Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Soap and Glory testing testing

Jump to newest

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Since I succumbed to forum-pressure and bought the Soap and Glory bumper bag the other week (against my better judgement you understand... ) I am now indulging in my first ever S&G experience.

Im slathered up with the body scrub, body butter, foot cream and hand cream and if Im not as soft as a baby's bottom by the end of this evening Im holding you all personally responsible...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

any pics ?????

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Any one was the foot cream I have 3 tubes of it...

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"any pics ?????"

If I can leave the towel turban and cotton socks and gloves on I might be able to manage that

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"any pics ?????

If I can leave the towel turban and cotton socks and gloves on I might be able to manage that"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What is Soap and Glory?

over a year ago

Ive got the whole set and love it...the lipgloss makes your lips tingle like mad haha...love the make up and moisturiser, pricey but well worth it and the Mist you madly body spray is gorgeous xxx

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"What is Soap and Glory?"
range of smellies from Boots. Everyone was buying the packs the other week when they were on offer in Boots, so I decided it must be the latest products for swingers...

That said I havent pulled yet

over a year ago

I love the stuff..... Swinging isn't so bad either!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I really really love soap and glory

best smellies ever!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I love the stuff if they had not ran out I'd of brought another one...

over a year ago

"What is Soap and Glory? range of smellies from Boots. Everyone was buying the packs the other week when they were on offer in Boots, so I decided it must be the latest products for swingers...

That said I havent pulled yet "

Thanks Jezebel, how much is a box set?

over a year ago

"Ive got the whole set and love it...the lipgloss makes your lips tingle like mad haha...love the make up and moisturiser, pricey but well worth it and the Mist you madly body spray is gorgeous xxx"

I like the make up as well, the foundation is nice, its not heavy and I like the natural colours eyeshadow set.

I really like S&G, I had quite a bit of it at xmas, I like the Glow Lotion too

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"What is Soap and Glory? range of smellies from Boots. Everyone was buying the packs the other week when they were on offer in Boots, so I decided it must be the latest products for swingers...

Thanks Jezebel, how much is a box set?"

It was £60 but every christmas they put it to £27 quid.. Its gone now... xx

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thanks Jezebel, how much is a box set?"

The one I was lured into was a special offer for £27 but the afficianados on here calculated that it was £70-odd worth of stuff if you bought the contents individually.

They sold out very quickly so obviously I wasnt the only person that succumbed...

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

It was £60 but every christmas they put it to £27 quid.. Its gone now... xx"

Bugger I cant type quickly enough.

And bugger Ive obviously been robbed by a tenner

over a year ago

did you get the small face buffer - little rubber prickle like things on - great for other places

over a year ago

My rule is to use the flake away body scrub and then use the moisturiser mist spray (forgot the name of it) after that my skin feels beautiful! The heel cream is very good too!

over a year ago

Thanks Jezebel, how much is a box set?

The one I was lured into was a special offer for £27 but the afficianados on here calculated that it was £70-odd worth of stuff if you bought the contents individually.

They sold out very quickly so obviously I wasnt the only person that succumbed..."

Ah bugger, I'm always the last to know thanks any way x

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I love this! I've had the set for the last 3 years and have body butters galore upstairs lol.

I like that you get a few firm faves but then a few different things every year.

The bags they come in are really useful too!

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"did you get the small face buffer - little rubber prickle like things on - great for other places "

Oh my!! You trying to make me blush??

No Im a Liz Earle and Kiehls gal for my face. Tried other things but always go back to them

over a year ago

Has anyone tried the spot gel/creams, im prone to getting spots every so often and wanted to know if they were worth trying??

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I love this! I've had the set for the last 3 years and have body butters galore upstairs lol.

I like that you get a few firm faves but then a few different things every year.

The bags they come in are really useful too!"

Im expecting to see a locker-room full of the bags next time I go to Chams.

Im going to have to speak to Sydney University about this S&G/swingers phenomenon...

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I went out to boots on boxing day and bought a load of soap and glory in the sale as it was cheaper than buying it in individual packs plus it means I got the gift bits like a clock and body scrubber and shower cap etc. It was all at least half price. I love the smell and how soft my skin is after.

over a year ago

Love it, always leaves my skin feeling sift and I smell lovely

Gill

over a year ago

Seems I've missed out on this treat as I've always used Sanctuary products. I take it S&G are good then?

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mr bought it for me and i too now smell fantastic, their lip glosses are are great too x

over a year ago

Take it you're glad I alerted you all then glad I could be of service!

Just to clarity, the full priced set was £60 but worked out at £70 if you'd had to buy everything separately, not including the bag which I'd say would be nearly a tenner (such a handy size!) either way it was a steal at 27 quid!

By *mithy_86Couple
over a year ago

cheltenham

"Has anyone tried the spot gel/creams, im prone to getting spots every so often and wanted to know if they were worth trying??"

Yes, think they're a god send! Only issue is your skin dries up a bit afterwards but nothing a bit of moisturiser won't cure! I love soap and glory, have nearly every product!! The Boyf spoilt me last Xmas and spent over £500 on the stuff!! It's safe to say this year we didn't do gifts! Lol x

over a year ago

They still have sets on sale half price in boots....i got two gift sets for christmas,plus bought a few more when i was oot shopping yesterday....love it

Post new Message to Thread