Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wish I could meet someone

Jump to newest

By *ornyryan26 OP   Man
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Ah. Well, wishing is always a great way to achieve your goals.

Good luck with that.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Ah. Well, wishing is always a great way to achieve your goals.

Good luck with that."

Luck always favours the brave and wishes sometimes do come true.

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

You have only been here a few weeks, give it time, it will happen

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Some swinging clubs are open in Sundays, why not head there?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Luck always favours the brave and wishes sometimes do come true."

Sometimes possibly. Probably less reliable a method than taking active steps towards a goal. But wishing might work.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Same day meets are quite tricky for lots of people, but chuck a meet request up and see - you never know! Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For Health & Safety reasons, do not hold your breath. Purely in Fab world I’m referring to x

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Luck always favours the brave and wishes sometimes do come true.

Sometimes possibly. Probably less reliable a method than taking active steps towards a goal. But wishing might work."

Is wishing to find a riveting thread this Sunday but I'm finding it dificult

By *oreAgainForeverCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

How many times have you posted something similar to this now…be proactive and make something happen wallowing away in the forums with woe surely can’t be the best way to stand out..we wouldn’t read this and think actually yes out of the thousands of single men on here let’s invite this one

By *aizyWoman
over a year ago

west midlands

Good luck op, try putting a meet today up.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me "
Hey man you haven't asked for it but your profile needs some work, not sure how you approach people here but your age and approach may need to be improved, I'm guessing you want quick meets that satisfy your need it rarely happens here but a club might be the way forward, other than that wish upon a star good luck, remember your profile is your advert

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me Hey man you haven't asked for it but your profile needs some work, not sure how you approach people here but your age and approach may need to be improved, I'm guessing you want quick meets that satisfy your need it rarely happens here but a club might be the way forward, other than that wish upon a star good luck, remember your profile is your advert "

Improve his age, that's strong advice.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

"Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me "

Sometimes all it takes is right moment, right place and right person. It happens, good luck!

By *oreAgainForeverCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

"Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me Hey man you haven't asked for it but your profile needs some work, not sure how you approach people here but your age and approach may need to be improved, I'm guessing you want quick meets that satisfy your need it rarely happens here but a club might be the way forward, other than that wish upon a star good luck, remember your profile is your advert

Improve his age, that's strong advice. "

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Wish I could meet someone today but I guess I have to wait for the right moment to find someone near me Hey man you haven't asked for it but your profile needs some work, not sure how you approach people here but your age and approach may need to be improved, I'm guessing you want quick meets that satisfy your need it rarely happens here but a club might be the way forward, other than that wish upon a star good luck, remember your profile is your advert

Improve his age, that's strong advice. "

lol you know what i mean swingers get younger and younger they haven't evolved yet into sexual beings

Post new Message to Thread