By *indylou47Woman
over a year ago

BOLTON

Depends what you're looking for

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Far too many to choose from ...

Are you looking for games, work stuff or just widgets ?

over a year ago

sky news one is very good.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

4OD, iPlayer and whatever the Channel 5 and ITV ones are called !

IMDb, TED, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, Audiogalaxy are others I use regularly.

over a year ago

"4OD, iPlayer and whatever the Channel 5 and ITV ones are called !

IMDb, TED, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, Audiogalaxy are others I use regularly."

i have tunein and love it.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh... freebies or games....

if you are looking for games by them now... most are on xmas/new years sale at the moment so instead of paying 5.99 for fifa 13, you can get it for 69p at the mo...

the other thing is what GB ipad did you get, cause a lot of the games are "GB eaters".....

freebies... start off with news ones, sky news and sky sports if you already have a sky subscription.... BBC and CNN if you don't...

free newspapers... Metro and daily mirror both download that days paper automatically

youtube app is free... the weather channel app is free, espn scorecentre is free,

then you got all the basic essentials... facebook,twitter,ebay,find my iphone/ipad,

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"4OD, iPlayer and whatever the Channel 5 and ITV ones are called !

IMDb, TED, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, Audiogalaxy are others I use regularly.

i have tunein and love it.

"

audiogalaxy is brill, which means you can listen to your music without having to sync it... so frees up space for games....

and another fan of tunein here as well

haven't downloaded any of the 4od/itv/channel 5/iplayers on my ipad.. as i tend to use it when i am at home so could use the computer for that...

and if i am out and using my phones data hotspot.. its a data killer to download programmes...

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"

audiogalaxy is brill, which means you can listen to your music without having to sync it... so frees up space for games....

"

Audiogalaxy has been acquired by Dropbox and are no longer accepting new users.

Hopefully, once it's been rebranded, it will continue as it was but it seems unlikely that it will remain free and will probably become some silly 'cloud' service, which will remove the point of it entirely, given that the whole thing I loved about it was that the 'cloud' was my PC !!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Hopefully, once it's been rebranded, it will continue as it was but it seems unlikely that it will remain free and will probably become some silly 'cloud' service, which will remove the point of it entirely, given that the whole thing I loved about it was that the 'cloud' was my PC !!

"

I never knew they had been taken over.... shame for new users.... it is brill for me because i just had my music synced on my phone and not the ipad....

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"

I never knew they had been taken over.... shame for new users.... it is brill for me because i just had my music synced on my phone and not the ipad...."

It was only announced a day or two ago.

All my music is on my PC, I just use the App to access it from my iPad, Android phone, Mrs. JFL's Blackberry etc.

Plus anyone else I give the username and password to can access all my music library if they have the App too...a few people on here are currently taking advantage of the 30-odd thousand shit tunes (and half a dozen decent ones) I have

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

It gets worse...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/28/audiogalaxy-music-app-will-shut-down-services-entirely-january-3/

By *om.lionheartMan
over a year ago

visitng

Google maps and weather dog (for cuteness)

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"Google maps and weather dog (for cuteness)"

There isn't currently a Google Maps app, it was removed when Apple, in their infinite wisdom, decided to implement their own (crap) Maps App in iOS6.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Google maps and weather dog (for cuteness)

There isn't currently a Google Maps app, it was removed when Apple, in their infinite wisdom, decided to implement their own (crap) Maps App in iOS6."

actually this is where i know more than you..

google maps have brought out a seperate app for the Iphone... but not yet for the Ipad

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Sex Life (positions)

Noises (irritating!)

Night Sky (amazing... you can play music while looking)

Wheel (sex game)

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"Google maps and weather dog (for cuteness)

There isn't currently a Google Maps app, it was removed when Apple, in their infinite wisdom, decided to implement their own (crap) Maps App in iOS6.

actually this is where i know more than you..

google maps have brought out a seperate app for the Iphone... but not yet for the Ipad"

Technically, he only asked about the iPad Interesting to know though, hopefully the iPad App will follow shortly, similarly to how the YouTube one did.

Post new Message to Thread