Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling like a god

Jump to newest

By *r Steelhammer OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

So I've opened my oven door to see a huge flame come out of it lucky I'm a trained arsonist to of put the flames out.

Tell me your most godly moments where you have had an incident like this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My godly moment was when my son was young, he was hiding behind a door in the kitchen and just as my friends little girl walked past he pushed the door as hard as he could (he didn't know she was walking past at that exact moment) and I put my hand out to stop it just an inch away from her face. I don't know what made me put my hand out as it happened so quickly but if the door had hit her it would have knocked her backwards off her feet . He was going to jump out and make us jump but he didn't realise how hard he pushed the door, he was so upset that he nearly hurt the little girl, he's never done it since

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Hubby has superhero traits...

When our youngest was 3 yrs old he was walking alongside the swimming pool at the villa we were staying at on holiday. He slipped and fell in but Sami grabbed him by the arm before his head went under.

Another time the same kiddo was coming down a wee slope on his scooter but was a bit out of control and wouldn't have been able to stop. Sami grabbed him off the scooter as he went by so only the scooter went flying.

Sara

By *r Steelhammer OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

Damn I think it's just instinct like today if I didn't smell the halogens burning it would of burnt the kitchen but I opened the oven door early and a flame burst out but unsure how it's a brand new oven lol

Post new Message to Thread