Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi or bi curious debate

Jump to newest

By *he full works OP   Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Hi guys had this discussion with my partner I said I'm bi and he said no

Your bi curious....what's the difference....I like doing with a girl mainly even in a couple situation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't really understand the question .

over a year ago

It's a sliding scale really, but to our mind curious is "want to try it" and bi is "have tried it, more please"

over a year ago

Eastbourne

This is the boyfriend here lol, I looked up the term and bi-curious is exploring with the woman physically without feelings and bisexual is physical with feelings and my g/f doesn't have feelings just likes the physical

over a year ago

Surely curious is "wonder what it's like" and bi is done it like it and want to do it again

over a year ago

Eastbourne

I have a friend who dates men and women cause he is bisexual, if he was just exploring both sides he would be curious

over a year ago

J is reticent to meet bi-curious women as they are often not really bi, and sometimes only like to receive, giving the impression they are only putting on a show for the partner.

By your definition 99% of swingers are straight curious, as it's all about the physical, friendship is as far as feelings may go.

over a year ago

I'd say she's bi. Not curious because she's tried it and likes it.

I think there's a sliding scale between gay to straight with everything in between. As long as she's happy then it's all good.

over a year ago

Eastbourne

Yes as it's just physical fun

over a year ago

Eastbourne

I think it's just different people's interpretation of what bi and bi-curious is really, as long as she enjoys it then hey who cares lol x

over a year ago

"Surely curious is "wonder what it's like" and bi is done it like it and want to do it again "

over a year ago

Personally I think in the context of selecting one of the four options our site provides “ Bi-curious” should only be used to describe someone who is either wanting to try same sex activity or has experimented with limited same sex activity and is not against further exploration

However anyone who repeatedly engages in any form of sexual activity with both genders is "bisexual"…

I find it ridiculous for so called sexually enlightened people to argue against the universally accepted dictionary definitions used by mainstream society ….

For me the acid test is ,,,, ask your Mam or your none swinging mates down the pub!!!

They’ll tell ya....

OK thats my tuppence worth on the subject,,,,,, (yet-again sigh!)

Oh, if anyone doesn't agree with me,,,I'm not bovvered,,,,so hears a big Rassssssp! to them in advance!!!

;-)

over a year ago

"Personally I think in the context of selecting one of the four options our site provides “ Bi-curious” should only be used to describe someone who is either wanting to try same sex activity or has experimented with limited same sex activity and is not against further exploration

However anyone who repeatedly engages in any form of sexual activity with both genders is "bisexual"…

I find it ridiculous for so called sexually enlightened people to argue against the universally accepted dictionary definitions used by mainstream society ….

For me the acid test is ,,,, ask your Mam or your none swinging mates down the pub!!!

They’ll tell ya....

OK thats my tuppence worth on the subject,,,,,, (yet-again sigh!)

Oh, if anyone doesn't agree with me,,,I'm not bovvered,,,,so hears a big Rassssssp! to them in advance!!!

;-) "

lol

over a year ago

Deffo bi

Post new Message to Thread