Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strap on fantasy

Jump to newest

By *igj25 OP   Man
over a year ago

close

So here goes I have a huge fantasy of being used by a women or couple with a strapon I met a lady not so long ago that decided she was goin to use 1 of her butt plugs in me and I was very nervous about this when she suggested it but when she did it I loved the feel of bein used it was a huge turn on feelin helples now I'd love to be used with a strapon anyone else ever thought about this or would anyone be up for helpin forfil this fantasy and make it happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igj25 OP   Man
over a year ago

close

Any women like pegging a guy

By *ahahehe30Man
over a year ago

Fleet

, most woman I've spoke to find it wierd though ??, something I'd be interested I guess

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

For someone I care about, who's super into it, I enjoy doing it for their reaction.

For a stranger, doing all the physical work for next to no physical stimulation and no mental connection, absolutely uninterested.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For someone I care about, who's super into it, I enjoy doing it for their reaction.

For a stranger, doing all the physical work for next to no physical stimulation and no mental connection, absolutely uninterested."

Awww

By *isexualStagMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The Mrs has used toys on me but haven't worked up to a strapon...yet

By *igj25 OP   Man
over a year ago

close

"For someone I care about, who's super into it, I enjoy doing it for their reaction.

For a stranger, doing all the physical work for next to no physical stimulation and no mental connection, absolutely uninterested."

Yeah I guess I get where comin from with that 1 I'd love to find a women up for it toys where great so think need move up level

Post new Message to Thread