Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hard for men to meet people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all just wondering why is it so hard for guys to meet up with people on this site ? Anybody else finding it hard to meet others ? Anybody got any advice for people like myself. Is it all to do with what you put in a message or is there other factors. Any advice would be welcome thanks John x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

patience. gotta wait for the right one to come along

before then u get to deal with alot of fakes, time wasters and those that simply arent interested in u

over a year ago

The answer....there are a gazillion guys on here and far fewer of 'the others' so you just gotta stand out and keep the faith, also remember this isn't a 'get a shag quick' site, this is a lifestyle choice and as such people will be choosy and will much prefer to make friends before jumping into bed.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Many people check profiles before they even read a message... Do you really think your profile stands out??

The pointless sydney uni nonsense is longer than your profile

You want to meet TV's yet your profile says straight... Contradictory profiles just make me hit the delete button

over a year ago

I'm gonna paint my profile lumionous yellow in the new year, that'll make it stand out

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

"Hi all just wondering why is it so hard for guys to meet up with people on this site ? Anybody else finding it hard to meet others ? Anybody got any advice for people like myself. Is it all to do with what you put in a message or is there other factors. Any advice would be welcome thanks John x"

You've got plenty of friends on your profile so why not arrange to meet them?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 15:09:08]

over a year ago

"Hi all just wondering why is it so hard for guys to meet up with people on this site ? Anybody else finding it hard to meet others ? Anybody got any advice for people like myself. Is it all to do with what you put in a message or is there other factors. Any advice would be welcome thanks John x"
seems hard all round even as couple we tried everything veris the lot and stil nowt keep trying and be honest I think best

over a year ago

IV met two of my friends one guy and one ts it's not them I have trouble meeting. It's not a slag off I was just wondering if I'm doing something wrong

over a year ago

Read people's profiles and if you don't meet their needs don't bother messaging them.

Get out and about on the club scene bit hard this one for single guys. Met some good people in clubs not just for play.

And when you do message make your message stand out. We get two to three lines max nothing to inspire or pique.

over a year ago

for me i find it very hard to meet attractive women on here. Theirs plenty of bbws on here but very few single attractive women.

Your better trying dating sites and just telling them your not after anything serious

over a year ago

Hard to meet anyone for me . I know my profile is a load of crap and there are no pics up, will be in the new year, but i am always on cam chatting to people and yes they can see my face and not my cock. Think there is a bad omen about

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"for me i find it very hard to meet attractive women on here. Theirs plenty of bbws on here but very few single attractive women.

Your better trying dating sites and just telling them your not after anything serious"

Is there a difference between attractive and bbw?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"for me i find it very hard to meet attractive women on here. Theirs plenty of bbws on here but very few single attractive women.

Your better trying dating sites and just telling them your not after anything serious

Is there a difference between attractive and bbw? "

If you're not attracted to overweight people, yes. Z

By *BC TWOCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Leicester / Birmingham /Bucks

There is a huge uneven ratio of men vs women, with men in the great majority. Girls dont initiate contact or are reluctant to so the guys have to do all the messaging and we face the most rejection and frustration.

Think of how easy it is for women, all she has to do is post a few sexy pics and write practically nothing in her profile and wait for the 100's of daily e-mails to come pouring in and be as picky choosy to the highest degree as she likes. They probably get so much e-mail they dont have to do any searching, just reading and deleting and blocking. Its an ego boosting experience for women- they get to screen put, reject and delete as many good looking, quality guys as they please and only respond to the top creme de la creme model quality ones. And they often have outrageous expectations and standards like "he must be tall, handsome, intelligent, witty, goal-oriented, ambitious etc etc.

I met a woman few days ago and she logged into her account and she had 2k unread messages

over a year ago

"There is a huge uneven ratio of men vs women, with men in the great majority. Girls dont initiate contact or are reluctant to so the guys have to do all the messaging and we face the most rejection and frustration.

Think of how easy it is for women, all she has to do is post a few sexy pics and write practically nothing in her profile and wait for the 100's of daily e-mails to come pouring in and be as picky choosy to the highest degree as she likes. They probably get so much e-mail they dont have to do any searching, just reading and deleting and blocking. Its an ego boosting experience for women- they get to screen put, reject and delete as many good looking, quality guys as they please and only respond to the top creme de la creme model quality ones. And they often have outrageous expectations and standards like "he must be tall, handsome, intelligent, witty, goal-oriented, ambitious etc etc.

I met a woman few days ago and she logged into her account and she had 2k unread messages"

But that is her own fault for not using the filters unless she wants to meet anyone no matter how old, colour, size, distance etc in which case she will be inundated

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Is there a difference between attractive and bbw?

If you're not attracted to overweight people, yes. Z"

lucky we are then, let the attractive minority keep to themselves

over a year ago

I to am attracted to bbw lady's but still I have no luck.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

do you get much pussy outside of swinging ?

over a year ago

on here i find i get more attention from men that women

By *BC TWOCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Leicester / Birmingham /Bucks

"on here i find i get more attention from men that women "

With a status like that lol? figures

By *tehalifaxMan
over a year ago

halifax

Hi all im steve 26 from halifax im single genuine honest up for a laugh guy looking for single ladies and couples nsa fun. Ive been on here nearly 7months n not had one meet i dnt know why i dnt talk rude or disrespectful or like a dick i just talk normal or ask questions but get them deleted or blanked which is really rude n disrespectful so if any single ladies or couples intrested mail me please thanks x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

With a million single men that can accommodate and meet anytime, why are married men surprised they struggle to get meets?!!

Oh...their sense of entitlement - got it!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/12 16:10:17]

over a year ago

I think there is a mistaken assumption by far too many males than a woman on this Site must be up for anything with anyone.

The truth is that if a guy has little to no luck in the vanilla world there is probably even less chance for him on here.

It may not be good for the Site to say this but I think the suggestion that it is easy to get a meet is good for subscriptions but the reality is somewhat different.

Dr Hook had a song...... "Girls can get it anytime they want, they can pick and choose."

Applies in the real world and this world equally.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Dr Hook had a song...... "Girls can get it anytime they want, they can pick and choose."

Applies in the real world and this world equally."

I wish!!

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"I think there is a mistaken assumption by far too many males than a woman on this Site must be up for anything with anyone.

The truth is that if a guy has little to no luck in the vanilla world there is probably even less chance for him on here.......

"

Very true I can meet easier in the vanilla world face to face than via an impersonal profile but then I can meet more open minded and friendly people in Fab

over a year ago

I find a lot of the women on here are quite rude.Even the not so good looking ones who to be honest, unless they were not offering you a fuck on a plate, wouldnt even register on the radar!

Its deffo down to a ratio problem, theres more cock than pussy on here so the pussy is fussy lol.

Maybe if I was bisexual Id get more action? lol

over a year ago

"I find a lot of the women on here are quite rude.Even the not so good looking ones who to be honest, unless they were not offering you a fuck on a plate, wouldnt even register on the radar!"

I bet you are really popular with them too lol

over a year ago

".Even the not so good looking ones who to be honest, unless they were not offering you a fuck on a plate, wouldnt even register on the radar! "

Wow!! Your a real charmer.

over a year ago

I am usually polite, and mature when I address people.

I have encountered ignorance on a grand scale by quite a few females on here.

They obviously thing George Clooney is on here and they are saving themselves for him?

I would hold them in higher regard if they just said they were not interested instead of coming out with wise cracks and childish remarks?

I fail to see how saying hello to someone in a polite manner can be offensive??? PEZ

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

what does become more evident on here is the level of people dealing with self esteem issues and maybe choosing to deal with/challenge them on a swinging site....

many will flourish

many will flounder

some just fade....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think there is a mistaken assumption by far too many males than a woman on this Site must be up for anything with anyone.

The truth is that if a guy has little to no luck in the vanilla world there is probably even less chance for him on here.

It may not be good for the Site to say this but I think the suggestion that it is easy to get a meet is good for subscriptions but the reality is somewhat different.

Dr Hook had a song...... "Girls can get it anytime they want, they can pick and choose."

Applies in the real world and this world equally."

agree, for some (perhaps only a minority)the phrase 'instant shag' is probably high in the thought process when joining..

the 'why are they here if not to fuck anyone' attitude is prominent..

must be a real fucker to have one's bubble burst..

supply and demand..

Post new Message to Thread