Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

What's your thoughts on this? When people ask for a face pic or they won't chat and when you send one, they don't reciprocate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was asked for one once. I’d messaged and included a couple, and after several weeks they replied and asked for another, so I did and never got a reply, which I kinda expected as it already seemed a barrel scrapin g exercise by them. It’s just one of many ways people can be rude on here. Set low expectations and you won’t be hurt by the reality

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I ask for them from the get go if their profile is of interest to me. If I like what I see then I am happy to provide one in return - only fair and avoids wasting time if there isn't mutual attraction.

over a year ago

I don’t see any point in reciprocating if there’s no attraction.

By *heBlowinsCouple
over a year ago

West Cork

We always require face pics early on. It's not for everyone and we respect that. We just don't have the time or patience for blind dates and faces are more attractive than body parts for us

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I ask for them from the get go if their profile is of interest to me. If I like what I see then I am happy to provide one in return - only fair and avoids wasting time if there isn't mutual attraction. "

I recently asked you fir video of you giving me a blow job - so far - nothing!!! Very disappointed!!

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Send or don't send the choice is entirely up to you, if you send and don't get a reply then take it as a no thanks..

There are no rules as such for sending or receiving messages, the best advice is to read the profile and act accordingly, but again there are never any guarantees one will get a reply...

By *heBlowinsCouple
over a year ago

West Cork

"What's your thoughts on this? When people ask for a face pic or they won't chat and when you send one, they don't reciprocate. "

If they don't reciprocate after you send one, move on. They're either not interested or wasting your time (or a dreaded pic collector )

By *ereagainlol OP   Man
over a year ago

Lerwick

Don't you think you should only have to send a face pic if you are thinking of meeting. If you are looking to meet, you aren't talking that much before a meet anyway.

By *heBlowinsCouple
over a year ago

West Cork

"Don't you think you should only have to send a face pic if you are thinking of meeting. If you are looking to meet, you aren't talking that much before a meet anyway."

Yes only if you plan on meeting.. of you're only chatting, then no reason to share face pics.

As for how much you chat before a meet- this is *very* variable..some people go months if not years before meeting someone

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I ask for them from the get go if their profile is of interest to me. If I like what I see then I am happy to provide one in return - only fair and avoids wasting time if there isn't mutual attraction.

I recently asked you fir video of you giving me a blow job - so far - nothing!!! Very disappointed!! "

On my knees and crawling over to you now!

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I ask for them from the get go if their profile is of interest to me. If I like what I see then I am happy to provide one in return - only fair and avoids wasting time if there isn't mutual attraction.

I recently asked you fir video of you giving me a blow job - so far - nothing!!! Very disappointed!!

On my knees and crawling over to you now! "

Checking my pulse as I might have died and this is heaven!! Who knew id get in here!!!

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I decided recently that it makes no difference to me if I’m recognised on here so I made mine public, I get why other people don’t do that but I think sending a face pic with a first message should be fairly normal

By *evonrobMan
over a year ago

Kingsbridge

Good comment!

By *ustus555Couple
over a year ago

NG 21

Tiz what it tiz. If there's no attraction then there's not much point continuing. Works both ways really.

over a year ago

We like to exchange face pictures very early on as if the attraction isn't there it's pointless chat.

Miss S x

By *rooperRedMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

I show my mug for all the good it's done me...

By *heBlowinsCouple
over a year ago

West Cork

"I show my mug for all the good it's done me..."

If it's any consolation, we def would

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I show my mug for all the good it's done me...

If it's any consolation, we def would "

Me 2!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Don't you think you should only have to send a face pic if you are thinking of meeting. If you are looking to meet, you aren't talking that much before a meet anyway."

To some extent its a bit of a 'catch 22'. Of course everyone will want (and in fact need!) to know what you look like if plans are made to meet, whether just for a social or for more.

But then what you look like may determine if someone wants to meet you in the first place.

Personally we don't feel the need to necessarily swap pics the second we start chatting to someone, but it needs to be done early enough to give both parties the chance to say 'sorry not for me' before you've built up any expectations.

Or for them to just stop chatting and/or block you. Because that's as clear a message as any.

A

Post new Message to Thread