Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Great for single women ?

Jump to newest

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why do people say the site is great for single women ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do they?

over a year ago

I think the site is great for everyone. It's a site where everyone can get what they are looking for.

over a year ago

Because they think with what hangs between their legs and not with what's supposedly between their ears

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Do they? "

Yes ' they ' do.

over a year ago

I presume that this 'they' are not single women though lol x

over a year ago

Depends who they are then, I've never seen posts saying its great for women, I just see numerous pots from men saying can't get meets lol

over a year ago

Because they are in high demand and the ratio swings in their favour.

over a year ago

Because thay think single woman only ones who get 100s of letters and 100s of offers and can do as thay please . lol its there way and there way only ... why alot of couples have a single fem and couples profile its the power , lol

over a year ago

"Why do people say the site is great for single women ?"

Th site is good for single women and everyone as long as you see it realistically. If everyone wanted the same thing then it would be ideal though that can't be the case. Everyone is different and men will be men so you have to be easy going. I've had lots of fun though and met many lovely people I keep in touch with off the site too.

over a year ago

"Do they?

Yes ' they ' do."

Who exactly are 'they' ?

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Do they?

Yes ' they ' do.Who exactly are 'they' ? "

'They' are not exact. 'They' vary. I just read it again tho from a single bloke explaining to another single bloke how the site is 'good for single women' .... sometimes it's a different 'they' tho ....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Well it was great for me

over a year ago

never had an issue on here

its what you make of it

over a year ago

its great for some not so great for others. either way theres something for most folk

lets say its easier for women

over a year ago

"Do they?

Yes ' they ' do.Who exactly are 'they' ?

'They' are not exact. 'They' vary. I just read it again tho from a single bloke explaining to another single bloke how the site is 'good for single women' .... sometimes it's a different 'they' tho ....

"

If 'they' are not exact and vary, then presumably so will their reasons. Best ask 'they' ... hopefully they will be along in a minute to explain

over a year ago

It's a great ego boost to feel wanted , desired or popular - and single women are just that on here . Because the ratio of men and couples to single women is so high , single women will always be popular and sought after - so for most it must be good ?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I don't get lots of mail, nor am I popular. But the site works for me, the way I use it.

over a year ago

I am not searchable, and only receive a handful of messages a day at the most.

I have had my share of fun via FAB, so no complaint from me.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

They never explain themselves.

I think the site can be seen as great for single women if they assume that single women are accepting any and all offers - and see that as the goal.

over a year ago

because some guys on here (not me) will fuck any type of women, its got to be pretty hard for a women not to get sex off here

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 15:45:14]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yeah, they love it

over a year ago

yes they do..they also get lots of shit and some also give it.

lets not lose the facts, there is little effort required to gain meets when u have a fanny but the choice is there of many (men/cpls).. and how/who they select is entirely a different issue.

over a year ago

"yes they do..they also get lots of shit and some also give it.

lets not lose the facts, there is little effort required to gain meets when u have a fanny but the choice is there of many (men/cpls).. and how/who they select is entirely a different issue."

spot on

over a year ago

id say its a great site for single women who in the real world would get well and truly passed by,not knocking it ,lifes a bitch and if fab is a way of evening things out ,then fill your boots ladies..

over a year ago

"id say its a great site for single women who in the real world would get well and truly passed by,not knocking it ,lifes a bitch and if fab is a way of evening things out ,then fill your boots ladies.."

... This from a middle aged man standing in his underpants?

Some women on here are not beauties nor do ww profess to be, and are currently in between a relationship. This site is whatever i want it to be and whatever i will tolerate. X

over a year ago

"we" (i phone)

over a year ago

"id say its a great site for single women who in the real world would get well and truly passed by,not knocking it ,lifes a bitch and if fab is a way of evening things out ,then fill your boots ladies.."

Ooo there goes a bitter man

over a year ago

ok so turn it around and theres a site for middle aged men (in their underpants) where we are outnumbered by about 200 to 1 by women are we going to be choosey and make demands we would never get away with in the real world ,fuckin right we are

over a year ago

why when you say the true do you get called things like bitter ,iam not bitter at all far from it

over a year ago

"ok so turn it around and theres a site for middle aged men (in their underpants) where we are outnumbered by about 200 to 1 by women are we going to be choosey and make demands we would never get away with in the real world ,fuckin right we are "

Surely you want to meet with someone you find attractive in some sort of way?

Mutual attraction and compatibility with personalities makes for a good meet. If the sex is hot then a brilliant meet.

Are women making demands on you, are women being choosey with you? Shame on them i say!!

over a year ago

"Because they think with what hangs between their legs and not with what's supposedly between their ears "

over a year ago

Some single men think that couples and single fems are getting loads more meets and sex than they are tbh I don't care what they think or say as a single man I get messages now and then and I always reply. No I've not had a meet off here but have met people on here when I was on another site and met socially.

I have found everyone I have spoken to very plesent and enjoyed chatting. Yes I love sex and yes I would like to go to a club. 1 the cost for a single man is high

2 honesty here I'm a little scared of going on my own as I would not like to turn up and find a club full of single men lol.

3 I have no transport right now so public transport is my only form of travel car packed in blew the engine on my scooter so not had a lot of luck.

I really enjoy the forum as i have had many a good conversation.

over a year ago

Oooo, that's nasty, lol x

over a year ago

"ok so turn it around and theres a site for middle aged men (in their underpants) where we are outnumbered by about 200 to 1 by women are we going to be choosey and make demands we would never get away with in the real world ,fuckin right we are

Mutual attraction and compatibility with personalities makes for a good meet. If the sex is hot then a brilliant meet.

Are women making demands on you, are women being choosey with you? Shame on them i say!! "

oh course and i totally agree with you,and i am very choosey too,so even tho of the mad odds in here i keep my standards even tho iam a middle aged man (in my underpants) thats got to be a good thing ,hasent it ?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"id say its a great site for single women who in the real world would get well and truly passed by,not knocking it ,lifes a bitch and if fab is a way of evening things out ,then fill your boots ladies..

Oooo, that's nasty, lol x"

The same is true the other way around too. I have met men on here that I would not give a second glance in a pub or club. I have had great times with them and some great sex.

If that is how some men feel about me on here then fair enough. I'm not beautiful but I don't feel the need to wear a bag over my head either.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"why when you say the true do you get called things like bitter ,iam not bitter at all far from it "

Mate you'll never win on here..

Its ok for them to make insults about you,but if you make them back your out of order.Then you get all the single fem mafia gang up together and on your case .. Double standards !

over a year ago

"id say its a great site for single women who in the real world would get well and truly passed by,not knocking it ,lifes a bitch and if fab is a way of evening things out ,then fill your boots ladies..

Oooo, that's nasty, lol x"

lol,yeah not very subtle i must admit ,but true

over a year ago

"why when you say the true do you get called things like bitter ,iam not bitter at all far from it

Its ok for them to make insults about you,but if you make them back your out of order.Then you get all the single fem mafia gang up together and on your case .. Double standards ! "

double standards on here never !! as a bitter so/so middle aged man (in my underpants) id love to have the odds in my favour so iam beating them off with a stick,all iam saying is too my opposite numbers is good luck too you and i get slated for it...

over a year ago

Because it is!

And for single guys.

And for couples.

If people don't find it great - evolve or move on!

If you do - crack on and enjoy!

over a year ago

"Why do people say the site is great for single women ?

Because it is!

And for single guys.

And for couples.

If people don't find it great - evolve or move on!

If you do - crack on and enjoy! "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

in all seriousness.... of course it is easier on here for ladies than guys but with that comes some additional challenges. Some come into swinging from years within a relationship/s that may not have been the best, they may have developed issues regarding their bodies and swinging over time really helps them re win their confidence.... they may come from a generation that if a woman shags multiple partners, she is the town bike... whereas the guys are patted on the back and hero worshipped as being a bit of a lad.

who knows...

To see them grow from ladies with lower self esteem into sexually confident self assured ladies is a fantastic thing...

the same can be said of some of the guys who are not confident pulling partners in a club/pub scenario but do really well on here, that is also great to see OR have cock size issues in their head

the second either slips from self confident, self assured to into an egotistical fool, they become laughable and unattractive in the extreme... be they thin, fat, curvy, bald, small cocked....... to the mega hung.

if you don't fawn at the princesses/princes of swing... sadly, you may still have a full scrotum .... but more importantly your self esteem is intact

over a year ago

"ok so turn it around and theres a site for middle aged men (in their underpants) where we are outnumbered by about 200 to 1 by women are we going to be choosey and make demands we would never get away with in the real world ,fuckin right we are

Are women making demands on you, are women being choosey with you? Shame on them i say!! oh course and i totally agree with you,and i am very choosey too,so even tho of the mad odds in here i keep my standards even tho iam a middle aged man (in my underpants) thats got to be a good thing ,hasent it ?"

Keep 'em on i say!

over a year ago

Are women making demands on you, are women being choosey with you? Shame on them i say!! oh course and i totally agree with you,and i am very choosey too,so even tho of the mad odds in here i keep my standards even tho iam a middle aged man (in my underpants) thats got to be a good thing ,hasent it ?

Keep 'em on i say! "

yeah not a great sight ,but i was asked too do them,all so with a builders hat and hi viz vest but not got around to them yet

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

is it cause they get free chocolate,and ice cream.

over a year ago

Oooo, that's nasty, lol xlol,yeah not very subtle i must admit ,but true "

It is true. No idea why people take it so personally. It's just a fact.

I guess that's one if the reasons that some people think it's a great site for single females. The amount of horny blokes far exceeds the amount of single fems. So single fems can supposedly take their pick.....

Some understand the theory above. Some misunderstand and seem to think they are godesses of the highest order.

If it works for you, stay. If not, leave.

over a year ago

Are women making demands on you, are women being choosey with you? Shame on them i say!! oh course and i totally agree with you,and i am very choosey too,so even tho of the mad odds in here i keep my standards even tho iam a middle aged man (in my underpants) thats got to be a good thing ,hasent it ?

Keep 'em on i say! "

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Oooo, that's nasty, lol xlol,yeah not very subtle i must admit ,but true

It is true. No idea why people take it so personally. It's just a fact.

I guess that's one if the reasons that some people think it's a great site for single females. The amount of horny blokes far exceeds the amount of single fems. So single fems can supposedly take their pick.....

Some understand the theory above. Some misunderstand and seem to think they are godesses of the highest order.

If it works for you, stay. If not, leave. "

over a year ago

"why when you say the true do you get called things like bitter ,iam not bitter at all far from it

Its ok for them to make insults about you,but if you make them back your out of order.Then you get all the single fem mafia gang up together and on your case .. Double standards ! double standards on here never !! as a bitter so/so middle aged man (in my underpants) id love to have the odds in my favour so iam beating them off with a stick,all iam saying is too my opposite numbers is good luck too you and i get slated for it..."

You really think that just using the word bitter was slating you.

Your initial statement was not about the statistics of men and women on this site, you said that single women were passed by in real life and therefore that's why they are on here ie, they are ugly.

That was not truth, you have no idea what happens in peoples lives outside of this site. It was merely an assumption made by you.

Here's my assumption for you to ponder. If all those single women who can't get men in the real world were to suddenly message you, inundating you with offers of wild n hot sex, they wouldn't be so undesirable to you then would they, they'd be gorgeous hot girls.

I am sure there are single women, single men, couples who all make what might be described as unreasonable demands. Who allows them to do this? If people weren't so desperate to get their end away they'd tell these people to piss off when they were messaged by them.

over a year ago

Its ok for them to make insults about you,but if you make them back your out of order.Then you get all the single fem mafia gang up together and on your case .. Double standards ! double standards on here never !! as a bitter so/so middle aged man (in my underpants) id love to have the odds in my favour so iam beating them off with a stick,all iam saying is too my opposite numbers is good luck too you and i get slated for it...

Your initial statement was not about the statistics of men and women on this site, you said that single women were passed by in real life and therefore that's why they are on here ie, they are ugly.

That was not truth, you have no idea what happens in peoples lives outside of this site. It was merely an assumption made by you.

Here's my assumption for you to ponder. If all those single women who can't get men in the real world were to suddenly message you, inundating you with offers of wild n hot sex, they wouldn't be so undesirable to you then would they, they'd be gorgeous hot girls.

I am sure there are single women, single men, couples who all make what might be described as unreasonable demands. Who allows them to do this? If people weren't so desperate to get their end away they'd tell these people to piss off when they were messaged by them.

"

over a year ago

When saying the term 'real life' I am baffled by the meaning..

If real life means going to a pub, then of course its going to be very different for everyone as everyone in that pub is not going to be looking at everyone else thinking 'oh great I know what they r looking for and know they r into casual sex' like it is on here as we all know each other has a mutual interest in casual sex.

When looking at someone in a pub u have no idea if they are married, celibute, only into sex after marraige or just out for a laugh with their mates..

Swinging has a taboo to it so its not something anyone will automatically assume about someone else or come out and ask :/

So 'real life' bares no reflection to being in a place for swinfers!

over a year ago

Its ok for them to make insults about you,but if you make them back your out of order.Then you get all the single fem mafia gang up together and on your case .. Double standards ! double standards on here never !! as a bitter so/so middle aged man (in my underpants) id love to have the odds in my favour so iam beating them off with a stick,all iam saying is too my opposite numbers is good luck too you and i get slated for it...

ive never said anyone is ugly,no one is ugly,and no your wrong if i was to find myself inundated with messages from females i dont find attractive i wouldent suddenly find myself attracted to them,get a little buzz from all the attention maybe but that would be it ,its called having standards,or are bald middaged men carrying a bit extra weight not surpose to have any ?the days of doing the walk of shame are long passed by for me as is having the piss taken out of you my your mates.and in the real world a single not so attractive fem standing at the bar is not surrounded and controlling a 100+ guys with their cocks out but if fab is a place where she can do that good luck to her i say

"

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"Why do people say the site is great for single women ?

is it cause they get free chocolate,and ice cream. "

Make mine hagan daaz pralines and cream please!

By *tehalifaxMan
over a year ago

halifax

Hi ladies im steve im 26 single from halifax looking for nsa fun n safe sex up for a laugh im a genuine guy x if intrested mail me please x

over a year ago

"Hi ladies im steve im 26 single from halifax looking for nsa fun n safe sex up for a laugh im a genuine guy x if intrested mail me please x"

cheers pal ,,your gonna take the heat right off me in this thread

over a year ago

"Hi ladies im steve im 26 single from halifax looking for nsa fun n safe sex up for a laugh im a genuine guy x if intrested mail me please x"

I think there is a post on "how to make the perfect puff pastry" you haven't posted this on ? Go get em tiger! Lol

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

"Hi ladies im steve im 26 single from halifax looking for nsa fun n safe sex up for a laugh im a genuine guy x if intrested mail me please x

I think there is a post on "how to make the perfect puff pastry" you haven't posted this on ? Go get em tiger! Lol "

lmfao,...can you link me to that,...making a steak pie for new year! lol

over a year ago

"Hi ladies im steve im 26 single from halifax looking for nsa fun n safe sex up for a laugh im a genuine guy x if intrested mail me please x

I think there is a post on "how to make the perfect puff pastry" you haven't posted this on ? Go get em tiger! Lol

lmfao,...can you link me to that,...making a steak pie for new year! lol"

Is eating steak pie on New Year's Day just a Scottish tradition?

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Must be....we always have steak pie new years day...

over a year ago

"Must be....we always have steak pie new years day..."

I'm Scottish too and always used to have it on New Year's Day I just haven't heard it mentioned since I have been down south.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Must be....we always have steak pie new years day..."

how do you deep fry that exactly...

over a year ago

because more women then men are on the site ! Rate of one women to 50 men ! Just made that last bit up

over a year ago

cheers pal ,,your gonna take the heat right off me in this thread"

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

is it cause,in here,no matter what yous wear,your bum never looks big in that.

over a year ago

"is it cause,in here,no matter what yous wear,your bum never looks big in that. "

Oh i can disagree with that ya know

over a year ago

"I think the site is great for everyone. It's a site where everyone can get what they are looking for.

"

I agree but Single Women do enjoy the advantage of being pursued by Men, Women and couples alike which means they don't have to do much searching. *coughs* lazy. *cough, cough*

over a year ago

It depends what you're looking for! Sometimes it's hard work filtering out the good'ns!

over a year ago

I have enjoyed my first year on Fab, met some lovely ladies, worked hard at it too, nothing comes easy, regardless of what others think. I'm planning on trading my bullet proof forum vest in now, think I have grown a thick enough, sarcastic skin to take me forward.

Trading it in for a pair of bollox I might add!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"is it cause,in here,no matter what yous wear,your bum never looks big in that.

Oh i can disagree with that ya know "

i would expect nothing less peaches,your female.

over a year ago

i would expect nothing less peaches,your female. "

Ive just checked......and yerrrrr

your quite right mr saucy

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

your quite right mr saucy "

check again peaches,you just agreed with me.

there must be a cock in there somewhere,if only do i hear you say.

over a year ago

there must be a cock in there somewhere,if only do i hear you say. "

Yerrrrrrrrrrrr if only

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

there must be a cock in there somewhere,if only do i hear you say.

Yerrrrrrrrrrrr if only "

Post new Message to Thread