Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confession

Jump to newest

By *indsor55 OP   Man
over a year ago

new forest/ ringwood

Hi I confess I do have a weakness for ladies who like to wear latex and leather etc. but it’s hard to one find these amazing women or get a lady to wear it. Why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Because it's uncomfortable and sweaty....not to mention bloody expensive and not very flattering if you have any lumps and bumps. Just my take on it, I'm sure there are ladies out there who enjoy wearing it

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Because it's uncomfortable and sweaty....not to mention bloody expensive and not very flattering if you have any lumps and bumps. Just my take on it, I'm sure there are ladies out there who enjoy wearing it "

Yeah I'm with you. I have some pvc and latex outfits. The pvc in particular looks hot for pics but I am so not fuckable in it!!

By *ames5169Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Because it's uncomfortable and sweaty....not to mention bloody expensive and not very flattering if you have any lumps and bumps. Just my take on it, I'm sure there are ladies out there who enjoy wearing it

Yeah I'm with you. I have some pvc and latex outfits. The pvc in particular looks hot for pics but I am so not fuckable in it!! "

I beg to differ !! You would be fuckable in a black bag !! Xx

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Mainly because they're both expensive, I have a latex body suit, but it's really not very flattering.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Because it's uncomfortable and sweaty....not to mention bloody expensive and not very flattering if you have any lumps and bumps. Just my take on it, I'm sure there are ladies out there who enjoy wearing it "

End thread!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because I’m highly allergic and I’m not willing to end up with the body cover in hives for other people’s pleasure

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Cat women? Does that mean you would dress as Batman OP?

Post new Message to Thread