FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

We haven't had a good rant thread in ages !!

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

So today is your chance to get shit off your chest .

I'll start with waking up this morning to discover my entire street has had a power cut so I was in total darkness in temperatures of approximately minus 84 degrees using my phones torch to have a wee , which froze half way down to the loo. Couldn't shower or have a coffee , tripped up in the kitchen and couldn't open the wheelie bin as the lid has frozen..

I'm Cold and Fucking Grumpy !!

So is your day worse ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ve no meet planned this weekend FFS

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I’ve no meet planned this weekend FFS "

This wins . The End

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im angry.

and would very much like to stumble across an absolute behemoth of a man, who'll fuck me like he hates me, so i can released said anger, and selfishly make me feel better.

and then take me to get nugs as a treat on my way home.

thank you please. Px

over a year ago

This is my last free weekend before I travel abroad for work in March. I’m not allowed to travel more than an hour away from work though as I’m on call, I live in the countryside and looking at people near me, the closest is in Wales…. I’m in north Devon! They may be 15 miles from me but that’s across the Bristol Channel!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I’ve no meet planned this weekend FFS

This wins . The End "

You’re not getting into my undies though

over a year ago

I don't really rant or dwell on the negative. Life's too short! Turn your frowns upside down...s

over a year ago

The total cuntwaffle that knocked me over in the supermarket car park. Reversed out of a space with no observation.

I’m 6ft 2 and about the same side, I’m hardly inconfuckinspicuous in broad daylight. The excuse “sorry mate, couldn’t see you” is ludicrously fucking laughable!

over a year ago

Tired, oh so tired. Have no frikin energy today whatsoever!

And have a baby to entertain

Miss S x

over a year ago

"im angry.

and would very much like to stumble across an absolute behemoth of a man, who'll fuck me like he hates me, so i can released said anger, and selfishly make me feel better.

and then take me to get nugs as a treat on my way home.

thank you please. Px "

You look very much like a lass I had a crush on when I was younger, but who bullied the hell out of me at the same time. I could very easily oblige given the chance!

over a year ago

We had power cuts yesterday morning that effected 80% of our village

Anyway I'd like to rant about stubborn smart arse people who have to have an answer for everything, even if it's a wrong answer, look at me I'm so powerful I'll trample over anyone in my way and let's never allow facts to get in the way of a good story.

Stop it you dick, I've not enough life left to deal with your shit!!!

Andddd relax Claire, calm & let it pass

Thank you for allowing me to rant

Claire xx

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

It's not Thursday.

*Just sayin.....

Winston

over a year ago

Walking a pair of grumpy kids to school, almost in tears because they're so cold. School has not enough funding to contract a bus, all local taxis on school contracts for vulnerable children - totally understand the taxi situation, but school funding is an issue...

over a year ago

"It's not Thursday.

*Just sayin.....

Winston "

That’s rant worthy in itself. Why is it not Thursday?

over a year ago

"The total cuntwaffle that knocked me over in the supermarket car park. Reversed out of a space with no observation.

I’m 6ft 2 and about the same side, I’m hardly inconfuckinspicuous in broad daylight. The excuse “sorry mate, couldn’t see you” is ludicrously fucking laughable!

"

i feel for you OP.

my dad was the victim of a hit a run at Christmas. He's a big, chunky old man, and it was broad daylight.

im really struggling to comprehend the fact someone just left him, without a care in the world, so i can only imagine how you are, as it actually happened to you!

Are you okay? Px

By *aconteur69111Man
over a year ago

eastbourne

I will never buy property again. Solicitors are fucking useless I could do a better job myself, to be fair I have probably done half the job for him anyhow. Never get divorced and buy property at the same time it fucks you up, and your bank balance

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"The total cuntwaffle that knocked me over in the supermarket car park. Reversed out of a space with no observation.

"

Are you ok? Do you need bail money for retaliating? I mean... I haven't got any but someone might have.

Posh

over a year ago

i feel for you OP.

my dad was the victim of a hit a run at Christmas. He's a big, chunky old man, and it was broad daylight.

im really struggling to comprehend the fact someone just left him, without a care in the world, so i can only imagine how you are, as it actually happened to you!

Are you okay? Px "

It’s all good, I just got my knee scrapped on the floor. I’ve done worse shaving.

It was the blasé attitude to my visibility that pissed me off more than anything.

over a year ago

Are you ok? Do you need bail money for retaliating? I mean... I haven't got any but someone might have.

Posh "

Maybe order a locksmith to release him from his car boot. He might be feeling a bit dizzy by now.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"It's not Thursday.

*Just sayin.....

Winston

That’s rant worthy in itself. Why is it not Thursday? "

Swingofthekingers used to do a Thursday Rant Day thread. Every, er......... Thursday.

Funny guy. Much missed around these parts.

Winston

over a year ago

"It's not Thursday.

*Just sayin.....

Winston

That’s rant worthy in itself. Why is it not Thursday?

Swingofthekingers used to do a Thursday Rant Day thread. Every, er......... Thursday.

Funny guy. Much missed around these parts.

Winston "

I remember it….and him, fondly.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I’m wfh today and I had to get out of bed which is probably a little too warm and cozy, to make my own coffee as I live alone

Eurgh such suffering I face today!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Every time I top up my gas meter 90% is taken for someone else's debt. I can't take it to Ofgem until Feb 12th. I've spent 300+ minutes on the phone trying to sort it since Dec 12th

I'm fuming with British Gas

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"

Ha! Cuntwaffle

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

Just railing at pretty much everyone at work for their stupidity and laziness.

It's the weekend soon, right?!?! I need it.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
over a year ago

North West

I'd like the arse-biscuit thats responsible for a key piece of work on my project to be moved, preferably to the outer solar system where he can do no harm.

over a year ago

I thought I was ok today then read the dating app thread!

Touched a nerve and brought out my inner rage.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

My day ok but travel was a nightmare locally for others. A27 (major south dual carriageway) was closed causing chaos.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'm just so tired! I thought waking up to go to the gym early in the morning was supposed to refresh me for the day!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I’m wfh today and I had to get out of bed which is probably a little too warm and cozy, to make my own coffee as I live alone

Eurgh such suffering I face today! "

I'd offer to make you a coffee, but might get cold by the time I get there...

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"I’m wfh today and I had to get out of bed which is probably a little too warm and cozy, to make my own coffee as I live alone

I'd offer to make you a coffee, but might get cold by the time I get there..."

Thanks for adding to my suffering

By *aconteur69111Man
over a year ago

eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 20/01/23 10:33:44]

By *aconteur69111Man
over a year ago

eastbourne

"I thought I was ok today then read the dating app thread!

Touched a nerve and brought out my inner rage. "

sorry my fault

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Glad I could release you all from your inner turmoils

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'd offer to make you a coffee, but might get cold by the time I get there...

Thanks for adding to my suffering "

I'll bring my coffee stuff so I can make it when I'm there

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

This week has just been shite for numerous reasons and needs to finish like right fucking now!

Thats all , I'm okay now

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"This week has just been shite for numerous reasons and needs to finish like right fucking now!

Thats all , I'm okay now

"

You sure

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I can't cope with the excruciating and incessant pain in my leg, which has left me housebound and unable to work. No-one is taking me seriously, there's no help other than prescriptions of codeine (which makes no difference!) and no-one seems bothered that I can't do anything other than lie on my side without crippling pain. It's the worst it's ever been. I can't cope with it anymore

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Thankyou all for your rants ...

I feel much better knowing its not just me

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

[youth of today rant]

Got a DM on my business facebook page which woke me up at 1:40am...

"Got any jobs going? x"

Yep, complete with emoji and a kiss!!!

FFS, is this what passes for initiative these days?? No CV, no description of skills or qualifications, no suggestion of what they might offer my organisation, just a late-night doom-scroller rattling off completely inappropriate DMs, probably to every business within walking distance of the newsagents where they buy their e-cigs and energy drinks!!!!

[/youth of today rant]

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"This week has just been shite for numerous reasons and needs to finish like right fucking now!

Thats all , I'm okay now

You sure "

No, I'm totally lying to be fair

over a year ago

Right before bed our dogs tangled with a skunk. Spent 3 hours up past midnight cleaning them. Wake up and the smell is still lingering. My idiots never learn their lessons on the black and white terror kitty.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Thats all , I'm okay now

You sure

No, I'm totally lying to be fair "

Thought so

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Both of us working this weekend.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I've developed a very painful issue in my left arm which has resulted in my thumb being useless (can't even press a button on the remote)

Now I can't play guitar or piano.

Can't play any games because the thumbstick is too hard to move

Can't go climbing obviously, I was just getting back in to it too

And later on I have work all evening which is going to hurt like hell and probably exacerbate the the problem.

I'm not happy.

over a year ago

Felt a bit miserable this morning after a problematic nights sleep due to having caught a cold - but that's life, nobody really is responsible.

But, what IS pissing me off is the inconsiderate prick who appears to have parked halfway across my driveway.

On my side of the street, all the houses are at a slight angle - gives a staggerred appearance as you look down the road.

Consequently, our driveways are also angled.

Now I have absolutley no problem with anyone parkibg on the road in front of my house but a few that do deliberately park right up tight to the edge of the drop kerb - which causes a slight obstruction when I need to go out - though not quite enough to warrant a call to the Police

(Though one neighbour opposite has, on two occasions, had visitors that have parked right across my drive which did prompt such a call).

over a year ago

INDICATORS !!!! USE THEM. !!!!!

over a year ago

North West

"I've developed a very painful issue in my left arm which has resulted in my thumb being useless (can't even press a button on the remote)

And later on I have work all evening which is going to hurt like hell and probably exacerbate the the problem.

I'm not happy.

"

I have considerable empathy

Have you had it checked out?

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"I've developed a very painful issue in my left arm which has resulted in my thumb being useless (can't even press a button on the remote)

I'm not happy.

Have you had it checked out?"

I've just tried to make an appointment to see the GP, they're very busy though and it might be a week before I see anyone.

over a year ago

North West

I'm not happy.

I've just tried to make an appointment to see the GP, they're very busy though and it might be a week before I see anyone."

Did you emphasise you've lost function and maybe sensation? That should trigger an urgent appointment.

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

I never bloody get any messages let alone meets, my dick is that unused I've become a fucking virgin again

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm not happy.

I've just tried to make an appointment to see the GP, they're very busy though and it might be a week before I see anyone.

Did you emphasise you've lost function and maybe sensation? That should trigger an urgent appointment. "

I did my thumb isn't working properly and that I can't really use it, I still have sensation though. I think a tendon has torn or stretched.

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Apparently having a preference to date people who drive and work is harsh.

Am I being harsh? someone put me out my misery.

Post new Message to Thread