Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"The doors unlocked just walk in" meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else get nervous when get the "the doors unlocked just walk in" message when a meet has been arranged? I always get a little twitchy when I see this, the thought of just walking up to a strangers house, and going on in just sets alarms ringing.

I've no doubt it works for some, if it was someone I'd met several times before I wouldn't worry and would do it (and have done it).

But in a first meet situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I have done this once, pretty much out of curiosity & to say that I had! I was also blindfolded & I was very nervous. I wouldn't do it again. Afterwards, I realised the risk I put myself in, but at the time, I was in a bit out of control!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would assume that it's someone being vindictive and the home owner has no idea that some randomer has arranged for people to turn up at their house.

But then I'm not a man.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

It doesn't seem wise for either party

By *ubcdverykinkyMan
over a year ago

Bourne lincs

I am always naked bent over the bed or naked on all fours on the floor ready for you

over a year ago

"It doesn't seem wise for either party "

No it doesn't.

I can imagine hundred ways it can go wrong. Adventurous but risky as hell.

over a year ago

"I have done this once, pretty much out of curiosity & to say that I had! I was also blindfolded & I was very nervous. I wouldn't do it again. Afterwards, I realised the risk I put myself in, but at the time, I was in a bit out of control!"

If you were blindfolded I'm assuming you were the one in the house waiting and had invited someone in?

I can see what you mean about the risk, putting the boot on the other foot it's the risk that worries me. Anyone could be waiting in the house, it might not even be the house of the person been talking to and just some random address you walk into...That's when police get involved because then you're an intruder!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've done it once, at night and very luckily nothing was untoward.

In hindsight it was the most stupid thing I've ever chosen to do, but fuck me what a rush it was.

Would I ever do it again... No.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"I have done this once, pretty much out of curiosity & to say that I had! I was also blindfolded & I was very nervous. I wouldn't do it again. Afterwards, I realised the risk I put myself in, but at the time, I was in a bit out of control!

If you were blindfolded I'm assuming you were the one in the house waiting and had invited someone in?

I can see what you mean about the risk, putting the boot on the other foot it's the risk that worries me. Anyone could be waiting in the house, it might not even be the house of the person been talking to and just some random address you walk into...That's when police get involved because then you're an intruder! "

Yes, I was the one in the house

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

this is way way to risky,,

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Too risky

over a year ago

"I would assume that it's someone being vindictive and the home owner has no idea that some randomer has arranged for people to turn up at their house.

But then I'm not a man."

That's my worry, you could walk in on a family, an elderly person on thier own, anything really. I know most people would have doors locked in the evenings...but I don't lock mine till I go to bed, so some other would be the same.

over a year ago

Have had this once.

First meet. He text saying doors unlocked, come in and upstairs and first room on the right, leave the light off too.

(I ended up sat on the hallway floor playing with cats until I got a message asking if I'd come in.)

Sex in the dark and left. But yeah it was definitely who it was meant to be. But looking back I could have been sent to someone's exes etc.

over a year ago

I've done it - but it was with my prev D at his flat

I don't think I'd do it unchaperoned

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

This is more common with gay guys for anon hook ups

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I would assume that it's someone being vindictive and the home owner has no idea that some randomer has arranged for people to turn up at their house.

But then I'm not a man."

naked wearing a mask

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Did it once on a first meet, but we had been video-chatting for ages.

My FB know to just let himself in, but still always knocks.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, this doesn't sit right with me. I don't have that much faith in humanity

By *inaturnerWoman
over a year ago

neverland

Iv done this but met social before as I wanted a scenario but never would I do it random to risky and also the risk if you went and the place look like a drug den I mean you run out wouldn't you

over a year ago

Did it a couple of times with an ex-fb but I was never that comfortable with just letting myself in even though I'd known him a couple of years.

On the flip side, when I could accomodate (on a previous profile) I seemed to get a lot of requests to leave the door on the latch and be naked on the bed waiting... Was never going to happen.

over a year ago

This was my first meet with my 2nd fwb. It had been a coffee social but she changed it at the last minute…

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"I have done this once, pretty much out of curiosity & to say that I had! I was also blindfolded & I was very nervous. I wouldn't do it again. Afterwards, I realised the risk I put myself in, but at the time, I was in a bit out of control!"

I read this as you were the one walking into someone else’s place and thought ‘how did you not bump into everything?’

over a year ago

Only would do it with someone I’ve known and trust wholeheartedly and never in my own home

By *MCMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Was planning this with an old fwb off here… Had all been planed etc and was okay until she forgot to leave her flat door unlocked so I couldn’t get in and had to text her… somewhat killed the rush but we still have a laugh.

over a year ago

it's surprising how many people message, with this exact type of thing! Px

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

I always knock before going in to anyone’s house never mind a first time meet.

Imagine getting sent to the wrong house

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge/London

Twice, first time yes potentially a bit stupid but I was having a bad time at work and just thought fuck it. Enjoyed our time together and had him back for a FMF a little while after that.

Second time, was a guy sent on recommendation from a girlfriend, and it was super hot, same scenario, and will have him over again for that!

My FWB has a key but usually texts when he is setting off from his house, we are very close though and he is my NOK so I trust him imperatively.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

You do you. If that is their thing, then I'm happy they get to do it.

My trust in people is low, and have a close family member seriously injured by helping out a stranger only for it to be quite sinister - none sex related of course.

I'd just not feel comfortable doing what I feel is a potentially extremely risky situation.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"You do you. If that is their thing, then I'm happy they get to do it.

My trust in people is low, and have a close family member seriously injured by helping out a stranger only for it to be quite sinister - none sex related of course.

I'd just not feel comfortable doing what I feel is a potentially extremely risky situation. "

To add, yes any meet is potentially risky, but it's the more "unknown" theme that unnerves me in that situation.

over a year ago

I've done this before but I have safety protocols in place. My Master picked the men who come in, and was downstairs.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Done it once at my place BUT we had been chatting a lot for months so although there was risk involved it was calculated.

Would never do it in response to the messages I get on here daily.

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

A blindfolded, tied to the bed, anonymous version of this is a fantasy for me but locked tight in that stay a fantasy box because of the risks involved

I do wonder though if now that i have a partner open to sharing, could he arrange it for me and be around somewhere to make it work safely or would it still be a stupid idea

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not done it. I'd probably go next door instead and cause all kinds of a problem.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Only ever done it with people I know and trust.

over a year ago

I couldn't do it with a stranger. I'd be shitting my pants. I don't have any trust in strangers, especially if they are men.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A blindfolded, tied to the bed, anonymous version of this is a fantasy for me but locked tight in that stay a fantasy box because of the risks involved

I do wonder though if now that i have a partner open to sharing, could he arrange it for me and be around somewhere to make it work safely or would it still be a stupid idea "

I've had a couple of meets where a friend met the guy before, vetted him, and was in essence my chaperone while I was blindfolded.

But no doors were unlocked and I'd never do it alone.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Always think I'd come back out without my watch and wallet.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

No... this just wouldn't sit right with me if it was someone I didn't know. There'd be far too many "what ifs" floating around in my head; is it really their house, am I going to get jumped etc. Someone I knew, wanting to try a fantasy then sure.

LvM

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"My FWB has a key but usually texts when he is setting off from his house, we are very close though and he is my NOK so I trust him imperatively."

What's a NOK?

"A blindfolded, tied to the bed, anonymous version of this is a fantasy for me but locked tight in that stay a fantasy box because of the risks involved

I do wonder though if now that i have a partner open to sharing, could he arrange it for me and be around somewhere to make it work safely or would it still be a stupid idea"

I think doing it with a trusted chaperone/partner is the perfect way to make these kind of fantasies a reality whilst mitigating most of the risk.

over a year ago

"Twice, first time yes potentially a bit stupid but I was having a bad time at work and just thought fuck it. Enjoyed our time together and had him back for a FMF a little while after that.

Second time, was a guy sent on recommendation from a girlfriend, and it was super hot, same scenario, and will have him over again for that!

My FWB has a key but usually texts when he is setting off from his house, we are very close though and he is my NOK so I trust him imperatively. "

Your FWB is a relative?...

over a year ago

Funny but very true story

My friend was a female "working girl" and domme. She had regular clients that were into things such as ball busting etc.

One time she was going on holiday and arranged for one of here friends to go visit a regular of hers.

The instructions were to knock on the regulars door, and when he opened it to kick him in the balls and lay into him.

The friend pulled up in her car at about 10pm at night (as arranged) walked down the drive and knocked the door.

The guy opened the door and she kicked him in the balls and layed into him.

Just then the guys wife started screaming and all hell broke loose.

She had inadvertently knocked the door of the house next door to the regular client!!

Police were called and she was arrested

Totally true!!!

over a year ago

Cambridge/London

"Twice, first time yes potentially a bit stupid but I was having a bad time at work and just thought fuck it. Enjoyed our time together and had him back for a FMF a little while after that.

My FWB has a key but usually texts when he is setting off from his house, we are very close though and he is my NOK so I trust him imperatively.

Your FWB is a relative?... "

Hahahahhaha no, he’s my NOK on the hospital records, not related directly to me! He has a key for coming over to fuck me silly but also in the event of an emergency …

over a year ago

But then I'm not a man.

naked wearing a mask "

I'm on my way. Don't get cold.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

I've done this before but in hindsight it was naive and pretty fucking stupid really so probably not to be repeated.

By *renchy19Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Done it once. We had been chatting for a while but it was still a serious heart pounding moment. Not sure I would try it again and certainly not someone I had not at least chatted on the phone to first

over a year ago

Cambridge/London

"My FWB has a key but usually texts when he is setting off from his house, we are very close though and he is my NOK so I trust him imperatively.

What's a NOK?

A blindfolded, tied to the bed, anonymous version of this is a fantasy for me but locked tight in that stay a fantasy box because of the risks involved

I do wonder though if now that i have a partner open to sharing, could he arrange it for me and be around somewhere to make it work safely or would it still be a stupid idea

I think doing it with a trusted chaperone/partner is the perfect way to make these kind of fantasies a reality whilst mitigating most of the risk."

Next of kin, so can make decisions on your behalf if you’re incapacitated etc.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I've done this before but in hindsight it was naive and pretty fucking stupid really so probably not to be repeated."

Do you go in or did you leave the door unlocked?

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"Next of kin, so can make decisions on your behalf if you’re incapacitated etc."

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I've done it a couple times where as I approached the house for the first time the door just slowly opened in front of me usually accompanied by a lone voice from behind the door beckoning me through the doorway.

It's a risky game to play and I do walk though the door slightly guarded.

But what are the chances we're both psychotic lunatics?

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"I've done this before but in hindsight it was naive and pretty fucking stupid really so probably not to be repeated.

Do you go in or did you leave the door unlocked? "

T'was my door.

I may be naive and stupid, but I at least do my naiving and stupiding on my own turf.

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

"I've done this before but in hindsight it was naive and pretty fucking stupid really so probably not to be repeated.

T'was my door.

I may be naive and stupid, but I at least do my naiving and stupiding on my own turf."

I have no issues with whatever anyone wants to do just so long as you (we are all safe)

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

T'was my door.

I may be naive and stupid, but I at least do my naiving and stupiding on my own turf. I have no issues with whatever anyone wants to do just so long as you (we are all safe)"

Thank you for sharing that with the group.

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

T'was my door.

I may be naive and stupid, but I at least do my naiving and stupiding on my own turf. I have no issues with whatever anyone wants to do just so long as you (we are all safe)

Thank you for sharing that with the group."

it's just my opinion, thanks! I very rarely get a response

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Had something like this all set up but the messages kind of changed in the immediate run up. Made me quite unsure so I didn't follow through with it

over a year ago

I’ve done this a few times , and it’s always been a lot of fun. Being super nervous certainly gets exciting.

Mostly this has been to hotel rooms. Adding to the mystery. One time the lady was in London for business and wasn’t willing to share her photo.

All she said was, you won’t be disappointed. And she lived up to the promise .

over a year ago

"This is more common with gay guys for anon hook ups "

I've had this kind of message recently off a couple of guys I've been chatting to. But looking at some of the comments seems women are getting them as well.

Post new Message to Thread