Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Winter dogging obsession

Jump to newest

By *onyMalone OP   Man
over a year ago

Lytham

Since my first dogging meet a few months ago I’ve become strangely addicted. There’s a small group of us who meet up on a weekly basis and I don’t seem to be getting bored! Must admit though having a suitable vehicle is a bonus, taking a woman from behind over the back of an Audi boot is somewhat distressing on the old cock n balls.

The question is - has anyone actually been prosecuted from such activities?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Anyone with an Audi needs prosecuting

By *onyMalone OP   Man
over a year ago

Lytham

I’m generally anti Audi drivers but mrs Audi makes it all worthwhile…. Bet she doesn’t indicate at roundabouts though

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

No, we are discreet about it.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

No, and I've been caught in the midst of proceedings before now...unless you're being really stupid and making no attempt to keep out of the way of the general public, I've never known anyone to get more than a lecture and told to clear off.

By *onyMalone OP   Man
over a year ago

Lytham

Agree on discretion but there’s always that risk. To be honest out of the 2 locations we visit it’s very easy to see incoming vehicles.

By *owestoft ManMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Definitely discreet is important. Sometimes you get some idiot Doggers coming and being over the top with couples. But in my and Ex-wifes experience the other Doggers make them known to be careful. Theres a good group on Wi ck r for Doggers discussing the activities and not heard of anyone being prosecuted.

By *aughty-couple1980Couple
over a year ago

wigan

"Since my first dogging meet a few months ago I’ve become strangely addicted. There’s a small group of us who meet up on a weekly basis and I don’t seem to be getting bored! Must admit though having a suitable vehicle is a bonus, taking a woman from behind over the back of an Audi boot is somewhat distressing on the old cock n balls.

The question is - has anyone actually been prosecuted from such activities?"

There is no actuall law on dogging being illigal the only illigal part is if a member of the public makes an official complaint then its indecent exposure if no complaint is made then all the police can say is move on

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"There is no actuall law on dogging being illigal the only illigal part is if a member of the public makes an official complaint then its indecent exposure if no complaint is made then all the police can say is move on "

That's inaccurate. There is no law of Indecent Exposure in the UK, since it was abolished by the enacting of the Sexual Offences Act 2003. There are no activities of any sort which are fine if unseen, but become a crime if someone makes an official complaint.

The offence you need to be careful of is Outraging Public Decency. You can be found guilty of this for carrying out an act which is lewd, obscene or disgusting; within view of the public; where two or more persons are capable of seeing it.

Sensible doggers have little to no chance of being prosecuted.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

My wife was just getting dressed after a session on the car bonnet in Stratford when a police car came round the nearby roundabout. She was stark naked so it was obvious what we were doing. They went round three times before driving off, lol.

So close! She would have sucked them to completion, lol

Post new Message to Thread