Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Died Yesterday. RIP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Died Yesterday. RIP"

Sweet this. Is gutting. But at least he died an old man (wasn't taken too soon I mean)

Crosby still and Nash (and young) are awesome.

Neil youngs one of the only people to be inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame twice. Once with Crosby stills Nash and young. And also as a solo artist.

Sorry just some random trivia

over a year ago

Seen**** seen this. Not sweet. Autocorrect

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

"Died Yesterday. RIP

Sweet this. Is gutting. But at least he died an old man (wasn't taken too soon I mean)

Neil youngs one of the only people to be inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame twice. Once with Crosby stills Nash and young. And also as a solo artist.

Sorry just some random trivia "

....just to update your trivia .........26 people have been inducted into the Hall of Fame twice or more .......and that includes David Crosby.

over a year ago

"Died Yesterday. RIP

Sorry just some random trivia

....just to update your trivia .........26 people have been inducted into the Hall of Fame twice or more .......and that includes David Crosby."

Haha. I was thinking when I posted. That I overheard it on a telly I wasn't watching a few year ago and probably only got half the pertinent information.

Thanks for correcting

Post new Message to Thread