Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tropical Kinky Cove?

Jump to newest

By *olmey OP   Man
over a year ago

Koh Lanta

Hi Kinksters

As some of you may know from my previous posts on here, 6 months ago I moved from the UK to live on the small Southern Thai island of Koh Lanta that’s located about a 90 minute speedboat ride south east from Phuket.

Although I moved out here with semi retirement in mind, I’ve recently been offered an opportunity to buy a small resort, (20 air con bungalows, bar, restaurant, laundry and a swimming pool), with its own private beach and I’m giving it serious consideration, with a twist Although it’s not easy for a Farang like me to own a business out here, if you jump through the required hoops they put in place, form a Thai company with a trusted Thai national, (that I have), it can be done

What’s the Twist?

Well, consider this a little market research, with The Twist being for me to add a dungeon to the resort and turn it into a swingers haven in the sun, my provisional name for it being “KINKY COVE”, with my question here being if you could book a holiday on an idyllic tropical island in a resort where kinkiness was on the day, (and nights), agenda at a great price, would you?

Looking forward to your replies…

Holmey x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure about the dungeon thing but otherwise yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olmey OP   Man
over a year ago

Koh Lanta

"

Not sure about the dungeon thing but otherwise yes "