to put it but that's why I think they do it

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Not sure which ones you use, but I had an allergic reaction to the crappy scents they add to Always pads etc, so started using Natracare unbleached ones. They also make tampons etc. The packaging is biodegradable and it doesn't rustle or make a noise. Highly recommend

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Oh….I thought that this was a thread devoted to those curious folk who consume crisps whilst sat on the John.

(I am not one of them for the record)

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Oh….I thought that this was a thread devoted to those curious folk who consume crisps whilst sat on the John.

(I am not one of them for the record) "

You are you told me haha

Your words were I love taking a crap whilst eating cheese and onion crisps because I love the smell

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do manufacturers make sanitary protection that sounds like you are opening a packet of crisps?"

Wotsit all about?

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"Why do manufacturers make sanitary protection that sounds like you are opening a packet of crisps?

Wotsit all about?"

They’re the real McCoys

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"Why do manufacturers make sanitary protection that sounds like you are opening a packet of crisps..

No matter how careful you are it still rustles.. "

Have to Skips this thread, wasn't what I thought it was going to be about

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Oh….I thought that this was a thread devoted to those curious folk who consume crisps whilst sat on the John.

You are you told me haha

Your words were I love taking a crap whilst eating cheese and onion crisps because I love the smell "

And beef monster munch to; the smell is oddly similar both when they go in my mouth and when they eventually come out the other end….

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

You are you told me haha

Your words were I love taking a crap whilst eating cheese and onion crisps because I love the smell

And beef monster munch to; the smell is oddly similar both when they go in my mouth and when they eventually come out the other end…. "

Haha knew it that's like me and pickle onion monster munch or space raiders

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Why do manufacturers make sanitary protection that sounds like you are opening a packet of crisps..

No idea why, probably the same person is in charge of wrapping as decided the best way to advertise them was showing women in tiny white shorts roller skating .

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

No idea why, probably the same person is in charge of wrapping as decided the best way to advertise them was showing women in tiny white shorts roller skating . "

With her legs open wearing skin tight clothing ... Don't forget we need to see the area that is being protected or we wouldn't know what they were for.

Or the fact that once a month women just can't wait to get out and ice skate / play football / roller skate / climb rocks...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No idea why, probably the same person is in charge of wrapping as decided the best way to advertise them was showing women in tiny white shorts roller skating .

With her legs open wearing skin tight clothing ... Don't forget we need to see the area that is being protected or we wouldn't know what they were for.

Or the fact that once a month women just can't wait to get out and ice skate / play football / roller skate / climb rocks... "

I think they're trying not so subtly to point out to us wimmin that you can trust their product not to leak. I sometimes wonder if the advertising people ever talk to an actual menstruating person.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or the fact that once a month women just can't wait to get out and ice skate / play football / roller skate / climb rocks... "

Can’t wait to go and do karate every month to be fair

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Well, sanitary protection should allow women to ice skate/play football etc during their period. Gone are the days when we were expected to hide away for the duration and do nothing.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Or the fact that once a month women just can't wait to get out and ice skate / play football / roller skate / climb rocks...

I think they're trying not so subtly to point out to us wimmin that you can trust their product not to leak. I sometimes wonder if the advertising people ever talk to an actual menstruating person. "

My other just curls up in a ball with a hot water bottle for 3 days.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Body form are the only ones I've found that don't do this!!! I always worry people can hear the crinkly noise

By *eedsanewusernameMan
over a year ago

Mainly under the bed...

With a non-gender specific toilet at my local climbing centre, if I hear the plastic rustling I can never tell if it's a lady sorting out good old mother nature or some dude settling down for the long haul and about to fight off one of King Kongs fingers from his bowels.

I do always encourage them with a cheeky "who does number 2 work for?" Just incase.

Post new Message to Thread