Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How did you meet?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a recently divorced guy who now lives alone, I'm looking for a fwb who enjoys swinging.

Question to you couples...how did you meet? And how did you broach the subject of swinging?

Genuinely interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Yellow pages?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We met at work

Mr N brought the subject of swinging up by saying to me that he liked the idea of it.

By *astle321Man
over a year ago

pershore

"Yellow pages?"

Gosh, you must be old !

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Of my partners I met one on here, one on a night out, and one through the fet scene.

I make no secrets about who I am or what I do, so there was never a need to directly initiate that conversation.

By *ORBCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

We met on here, got to know each others likes and dislikes over a period of time through chat and friendship and made a conscious decision to be FWB's with the emphasis on the F who very much enjoy the B's.

That progressed into creating this profile because we are very much on the same paragraph.

It takes time and patience.

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We met on here so it was pretty obvious that we had at least one interest in common!

Mike

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

It's a difficult topic to broach unless it's someone I've met on Fab. I'd like to find someone close to me, but I don't think I ever will.

over a year ago

"We met on here, got to know each others likes and dislikes over a period of time through chat and friendship and made a conscious decision to be FWB's with the emphasis on the F who very much enjoy the B's.

That progressed into creating this profile because we are very much on the same paragraph.

It takes time and patience. "

That's what I'm hoping for

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

At a funeral, I arranged a 3some for his 40th

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"As a recently divorced guy who now lives alone, I'm looking for a fwb who enjoys swinging.

Question to you couples...how did you meet? And how did you broach the subject of swinging?

Genuinely interested "

On here.

So there was never a subject to broach.

A

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

We met as skydivers ..got married a few years later then opened our relationship to others

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i met my previous partner on here. Px

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"As a recently divorced guy who now lives alone, I'm looking for a fwb who enjoys swinging.

Genuinely interested "

Met here Maya she contact me on my previous profile with my other sub cherry . and I met cherry here too.but we are talking ten years ago .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met my late partner in a sex cinema so we just knew there would be no secrets between us

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

We met in school but took years to get together

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I met my other half here over 7 years ago now ,ideal as you know they'll be into similar things to you.

over a year ago

No longer looking for anything. But I thought I found someone compatible here, so it might be as good of a place as any.

over a year ago

Finding it really difficult to find anyone on here tbh, its not East

over a year ago

"Yellow pages?"

What's that?

over a year ago

Meet? What's that then?????

over a year ago

"Finding it really difficult to find anyone on here tbh, its not East "

What are you doing to find someone?

over a year ago

"Finding it really difficult to find anyone on here tbh, its not East

What are you doing to find someone?"

Just on here tbh

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Just on here tbh "

As in, just chilling on fab without even a profile picture and waiting for the women to flock to you?

over a year ago

Just on here tbh

As in, just chilling on fab without even a profile picture and waiting for the women to flock to you?"

Oh wow! I suppose when you put it like that! Not waiting for anyone to "flock to me" at all, and certainly not complaining. But yes I suppose it might be a good idea to make a picture public

over a year ago

Just on here tbh

As in, just chilling on fab without even a profile picture and waiting for the women to flock to you?

Oh wow! I suppose when you put it like that! Not waiting for anyone to "flock to me" at all, and certainly not complaining. But yes I suppose it might be a good idea to make a picture public "

Women look at profiles and read text.

By *eregrinosCouple
over a year ago

chorley

Met on a normal dating site, both were quite laid back and we weren't actually looking for long term so we became the fabled FWB, then it became a little more serious, but our first foray into swinging was while we were just FWB. Since then we've taken breaks from 'swinging' but we usually drift back to see if that elusive ideal couple is actually out there.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I'd seen J around town for a while & when our circles of friends started to mingle with each other we had an attraction.

Our swinging started over a long time, she'd had a few sexual encounters with strangers (nightclubs mainly) & I was fascinated by it, so over a few years she warmed to the idea of meeting other guys for sex & we found this site.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Just on here tbh "

That won't work. You actually should go to clubs and socials. otherwise as a man you are fairly out of luck due to the fierce competition.

Interpersonal relationships take work and skills.

I find a lot of men are just ridiculously lazy it comes to getting sex or any kind of relationship. FWB, FB, lover, concubine, girlfriend, co-parent, life partner, spouse.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Just on here tbh

Oh wow! I suppose when you put it like that! Not waiting for anyone to "flock to me" at all, and certainly not complaining. But yes I suppose it might be a good idea to make a picture public "

It's not even the lack of photos. Your profile lacks personality. There's nothing on there that makes you stand out from all the other 1000 single divorced men living alone within a 5 mile radius.

Fab is extremely competitive for men. You really are not giving the competition a run for their money.

over a year ago

Genuinely interested "

I already knew of Mr through some of my family. He added me on Snapchat one day and we spent a long time just chatting before the chat turned a bit fruity, eventually we met up, clicked in a way neither of us had clicked with anyone before, which took us both by surprise since neither of us were looking for anything. One night I'd aebt a funny meme about a gang bang it being proof of being able to work in a team, and it started a conversation about all sorts of adventurous sex we've always wanted to try but never had the right opportunity before. Eventually we set up our couple profile on here and have just been taking our time getting to know people...he's been here before on his own profile but I've never done so much as online dating before. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd meet someone who was on exactly the same wavelength as me, never mind meeting them when I wasn't looking and didn't expect it. Good luck, it's hard finding your way after coming out of a marriage (speaking from my own experience)

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread