Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

World War

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you consider we are getting closer to a 3rd World War

Russian warships arrive in South African waters for exercises alongside Chinese ships. In June Russia will host the second Russia-Africa Summit in St Petersburg having postponed it last year due to the war. South Africa has accepted an invite to the summit

Do you consider Countries are picking sides for the next and possible last war of mankind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Nope. Can't see it happening and I'm certainly not going to worry about it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

i hope to god not,,

By *lubchuckerMan
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I think things will escelate once again when the better weather comes then who knows what might happen, who knows whats going on in the madmans head

over a year ago

"I think things will escelate once again when the better weather comes then who knows what might happen, who knows whats going on in the madmans head"

and what about other countries such as mentioned above, china and south Africa,

and then ofcourse we have Germany sitting on the fence

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I did give it a fleeting consideration the other day

By *lubchuckerMan
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I think things will escelate once again when the better weather comes then who knows what might happen, who knows whats going on in the madmans head

and what about other countries such as mentioned above, china and south Africa,

and then ofcourse we have Germany sitting on the fence"

When the madman decides he wants to win at all costs he's unlikely to worry about other countries or who's sitting on the fence, he's on borrowed time as it is so he ain't going to give a toss what happens after his demise whether its by natural causes or he's taken out.

By *rofessor ElementalMan
over a year ago

Durham

The tension between the West and Russia is not the only potential flashpoint involving major powers. It’s an awful thought to have so for now not giving it headspace.

over a year ago

There are forces at work that neither of us have a say in

So best enjoy each day and appreciate it

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I don't think so- all parties have too much to lose. The world is much more interconnected than 100 years ago

over a year ago

Probably just a Special Operation. Absolutely nothing to worry about..

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Nope. Can't see it happening and I'm certainly not going to worry about it."

This.

MAD has deterred nuclear war for decades. Can't see that changing anytime soon.

A

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Nah, Russian capacity to wage a war, let alone a world war, has been severely damaged.

China may pose a bigger threat, but we won’t know until they kick off.

So for now, I’m not concerned.

over a year ago

Out of my control, not gonna stress over it.

If it’s coming, I want someone to let me know where ground zero will be so I can greet my end with great big stupid grin on my face.

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

No. I’m happy eating Haribo and watching serial killers. Thanks though for thinking about it all OP.

By *oanne ETV/TS
over a year ago

Near Warrington

To be honest I'm more concerned that the anal lube I've ordered won't be here by Tuesday

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I better stock up on spf 2000000 sun block then.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"I better stock up on spf 2000000 sun block then."

Don't forget your aftersun. Although I find aloe vera gel works best.

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Does that mean that I can forget my diet and dry January?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"To be honest I'm more concerned that the anal lube I've ordered won't be here by Tuesday "

Priorities

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If it does kick off I hope it happens when I’m asleep so I can just go quietly without panicking. I’m not very good in a crisis.

over a year ago

Think Russia now knows it's military is incapable of any ground offensive they can't beat Ukraine let alone a western army such as USA UK Poland France and Germany especially now Sweden and Finland are joining nato albeit with NATO's military aid and financial support as for nuclear threat I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's nukes probably wouldn't work, as long as Ukraine can hold on untill Putin dies is the only way this war would end so the west don't have to put boots on the ground

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If it does kick off I hope it happens when I’m asleep so I can just go quietly without panicking. I’m not very good in a crisis."

Same and before I pay my credit card, I'd like to go owing money

over a year ago

Zelensky is adled puppet who takes orders from Washington, heres not even in the Ukraine, his videos are all green screen productions filmed in France.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

The next 3rd world war is going to be a stronger virus then covid.

Once released it will wipe out most of humanity without a single shot fired from a gun, ship, plane or submarine.

Cloak and dagger stuff to throw us off the real threat

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

"I better stock up on spf 2000000 sun block then."

It's not the sun you need to worry about

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple
over a year ago

Weymouth

"If it does kick off I hope it happens when I’m asleep so I can just go quietly without panicking. I’m not very good in a crisis."

Me neither!! - Xeno

By *teve197_ukMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Who cares , this is a swingers site , not question time

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

world war 3 would be the end it wont happen...

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"The next 3rd world war is going to be a stronger virus then covid.

Once released it will wipe out most of humanity without a single shot fired from a gun, ship, plane or submarine.

Cloak and dagger stuff to throw us off the real threat "

This is quite possibly closer to the mark than some sort of pitched battle.

I did wonder part way through the whole covid thing if it was a test run to track the spread and the reaction to it. Now thats a fairly scary thought, given just how fucking useless the Westminster Muppets are at planning and implementation

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Do you consider we are getting closer to a 3rd World War

Russian warships arrive in South African waters for exercises alongside Chinese ships. In June Russia will host the second Russia-Africa Summit in St Petersburg having postponed it last year due to the war. South Africa has accepted an invite to the summit

Do you consider Countries are picking sides for the next and possible last war of mankind. "

I do. And not sure it's as straight forward as the EU and West are making out. Suspect Russia and China and India may be on the one side.... Germany meanwhile not wanting to cause Putin and offence. Ach du liebe.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

World has been have a war for around 50 years now just not directly...

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Think Russia now knows it's military is incapable of any ground offensive they can't beat Ukraine let alone a western army such as USA UK Poland France and Germany especially now Sweden and Finland are joining nato albeit with NATO's military aid and financial support as for nuclear threat I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's nukes probably wouldn't work, as long as Ukraine can hold on untill Putin dies is the only way this war would end so the west don't have to put boots on the ground "

It's already a proxy war in Ukraine. We are letting Ukraine protect us. They are our mercenaries. We are already in it. Deluded to think we aren't.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Who cares , this is a swingers site , not question time"

What subject matter are we permitted to discuss Steve.?

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

Having seen how rubbish Russia's land army is & how far tactically behind they are I doubt anyone would want to side with them....

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

"Do you consider we are getting closer to a 3rd World War

"

Possibly.

Then again, there is nothing I can do about if we do, and nothing I can do about it if we don't.

On the flip-side, all those gits who have ever wronged you in the past will be in the same boat too, so there is that I suppose.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I thought for a while Russia was conscripting to prepare for a potential war with China against Nato but not sure now.

Either way Europe and America are to blame if it happens , they secretly backed Ukraine for years all the way into war then lost their bottle when it happened. They made the terrible decision to stop buying gas which has worked in Russias favour and sent us into a recession.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

I think America has got war heading their way and they will fall

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes omg build a bunker in back yard bury your valuables start now

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

No.

Corporations run the world now, not countries. So, we will not have another world war like the previous ones.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Damn I'm out in back yard now I've started bunker

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't give a s**t I'm too old to be called back up now anyway... Probably end up in the new 'dads army'

"Don't tell 'em your name, Pike!"

over a year ago

"Zelensky is adled puppet who takes orders from Washington, heres not even in the Ukraine, his videos are all green screen productions filmed in France. "

Oh sweet jesus!!!

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"No.

Corporations run the world now, not countries. So, we will not have another world war like the previous ones."

Trump saw to that .. now he's gone it's all mental

over a year ago

"Zelensky is adled puppet who takes orders from Washington, heres not even in the Ukraine, his videos are all green screen productions filmed in France.

Oh sweet jesus!!! "

Another flat earth’er would you say ? Lol

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Zelensky is adled puppet who takes orders from Washington, heres not even in the Ukraine, his videos are all green screen productions filmed in France.

Oh sweet jesus!!!

Another flat earth’er would you say ? Lol "

I wouldn't say so no.. guarantee If you ask this guy about flat earth he'd say he doesn't care about that..

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The war has already begun as the guy said in a previous comment.. it's been on the cards for ages Putin refuses the central banking system and the agenda of NATO.. he was going to make this move a while ago Trump kept the peace and made treaties and peace deals .. people just watch the news and think ohhhhh Putin is a psycho . Do your research

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Don't see that happening. NATO particularly has been very careful in it handling in terms of giving Ukraine military aid but falling short of actions to drag itself in to conflict. Likewise regardless of Putin's bluster and black mail his actions indicates a policy to do everything horrid he can in Ukraine and against its people but do nothing that directly attacks Ukraine's supporting nations. However despite a commitment between all (visible and hidden behind back channels) there is a heighten risk of error and misunderstanding. However we must understand Putin started this invasion and place the world in this precarious position. To have done nothing or little (as has happened over the few years with other Russian misadventures) would indicate to Putin a total lack of resolve and unity. Which I have no doubt would lead to Putin making further moves in Europe and no doubt lead to a direct dangerous miscalculation with NATO. Especially when you look at Putin's world veiw and his ever clear talk of Russian imperialism, Russian greatness and Russian ownership of the Baltic area.

Its better Putin discovers NATO stands and is effective protecting its members defense in Ukraine rather than waiting till Putin is further emboldened to directly attack one of NATOs Baltic neighbours.

As for China it does China. Plays both side but at the end of the day despite talk of friendship without limits its actions towards Russia speaks louder than words. China does not want to back a loser. All the more reason to discourage China by Russia aiding Russia's self destruction in Ukraine.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Don't see that happening. NATO particularly has been very careful in it handling in terms of giving Ukraine military aid but falling short of actions to drag itself in to conflict. Likewise regardless of Putin's bluster and black mail his actions indicates a policy to do everything horrid he can in Ukraine and against its people but do nothing that directly attacks Ukraine's supporting nations. However despite a commitment between all (visible and hidden behind back channels) there is a heighten risk of error and misunderstanding. However we must understand Putin started this invasion and place the world in this precarious position. To have done nothing or little (as has happened over the few years with other Russian misadventures) would indicate to Putin a total lack of resolve and unity. Which I have no doubt would lead to Putin making further moves in Europe and no doubt lead to a direct dangerous miscalculation with NATO. Especially when you look at Putin's world veiw and his ever clear talk of Russian imperialism, Russian greatness and Russian ownership of the Baltic area.

Its better Putin discovers NATO stands and is effective protecting its members defense in Ukraine rather than waiting till Putin is further emboldened to directly attack one of NATOs Baltic neighbours.

As for China it does China. Plays both side but at the end of the day despite talk of friendship without limits its actions towards Russia speaks louder than words. China does not want to back a loser. All the more reason to discourage China by Russia aiding Russia's self destruction in Ukraine."

Are you aware of what china are actually up to?

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Having seen how rubbish Russia's land army is & how far tactically behind they are I doubt anyone would want to side with them...."

Well they are keeping Ukraine and the west busy for over a year, fucked up energy supply to the west... Not sure we need to take the gamble.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I thought for a while Russia was conscripting to prepare for a potential war with China against Nato but not sure now.

Either way Europe and America are to blame if it happens , they secretly backed Ukraine for years all the way into war then lost their bottle when it happened. They made the terrible decision to stop buying gas which has worked in Russias favour and sent us into a recession."

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I thought for a while Russia was conscripting to prepare for a potential war with China against Nato but not sure now.

Either way Europe and America are to blame if it happens , they secretly backed Ukraine for years all the way into war then lost their bottle when it happened. They made the terrible decision to stop buying gas which has worked in Russias favour and sent us into a recession."

Exactly

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Zelensky is adled puppet who takes orders from Washington, heres not even in the Ukraine, his videos are all green screen productions filmed in France. "

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Don't see that happening. NATO particularly has been very careful in it handling in terms of giving Ukraine military aid but falling short of actions to drag itself in to conflict. Likewise regardless of Putin's bluster and black mail his actions indicates a policy to do everything horrid he can in Ukraine and against its people but do nothing that directly attacks Ukraine's supporting nations. However despite a commitment between all (visible and hidden behind back channels) there is a heighten risk of error and misunderstanding. However we must understand Putin started this invasion and place the world in this precarious position. To have done nothing or little (as has happened over the few years with other Russian misadventures) would indicate to Putin a total lack of resolve and unity. Which I have no doubt would lead to Putin making further moves in Europe and no doubt lead to a direct dangerous miscalculation with NATO. Especially when you look at Putin's world veiw and his ever clear talk of Russian imperialism, Russian greatness and Russian ownership of the Baltic area.

As for China it does China. Plays both side but at the end of the day despite talk of friendship without limits its actions towards Russia speaks louder than words. China does not want to back a loser. All the more reason to discourage China by Russia aiding Russia's self destruction in Ukraine."

That's a very one sided view of the situation. I wonder what the Russians think of Nato moving troops and arms up to Russia's border or the vote for Ukraine to break away? Reality and perception very rarely align.

over a year ago

A third world war would not last long enough for anyone on the planet to worry about it - the whole tinder box would go up like a stick of dynamite and there'd be nothing but a nuclear ice age for a few thousand years that another neanderthal race might emerge from.

By *iker and Mare!Couple
over a year ago

Torbay

I see the point.

How would you feel if Russia was influencing and moving equipment into France?

Worst than that a country that was previously under your influence....

Russia will not attack a NATO member. Unless it is fully prepared for nuclear war.

Which it isn't.

By *irkby coupleCouple
over a year ago

Kirkby

I don’t really care if there is a world war or not.

There is absolutely nothing I can do about it, so why worry?

My only hope is, when the nuke drops, I’m one of the lucky ones to be atomised, I can’t be doing with all that suffering in pain lark.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

It’s in your nature to destroy yourselves

- Terminator cyberdyne systems model 101

over a year ago

No. Lol, it won't happen.

over a year ago

Does no good worrying about it,time enough for that if/it happens

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

[Removed by poster at 23/01/23 09:52:01]

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

Nato is far to superior for even Russia to think they could even stand a chance of winning with their 1980s cold War weapon systems. When they get frightened they always refer to their nuclear capabilities then go quiet for another 6months (most are none deployable). China have too much to lose as their GDP is pretty much entirely western country funded. So nope

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/01/23 09:54:32]

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think thats one way to borrow a problem to stoke the flames of whatever anxiety you might feel in life.

Its something you have zero control over and something that hasnt happened yet … so why torture yourself by even considering it

By *hirleyMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"It’s in your nature to destroy yourselves

- Terminator cyberdyne systems model 101"

Not true that statement, infact it's against evidence of the history of homosapien existence.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

As for China it does China. Plays both side but at the end of the day despite talk of friendship without limits its actions towards Russia speaks louder than words. China does not want to back a loser. All the more reason to discourage China by Russia aiding Russia's self destruction in Ukraine.

That's a very one sided view of the situation. I wonder what the Russians think of Nato moving troops and arms up to Russia's border or the vote for Ukraine to break away? Reality and perception very rarely align. "

I wish some of the people reading and watching MSM propaganda would visit Crimea and talk to people. Or maybe go so the Star Wars tech that Ukraine built underground along the border - funded by NATO. They were planning for war long before Russia

over a year ago

- we're already in it...

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

That's a very one sided view of the situation. I wonder what the Russians think of Nato moving troops and arms up to Russia's border or the vote for Ukraine to break away? Reality and perception very rarely align.

I wish some of the people reading and watching MSM propaganda would visit Crimea and talk to people. Or maybe go so the Star Wars tech that Ukraine built underground along the border - funded by NATO. They were planning for war long before Russia "

It's insane what china have been preparing for the last 10 years.. the mass fleet of war ships they've produced .. people don't have a clue that watch the news.. china created tik tok app they have a different version that's educational and they released the dumb ass version for the western society America and uk

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

At least all those countless hours playing COD will pay off!

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Next world war will be in the cloud...

Everything is electronic and powered by PCs. Want to take down a country. Destroy their computer systems and power grids...

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

All the defence experts here who would of thought. Your good people and we need better politicians.

I'd vote for you put your name down

over a year ago

"Think Russia now knows it's military is incapable of any ground offensive they can't beat Ukraine let alone a western army such as USA UK Poland France and Germany especially now Sweden and Finland are joining nato albeit with NATO's military aid and financial support as for nuclear threat I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's nukes probably wouldn't work, as long as Ukraine can hold on untill Putin dies is the only way this war would end so the west don't have to put boots on the ground "

"And Germany"!!!!

Germany is sitting on the fence as it wants Russia to continue supplying gas

dont include Germany in your comment, they have put a stop to the whole of EU supplying tanks

over a year ago

"Think Russia now knows it's military is incapable of any ground offensive they can't beat Ukraine let alone a western army such as USA UK Poland France and Germany especially now Sweden and Finland are joining nato albeit with NATO's military aid and financial support as for nuclear threat I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's nukes probably wouldn't work, as long as Ukraine can hold on untill Putin dies is the only way this war would end so the west don't have to put boots on the ground

"And Germany"!!!!

dont include Germany in your comment, they have put a stop to the whole of EU supplying tanks"

Germany won't block export of its Leopard 2 tanks, foreign minister says https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64370165

No it hasn't

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Next world war will be in the cloud...

Everything is electronic and powered by PCs. Want to take down a country. Destroy their computer systems and power grids..."

Wonder why Russia is invading Ukraine the traditional way?

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

N.A.T.O would wipe Russia like a woman wipes her chin with cum sorry but there is no chance of a ww3

over a year ago

World war three is dumb as fuck won’t happen you should be worried about home ownership going down and the fucking high taxs

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I hope not.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

There is fuck all I can do about it.

Sitting here reading and worrying about it will make fuck all difference.

If it really does kick off then we’re fucked.

So might as well just crack on and try to enjoy life.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Think Russia now knows it's military is incapable of any ground offensive they can't beat Ukraine let alone a western army such as USA UK Poland France and Germany especially now Sweden and Finland are joining nato albeit with NATO's military aid and financial support as for nuclear threat I wouldn't be shocked if Putin's nukes probably wouldn't work, as long as Ukraine can hold on untill Putin dies is the only way this war would end so the west don't have to put boots on the ground

"And Germany"!!!!

dont include Germany in your comment, they have put a stop to the whole of EU supplying tanks"

No they haven’t. You seem intent on exaggerating the threat. Why?

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Next world war will be in the cloud...

Everything is electronic and powered by PCs. Want to take down a country. Destroy their computer systems and power grids..."

Really? Where have you been for the past 20 years? Wars and invasions still exist

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I am still surprised that some countries still have one person at the top pulling the strings. Thought that ended with the middle ages.

over a year ago

Russia will win, all the western weapons had done little, there's 1. 5 million Russia troops mobalised, with unlimited weapons, state of the art missiles, zelensky is about to get his fuelled arse well and truly kicked.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Russia will win, all the western weapons had done little, there's 1. 5 million Russia troops mobalised, with unlimited weapons, state of the art missiles, zelensky is about to get his fuelled arse well and truly kicked. "

And you know this, how??

over a year ago

"Russia will win, all the western weapons had done little, there's 1. 5 million Russia troops mobalised, with unlimited weapons, state of the art missiles, zelensky is about to get his fuelled arse well and truly kicked.

And you know this, how??"

The signal he picks up with his tin foil hat

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Russia will win, all the western weapons had done little, there's 1. 5 million Russia troops mobalised, with unlimited weapons, state of the art missiles, zelensky is about to get his fuelled arse well and truly kicked. "

Unlimited weapons?

over a year ago

Nah

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Aww, I needed that. Thanks.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Do your research"

Take your pills.

over a year ago

"I am still surprised that some countries still have one person at the top pulling the strings. Thought that ended with the middle ages. "

Burn them burn them

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Is this another of your 'interpretations'?

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham and London

So the last year has all been about lulling everyone into a false sense of security by pretending to have his arse kicked and now he is going to let his real capabilities on the world?

Good luck with that. Let me know when “you” win.

over a year ago

It is an incredibly sobering thought as if Russia does go Nuclear then thats the end for virtually everyone.

I hope, obviously, it does not come to that and that the adults in charge can find a solution to all of this but do get concerned the longer it goes on that it is still a possibility.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

Are you aware of what china are actually up to? "

China are very sly, they have and are building the worlds largest army with weapons to match. Keep everything close to the heart no one knows or hears of what's going on. Again they use distraction to avert the eyes of the world from what is actually happening.

Wuhan and covid?

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Russia will win, all the western weapons had done little, there's 1. 5 million Russia troops mobalised, with unlimited weapons, state of the art missiles, zelensky is about to get his fuelled arse well and truly kicked.

Unlimited weapons? "

Think he's been playing Xbox

By *enrietteandSamCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

Yes.

That’s why I’ve been hoarding tinned corned beef.

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

Are you aware of what china are actually up to?

China are very sly, they have and are building the worlds largest army with weapons to match. Keep everything close to the heart no one knows or hears of what's going on. Again they use distraction to avert the eyes of the world from what is actually happening.

Wuhan and covid? "

They've been so sly that a guy on Fab knows exactly what they've been up to but the intelligence agencies around the world were all distracted by COVID

over a year ago

"Yes.

That’s why I’ve been hoarding tinned corned beef."

We’ve got spam

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The extremely rich are at war with most of us today, killing and injuring more than either of the others.

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Never mind that its probably a load of garbage but even if it was true the tone of this post is vile.

Its not a game of call of duty. The reality of Zelensky getting his arse well and truly kicked is the death of how many people? And the further displacement of how many civilians , destruction of a country and lives.

Awful to almost sound gleeful of that

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Why are people so disrespectful? Good grief.. People have opinions, disagree by all means but is there any need to try and belittle and insult anyone?

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"It’s in your nature to destroy yourselves

- Terminator cyberdyne systems model 101

Not true that statement, infact it's against evidence of the history of homosapien existence. "

It is true because even tho they thought they prevented judgement day it still happened.. I mean I wish it didn’t because terminator 3 was pants

Post new Message to Thread