Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Privacy, no face pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are peoples thoughts on profiles with no face photos, only body photo. So for me I need my privacy due to my job and where I live. I only have body photo as public and send face photo when I message. I don't want people knowing who I am. I have come across people on here that I know and didn't know they was swingers. Not a issue. I haven't told them I know there on here, I'm just leaving them be.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don’t have our faces on public and don’t expect anyone to have them public. We do prefer to swap face pics quite early on though to make sure there’s a genuine attraction

over a year ago

i don't have face pictures on my profile, however like a lot of others, will exchange via message.

i don't think that's a problem.

lots of people need/want privacy, and that's completely understandable.

Px

over a year ago

"We don’t have our faces on public and don’t expect anyone to have them public. We do prefer to swap face pics quite early on though to make sure there’s a genuine attraction "

I do send my face pic in the first message so you know what I look like.

By *reamers13Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

"We don’t have our faces on public and don’t expect anyone to have them public. We do prefer to swap face pics quite early on though to make sure there’s a genuine attraction "

Yes, us too

over a year ago

"i don't have face pictures on my profile, however like a lot of others, will exchange via message.

i don't think that's a problem.

lots of people need/want privacy, and that's completely understandable.

Px "

Cool. Crazy how iv come across people I know on here. Didn't expect them to be swingers at all

over a year ago

Mrs works in a club where a lot of fabbers are about so last thing she needs is males bothering her while she is working. Enough of that through messages already.

Some people can't take no for an answer so last thing she needs is people approaching her when she is working. Don't need any stalkers.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I don't have a facepic anywhere on the site. I don't send messages so I'm not concerned about having to send a facepic.

My policy has always been to only share a pic with someone I've already arranged to meet.

It has worked perfectly for 6 years so I won't be changing that.

I've had my facepic shared by so called "friends" on other platforms and been sent facepics of other forumites I've never spoken to so I'll continue to do as I've always done.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

No face pics on profile but tend to send one if we click on whatsapp.

Have sent face pics on private message. We must be ugly as we get a no afterwards lol

By *ewby01327Man
over a year ago

Daventry

None in public pics but have always been happy to swap after chatting for a while

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

We prefer privacy and share face pic in own time

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

None in public but will share if there seems to be a genuine connection and a meet is likely.

over a year ago

"Mrs works in a club where a lot of fabbers are about so last thing she needs is males bothering her while she is working. Enough of that through messages already.

Some people can't take no for an answer so last thing she needs is people approaching her when she is working. Don't need any stalkers. "

Ok can completely agree with that.

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I will never show my face publicly on here and I think people who do are brave. Imagine walking through Sainsburys with your kids and someone comes up and says "hey, I've seen you on that site for swingers".

I value my privacy far too much thank you.

over a year ago

So alot of people seem to be of the same kind set as me about it. Thought is might have just been me. Really good to know

over a year ago

"I don't have a facepic anywhere on the site. I don't send messages so I'm not concerned about having to send a facepic.

My policy has always been to only share a pic with someone I've already arranged to meet.

It has worked perfectly for 6 years so I won't be changing that.

I've had my facepic shared by so called "friends" on other platforms and been sent facepics of other forumites I've never spoken to so I'll continue to do as I've always done. "

That's bad about your friends. So called friends. Hope you didn't get get to any trouble from it

over a year ago

"I will never show my face publicly on here and I think people who do are brave. Imagine walking through Sainsburys with your kids and someone comes up and says "hey, I've seen you on that site for swingers".

I value my privacy far too much thank you."

Exactly. I live in a kinda small town and chances of someone recognising me is pretty good. Plus my job.

over a year ago

I have face pictures on here, and everyone I know already knows I’m on here

I understand why people don’t, but I do

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Obvs prefer a face pic profile myself! Most will send them early on if not with first message some refuse point blank ! Say u can decide when we meet face to face! Which is never gonna happen tbh! But yup everyone has their reasons not to show! X

By *elshpaddleboyMan
over a year ago

bridgend

No face pics on mine. I think it's all about privacy

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I will never show my face publicly on here and I think people who do are brave. Imagine walking through Sainsburys with your kids and someone comes up and says "hey, I've seen you on that site for swingers".

I value my privacy far too much thank you."

I work in sainsburys and yes it's happened a fair few times! But I'm cool with that! As work friends know me well! Not that they shout down the Isle hey candyfloss! Lol they pretty discreet! Usually come up and say it discreetly! I think they gonna ask what isle the eggs or something random is in as usually happens ha ha ! But fair play to those that wouldn't b happy with that x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I send face pictures when I deem appropriate with people that I want to see them.

It’s part of the level of privacy that I feel comfortable with.

I’ve never been approached and I’m not likely to be as I’m a solo male and there’s a level of privilege in that but an ex girlfriend was and it was awful!

It’s all about what people feel comfortable with

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm pretty sure that's how the majority use Fab so hardly anyone should take issue with it. We're also ones to send them privately if requested or we're sending the first messages.

LvM

over a year ago

I have my face pic on my profile .

I don’t share my cock pic. If I did then I wouldn’t have my face pic set on public .

over a year ago

"What are peoples thoughts on profiles with no face photos, only body photo. So for me I need my privacy due to my job and where I live. I only have body photo as public and send face photo when I message. I don't want people knowing who I am. I have come across people on here that I know and didn't know they was swingers. Not a issue. I haven't told them I know there on here, I'm just leaving them be. "

Like you due to work I have to hide my face, first time I've ever had to do that, which I don't actually like myself, as it shouldn't matter

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its actually a bit of a red flag for me if someone has a public face picture.

It means they are very open about being in here (fine for them) but then concerns me that they might not have the same level of discretion as others who want to keep it more private might

over a year ago

"Its actually a bit of a red flag for me if someone has a public face picture.

It means they are very open about being in here (fine for them) but then concerns me that they might not have the same level of discretion as others who want to keep it more private might "

That's very true to be fair.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I have no problems with showing my face, and have never had anyone approach me having recognised me (except in a club or swinger event).

I absolutely respect people's rights to privacy, but if they're not willing to share a face pic early on then there's no way I'm investing time in chatting with them, let alone meeting.

over a year ago

It means they are very open about being in here (fine for them) but then concerns me that they might not have the same level of discretion as others who want to keep it more private might "

Absolutely agree here, we don't show faces and we won't send until we know we want to meet. We don't expect face pics from others for the same reason and we appreciate discretion in others.

We don't mind if people send us face pics privately but we don't demand them early in the process

Also we understand it's much trickier for single men who need to do more than women and couples just to have an interaction on fab

over a year ago

It means they are very open about being in here (fine for them) but then concerns me that they might not have the same level of discretion as others who want to keep it more private might

Absolutely agree here, we don't show faces and we won't send until we know we want to meet. We don't expect face pics from others for the same reason and we appreciate discretion in others.

We don't mind if people send us face pics privately but we don't demand them early in the process

Also we understand it's much trickier for single men who need to do more than women and couples just to have an interaction on fab"

Iv not meet anyone yet. When I message people I always send face pic so they know what I look like.

Iv thought the reason for not getting any meets was because my profile doesn't have face pics but I'm wrong about that.

over a year ago

I took all mine off (they are friends only) when I was having dental operations as I wasny coming on here. I’m back but have left them off

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I think you just have to have your profile how you feel comfortable with it OP. I have had people message me on my social media saying they’ve seen me on fab but clearly they’ve not approached me on here.

I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys what they or anyone else thinks and if they want to perv my pics I tell them to fill their boots

over a year ago

"I think you just have to have your profile how you feel comfortable with it OP. I have had people message me on my social media saying they’ve seen me on fab but clearly they’ve not approached me on here.

I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys what they or anyone else thinks and if they want to perv my pics I tell them to fill their boots "

I'm perving

By *ittlebirdWoman
over a year ago

The Big Smoke

"I think you just have to have your profile how you feel comfortable with it OP. I have had people message me on my social media saying they’ve seen me on fab but clearly they’ve not approached me on here.

I honestly couldn’t give a monkeys what they or anyone else thinks and if they want to perv my pics I tell them to fill their boots

I'm perving "

^^ perv

Post new Message to Thread