Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

actually abhorrent.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

okay forum, i have something to confess.

about an hour ago, i did something so despicable, im surprised Mr Policeman hasn't come knocking already.

i committed pheasant-icide.

country road (take me hoooome), traffic on the other side, and nowhere to go when said Su!cidal Pheasant decided to use my car to off itself.

im devestated

in all my years of driving, ive only ever killed one bird, entirely by accident obviously. and as i had to then, this evening ive had to pull over and sob for what could have been an innocent Daddy Bird on his way to the shop for dinner for his family... and ive sent him to timbuctu in a puff of feathers! what about mummy pheasant?! and little pheasant babies?!

you know when everything in life is fubar'd as it is, and then you go and commit murde® too?!

someone please send me back to hell so i can start over again.

phewwww anyway, you're welcome for the long post

please tell me things you've all done today, abhorrent, criminal, or otherwise, to cheer me up, and to read before my trial.. i don't think my ginger hair will look as pretty when im in prison Px and

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Pheasant is a mighty tasty bird but depending where you are from it's illegal for the person who hits it to collect it but if you are close by you can no problem

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Pheasants are a bit dim; they invariably lay inert until just before you reach them whereupon they suddenly decide to panic and fly out squawking like a demented bloody banshee!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I ran a dog over once OP, I was devastated. The Police came to the house, breathalysed me and said how he hit a child in his first week on the job who was OK after going up and over the bonnet.

I didn't feel so bad after he said that, sorry to hear about it but try not to think about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hang it in the shed pheasant is good eating

over a year ago

It would only be an offence under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 if you had intentionally or recklessly killed it, so if it was an accident personally I would have gone back, picked it up and taken it home for supper!

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

You bastard, your definitely going to Hell.

A Hell full of angry pheasants.

By *ervice2000Man
over a year ago

derby

Well OP your username is Quacksplat!!

Are you sure you dont carry out these atrocities on a far more regular basis??? Lol.

over a year ago

I'm almost certain pheasants actually try to be hit... I drive over the peaks quite a lot and there's just birds diving across the road with wreck less abandon

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe it was just his time to go...

over a year ago

If it's any consolation there would not be any orphaned baby pheasants this time of year. Also lif expectancy for pheasants is very short.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Well OP your username is Quacksplat!!

Are you sure you dont carry out these atrocities on a far more regular basis??? Lol. "

HAHAHAHAHA this just made me cackle Px

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'd be more worried about my car than the pheasant, one of the feathery little bastards cracked my bumper years ago

I know what you mean though, when I'd just passed my test I ran a hedgehog over...woke my parents in the early hours clattering about in the shed to find a shovel to bury it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op be glad it would have been quick and didn't break your car.

over a year ago

I killed a baby bunny once. Not on purpose. I saw it at the side of the road, - country road again - did a little awww, slowed down, it hopped into the hedgerow, then I felt the back wheel go over something. Looked in the rear view mirror and sure enough, twitching away was said cute baby bunny. I pulled up, not knowing what to do. A car passed me. I went back and the other car must have finished it off. I was devastated! My colleague in the car with me was very sympathetic and didn't mention it to anyone.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I'd be more worried about my car than the pheasant, one of the feathery little bastards cracked my bumper years ago

I know what you mean though, when I'd just passed my test I ran a hedgehog over...woke my parents in the early hours clattering about in the shed to find a shovel to bury it "

Ahhh poor ickle hedgehog (hedgehog)

By *alleyDaveMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"okay forum, i have something to confess.

about an hour ago, i did something so despicable, im surprised Mr Policeman hasn't come knocking already.

i committed pheasant-icide.

country road (take me hoooome), traffic on the other side, and nowhere to go when said Su!cidal Pheasant decided to use my car to off itself.

im devestated

in all my years of driving, ive only ever killed one bird, entirely by accident obviously. and as i had to then, this evening ive had to pull over and sob for what could have been an innocent Daddy Bird on his way to the shop for dinner for his family... and ive sent him to timbuctu in a puff of feathers! what about mummy pheasant?! and little pheasant babies?!

you know when everything in life is fubar'd as it is, and then you go and commit murde® too?!

someone please send me back to hell so i can start over again.

phewwww anyway, you're welcome for the long post

please tell me things you've all done today, abhorrent, criminal, or otherwise, to cheer me up, and to read before my trial.. i don't think my ginger hair will look as pretty when im in prison Px and "

Pheasant is lovely, one of my favourite meats. I would have picked it up, taken it home and eaten it.

over a year ago

Wouldn’t worry about it , car or shotgun ?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Console yourself it would have only end up getting shot anyway

By *unthum62Man
over a year ago

Benidorm

There will be no dependent babies, or distraught wifey.

Pheasants are serially polygamous. Or put in fab terms. Slutty fuckers. The male takes no part whatsoever in caring for the young and the hens will fuck anyone, wandering from male to male mating with all and any she meets before laying her eggs.

They are also very tastey.

I hit a 150kg wild boar a couple of months ago. That was spectacularly expensive.

over a year ago

Pheasant for tea?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I love pheasant lovely bird

By *P994Man
over a year ago

Travelling

That must’ve been an unpheasant experience…

I hit a little doe once, was pitch black on a country road in the borders. Was devastated and my grill was destroyed with fur all in it

over a year ago

As a ginger you are forgiven all sins. We love fingers xx

Post new Message to Thread