Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holidays 2013

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any of the TV ads take your fancy?

I have already planned my holidays for 2013, with camping trip in Wales, Dorset, Cotswold and Norfolk, plus my bi-annual trip to the Far East to visit my mum.

What are you holiday plans for 2013?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

Going Camping with the local Scouts to Devon got my woggle all polished and ready

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We usually book mid Feb, not sure where this year but are thinking of taking the plunge and doing a Kenyan safari.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

We plan to go to Turkey as main summer break but we are going to do regular weekend breaks around the uk too, starting with March trip to Butlins Skeggy to do the Bootleg Ball. We are visiting York too

over a year ago

"We plan to go to Turkey as main summer break but we are going to do regular weekend breaks around the uk too, starting with March trip to Butlins Skeggy to do the Bootleg Ball. We are visiting York too "

Awwww bugger I wish we could get to Skeggy again, it would have been nice to meet up with the crew of 2010 (or was it 2009 ?) once more - sadly finances restrict us as we've already booked our May holiday to Turkey and October in Tunisia - maybe 2014 eh ?

By *xscotMan
over a year ago

Kingston

"Any of the TV ads take your fancy?

I have already planned my holidays for 2013, with camping trip in Wales, Dorset, Cotswold and Norfolk, plus my bi-annual trip to the Far East to visit my mum.

What are you holiday plans for 2013?

"

was worried for a minute there Pearl - fist the mention of TVs (always popular here) then going for a Bi holiday in Wales

Is there something we should know?

over a year ago

I can't help if peeps have a dirty mind!

over a year ago

I like the idea of going to Butlins again, however not on my own.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

skiing end of feb yay

By *ubbyandwifeCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Hong Kong in march

over a year ago

Barbados for my birthday treat in April and hopefully Lanzarote in September.

over a year ago

"I like the idea of going to Butlins again, however not on my own. "

I'll try to whip your ass at bowling this time lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well, because i wasnt to well last year we didnt do as much as we usually do. We like to have little mini breaks in the uk, then one holiday. What ive spent on jays birthday present would of been the same if id paid for a week abroad but i thought he would prefer this. We are hoping to definetly go to bath and im paying for us to go to london as his christmas present. He doesnt need anything so its nicer to have little time away

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"I like the idea of going to Butlins again, however not on my own. "

You wouldn't be on your own. We aren't playing anymore so it's purely social for us.

We booked early and have got dinner bed and breccy for £268 for both of us, so only need beer money and petrol money.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"We plan to go to Turkey as main summer break but we are going to do regular weekend breaks around the uk too, starting with March trip to Butlins Skeggy to do the Bootleg Ball. We are visiting York too

Awwww bugger I wish we could get to Skeggy again, it would have been nice to meet up with the crew of 2010 (or was it 2009 ?) once more - sadly finances restrict us as we've already booked our May holiday to Turkey and October in Tunisia - maybe 2014 eh ?"

It would be great to meet up again. That last break was great

over a year ago

As I don't play with couples I'd like to have a playmate with ne so that I can have some fun myself.

over a year ago

'me' not 'ne'

over a year ago

We are off to Morrocco for a week in February and are off to Greece for a week in September.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"As I don't play with couples I'd like to have a playmate with ne so that I can have some fun myself. "

You'd easily pull at Butlins. Put an ad in here and you'll be swamped with offers

over a year ago

I'm going to be touring the southern states of the US, visiting a few friends along the way and generally getting into mischief.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Swinging island of gran canaria in march for us

xx

over a year ago

"We plan to go to Turkey as main summer break but we are going to do regular weekend breaks around the uk too, starting with March trip to Butlins Skeggy to do the Bootleg Ball. We are visiting York too

Awwww bugger I wish we could get to Skeggy again, it would have been nice to meet up with the crew of 2010 (or was it 2009 ?) once more - sadly finances restrict us as we've already booked our May holiday to Turkey and October in Tunisia - maybe 2014 eh ?

It would be great to meet up again. That last break was great"

Yeah it was a belter time - we must try to do it again, maybe 2014 ? Just for old times sake

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

It would be great to meet up again. That last break was great

Yeah it was a belter time - we must try to do it again, maybe 2014 ? Just for old times sake "

I'll put it in my diary on my laptop. It's a date

By *antstoplaynowMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Just back from Cornwall hope to return to alba royal near side in turkey next year best hotel iv been to adult only is a bonus

over a year ago

"As I don't play with couples I'd like to have a playmate with ne so that I can have some fun myself.

You'd easily pull at Butlins. Put an ad in here and you'll be swamped with offers"

You should know me by now that I am very fussy.

over a year ago

Going Snowboarding in Courchevel on my birthday

By *arkchestCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Swinging island of gran canaria in march for us

xx"

We have friends from this site who are just back from a swinging place in Gran Canaria.....dont know if you have been before but they said it was great!!! Really clean...well laid out and well organised.....they cant wait to go back. Enjoy.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

would that be the fab camp in Norfolk Pearl

we would love to see you there

Post new Message to Thread