Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Clitoral sensitivity

Jump to newest

By *leasure supplier OP   Man
over a year ago

Hastings

Hey all.. I love to pleasure women, as my profile states and fit into the dynamic or their relationship if they come as a couple so we all get enjoyment out of it..

But..

Are all womens clitorus's majorly sensitive..? I know it is a major nerve ending with thousands of sensory receptors (more than a helmet).. but can all women cum by clit stimulation???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

"Hey all.. I love to pleasure women, as my profile states and fit into the dynamic or their relationship if they come as a couple so we all get enjoyment out of it..

But..

Are all womens clitorus's majorly sensitive..? I know it is a major nerve ending with thousands of sensory receptors (more than a helmet).. but can all women cum by clit stimulation???

"

Umm is this is a trick question?? Lol

That’s the only way I can

over a year ago

Hastings

[Removed by poster at 14/01/23 13:15:24]

over a year ago

Hastings

Not a trick question. Lol

Some women Cannot cum just by clitoral stimulation amd arousal.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not a trick question. Lol

Some women Cannot cum just by clitoral stimulation amd arousal. "

You pretty much just answered your own thread question, OP

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

Not all women cum from clit stimulation just like not all women can cum from penetrative sex. Everyone's different.

over a year ago

Hastings

You pretty much just answered your own thread question, OP"

Fair play big man.. so I have. Lol just trying to find our what women prefer and different ideas to turn them on and pleasure them

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

Fair play big man.. so I have. Lol just trying to find our what women prefer and different ideas to turn them on and pleasure them "

That’s the fun in finding out. Everyone is different and what suits one won’t suit another. Same with men. If someone knows their own body well enough, they will beable to guide you

over a year ago

Penny will rarely cum from clit play, slip a finger or a cock in her pussy and she will cum near instantly.

over a year ago

Hastings

Fair play big man.. so I have. Lol just trying to find our what women prefer and different ideas to turn them on and pleasure them

That’s the fun in finding out. Everyone is different and what suits one won’t suit another. Same with men. If someone knows their own body well enough, they will beable to guide you "

I do love exploring and finding out what makes someone tick.. that is the fun part..

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

That’s the fun in finding out. Everyone is different and what suits one won’t suit another. Same with men. If someone knows their own body well enough, they will beable to guide you

I do love exploring and finding out what makes someone tick.. that is the fun part.. "

I would love to cum through penetration, but so far

over a year ago

Hastings

"Penny will rarely cum from clit play, slip a finger or a cock in her pussy and she will cum near instantly. "

Nice one Mav... is it just penetrantion for Penny, or do you have to hook up and rub her g-spot ?

Don't feel you have to answer if you don't wish. Lol

over a year ago

Hastings

I do love exploring and finding out what makes someone tick.. that is the fun part..

I would love to cum through penetration, but so far "

You have never cum just through penetration ? Does it just not do it for you ? Or technique?

Do you use toys to help you?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

You have never cum just through penetration ? Does it just not do it for you ? Or technique?

Do you use toys to help you?"

Only 20% of women orgasm through penetration

over a year ago

My clit spits

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

Do you use toys to help you?"

It does plenty for me, I just can’t have an orgasm. I squirt but to me that isn’t anywhere near as pleasurable as an orgasm. Maybe someone will prove me wrong lol

over a year ago

My wife loves a good clit rub

over a year ago

Hastings

It does plenty for me, I just can’t have an orgasm. I squirt but to me that isn’t anywhere near as pleasurable as an orgasm. Maybe someone will prove me wrong lol "

Ohh I love making a women squirt. Love getting soaked, but like you say, as far as I'm aware, squirting is not the same as an orgasm..

I hope someone does prove you wrong and can make you cum/squirt/orgasm all in one sitting and pleasure you as much as you can take. Lol

over a year ago

Hastings

"My wife loves a good clit rub"

Does she... mmm nice... has she got a great clit? Really sensitive, erect and hot for sucking??

Does it drive her wild?

over a year ago

"Penny will rarely cum from clit play, slip a finger or a cock in her pussy and she will cum near instantly.

Nice one Mav... is it just penetrantion for Penny, or do you have to hook up and rub her g-spot ?

Don't feel you have to answer if you don't wish. Lol"

Always the G-spot, she literally loses control and if my head is down there at the time it's like being water boarded

over a year ago

Hastings

"Penny will rarely cum from clit play, slip a finger or a cock in her pussy and she will cum near instantly.

Don't feel you have to answer if you don't wish. Lol

Always the G-spot, she literally loses control and if my head is down there at the time it's like being water boarded "

Sounds absolutely perfect mate.. lucky man lol

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m lucky in that I can cum from clit play or penetration but that doesn’t mean I always do. Sometimes for whatever reason it doesn’t matter what you do to my clit I won’t cum and need penetration. Other times I won’t cum from penetration no matter what position we try. On a good day my body or mind is very responsive and everything sets me off! I think it greatly depends on my mood and the situation.

Kx

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Any man that cant make a woman gush within 20 seconds of clit walloping isn’t a real man!! Just saying!!

over a year ago

Hastings

"Any man that cant make a woman gush within 20 seconds of clit walloping isn’t a real man!! Just saying!! "

See for me, that's the wrong attitude.. its not about walloping..

It's about pleasuring, sensitivity and reading a ladies responses not just going at it hammer and tongs. Lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Any man that cant make a woman gush within 20 seconds of clit walloping isn’t a real man!! Just saying!! "

over a year ago

Hastings

"I’m lucky in that I can cum from clit play or penetration but that doesn’t mean I always do. Sometimes for whatever reason it doesn’t matter what you do to my clit I won’t cum and need penetration. Other times I won’t cum from penetration no matter what position we try. On a good day my body or mind is very responsive and everything sets me off! I think it greatly depends on my mood and the situation.

Kx"

Mood and stimulation have a lot to do with it.. thanks for the response.. its nice to find out that many different things can effect what you feel and how you cum..

over a year ago

Wow

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"Hey all.. I love to pleasure women, as my profile states and fit into the dynamic or their relationship if they come as a couple so we all get enjoyment out of it..

But..

"

Nope, not all. I have experience of a woman who felt nothing except through penetrative sex and another who liked hers to be bitten in order to cum. Everyone is different.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

Wow. Utter bollocks.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Any man that cant make a woman gush within 20 seconds of clit walloping isn’t a real man!! Just saying!!

Wow. Utter bollocks."

Ok - well maybe a 30 second rummage up the frock to get them all panting and completely turned on….

By *weetkitten65Woman
over a year ago

Halifax

But..

Umm is this is a trick question?? Lol

That’s the only way I can "

Me too clitoral orgasms are the best..

over a year ago

I like em when they crys at the end of marley and me

over a year ago

But..

"

No… I’ve lost all my sensitivity, so when a guy just keeps on & on & on, all I want to do kick him in the nuts it’s more annoying than pleasurable

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

I have to say my clit sucker toy from that place we get discounts from is an absolute game changer!! Best £30 or so I have spent and a lot cheaper than my doxy lol for those ladies who like clit play

over a year ago

Hastings

But..

No… I’ve lost all my sensitivity, so when a guy just keeps on & on & on, all I want to do kick him in the nuts it’s more annoying than pleasurable "

That's a shame. Sorry to hear that..

Sounds like you need to tell them. Lol us men need guidance and telling or you will only get a selfish wolloping and no enjoyment like some bloke said earlier. Lol

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

But..

No… I’ve lost all my sensitivity, so when a guy just keeps on & on & on, all I want to do kick him in the nuts it’s more annoying than pleasurable

That's a shame. Sorry to hear that..

Sounds like you need to tell them. Lol us men need guidance and telling or you will only get a selfish wolloping and no enjoyment like some bloke said earlier. Lol "

Don’t forget the rummage up the frock…

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple
over a year ago

Up town top ranking

I know of some women that have never achieved orgasm at all.

I manage to orgasm vaginally, g stop and clit + multiple times.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

But..

"

No and no

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mine is. Ridiculously so

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

"I know of some women that have never achieved orgasm at all.

I manage to orgasm vaginally, g stop and clit + multiple times. "

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

over a year ago

Hastings

Wow.. you must have a lot of fun. Lol glad to hear it

over a year ago

Hastings

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol "

Haha lol

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol "

It's amazing, However when fwb wants to keep making me cum and cum I am literally f!@ked afterwards LOL....

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

It's amazing, However when fwb wants to keep making me cum and cum I am literally f!@ked afterwards LOL.... "

Now I’m very jealous and putting ear plugs in so I can’t hear any more lol

over a year ago

Hastings

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

It's amazing, However when fwb wants to keep making me cum and cum I am literally f!@ked afterwards LOL.... "

Although being physically and probably mentally fucked..lol

Do you like the persistent cumming and pleasure?? Or is it to much and gets boring. Lol

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

It's amazing, However when fwb wants to keep making me cum and cum I am literally f!@ked afterwards LOL....

Now I’m very jealous and putting ear plugs in so I can’t hear any more lol "

Lol....Being made to feel sexy and connecting really does make all the difference xx

over a year ago

Super sensitive nipples & clit here. Absolutely is the answer for me!

over a year ago

Hastings

"Super sensitive nipples & clit here. Absolutely is the answer for me! "

Mmm great answer. Glad to hear it.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"Any man that cant make a woman gush within 20 seconds of clit walloping isn’t a real man!! Just saying!!

Wow. Utter bollocks.

Ok - well maybe a 30 second rummage up the frock to get them all panting and completely turned on…. "

Describing it as a rummage is not likely to turn anyone on

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Physically, there's no difference between a clitoral orgasm or a vaginal one.

Alice's clit is crazy sensitive (she's the embarrassed woman who has orgasms in spin class! ), but she says there is often more to having an orgasm when a guy is inside you.

As well as being psychological, I presume that is predominantly from having the clitoris stimulated in a number of places.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Bless ya heart!

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Physically, there's no difference between a clitoral orgasm or a vaginal one.

Alice's clit is crazy sensitive (she's the embarrassed woman who has orgasms in spin class! ), but she says there is often more to having an orgasm when a guy is inside you.

As well as being psychological, I presume that is predominantly from having the clitoris stimulated in a number of places."

Spin class just got more interesting. No wonder they book up in advance

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

All women are different, with a wide variety when it comes to their sensitivity levels and what works and what doesn't for their various erogenous zones. So, never assume. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like and then, here's the important bit, listen to what she tells you.

over a year ago

Up town top ranking

"All women are different, with a wide variety when it comes to their sensitivity levels and what works and what doesn't for their various erogenous zones. So, never assume. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like and then, here's the important bit, listen to what she tells you. "

100%

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

As well as being psychological, I presume that is predominantly from having the clitoris stimulated in a number of places.

Spin class just got more interesting. No wonder they book up in advance "

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Sorry to hear that.

I've always been able to have a vaginal orgasm.

I don't know if that is because I spent my teenage years reading Cosmo.

What techniques have you tried if you don't mind saying?

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Only 20% of women orgasm through penetration "

probably the only luck I have. Lol!

over a year ago

I love a sensitive clit. Especially when she opens up all wet.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

You'll get used to his dry British sarcasm.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

But..

No… I’ve lost all my sensitivity, so when a guy just keeps on & on & on, all I want to do kick him in the nuts it’s more annoying than pleasurable "

Sorry to hear that. I'm thinking of making my men give me a yoni massage before any intense foreplay/ penetration.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

We are the unicorns. I get them in the bumhole too.

over a year ago

Hastings

But..

Sorry to hear that. I'm thinking of making my men give me a yoni massage before any intense foreplay/ penetration."

That's a great shout.. I love giving a smooth sensual massage.. and making a lady so heighten they are ready to cum as soon as you touch them.

Interested in learning more and trying more massage play..

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"I have to say my clit sucker toy from that place we get discounts from is an absolute game changer!! Best £30 or so I have spent and a lot cheaper than my doxy lol for those ladies who like clit play "

I wanna get more toys but My g-spot rabbit does the go too well! Alone or with a man. Holy Cow! 70 quid but can that thing make me come! I'm actually slightly scared of it. lol! It's also waterproof and lasted 8 years so far!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

But..

Nope, not all. I have experience of a woman who felt nothing except through penetrative sex and another who liked hers to be bitten in order to cum. Everyone is different. "

I want it all....is that greedy?,,,

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

See for me, that's the wrong attitude.. its not about walloping.."

Oh come, come! If a horse can gallop then why can't a gentleman wallop?

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol "

there's more. I met a very expert guy who was age 50 when I was 35 and I damn near levitated off the bed.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

Been there. Holy fuck. Outer body experience.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

Although being physically and probably mentally fucked..lol

Do you like the persistent cumming and pleasure?? Or is it to much and gets boring. Lol "

Mate the room starts to spin but you are fucking lying down!!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

Now I’m very jealous and putting ear plugs in so I can’t hear any more lol

Lol....Being made to feel sexy and connecting really does make all the difference xx"

I can be feeling unsexy and not connecting but if Bro has right technique. Holy Batman!!!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Super sensitive nipples & clit here. Absolutely is the answer for me! "

My nipples are a bit meh.. sometimes they hit the spot sometimes they are just there.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

As well as being psychological, I presume that is predominantly from having the clitoris stimulated in a number of places."

I don't know where my clitoris begins and ends but I can tell you that when I'm being stimulated from top to tail, my soul gets snatched out of my body. Lol!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Spin class just got more interesting. No wonder they book up in advance "

Ok mine's not that sensitive. I don't need another reason to avoid the gym. Lol!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"All women are different, with a wide variety when it comes to their sensitivity levels and what works and what doesn't for their various erogenous zones. So, never assume. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like and then, here's the important bit, listen to what she tells you. "

and how much she start to lose her fucking mind. Lol!

I think some reactions to stimuli are just involuntary and those involuntary reactions in a man are a total turn-on for me.

As a man, watch her closely, some women are really quiet which makes it harder but there are plenty of other involuntary signs. More later.....

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

But..

Sorry to hear that. I'm thinking of making my men give me a yoni massage before any intense foreplay/ penetration.

That's a great shout.. I love giving a smooth sensual massage.. and making a lady so heighten they are ready to cum as soon as you touch them.

Interested in learning more and trying more massage play.."

Me too, I want to learn to give it a lingam massage to men. London men are so uptight and tense and it's messing with their Mojo.

Yoni/lingam is a special focus on the entire pubic/pelvic area. I think more people should do it.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

See for me, that's the wrong attitude.. its not about walloping..

Oh come, come! If a horse can gallop then why can't a gentleman wallop? "

why can't a gentleman be walloped? I fetch my riding crop.

over a year ago

Mine is not that sensitive, it needs a good bit of pressure to make anything happen

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Mine is not that sensitive, it needs a good bit of pressure to make anything happen "

Noted.

over a year ago

Hastings

But..

Me too, I want to learn to give it a lingam massage to men. London men are so uptight and tense and it's messing with their Mojo.

Yoni/lingam is a special focus on the entire pubic/pelvic area. I think more people should do it."

Yeah I have looked into this a lot.. lol love the idea.. had a lingham massage a while ago, but it wasn't a proper lingham massage. Just a rub down and a hand job lol

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

"Mine is not that sensitive, it needs a good bit of pressure to make anything happen

Noted."

Thesp', she's asking for a walloping (whilst galloping).....

By *entleman of FortuneMan
over a year ago

Hull

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

Been there. Holy fuck. Outer body experience."

To be honest it's not that hard to to do provided the lady is turned on you can make her orgasm last until she says stop 5 mins + easy.

No one will actually believe that but I'm completely serious.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

It does plenty for me, I just can’t have an orgasm. I squirt but to me that isn’t anywhere near as pleasurable as an orgasm. Maybe someone will prove me wrong lol "

You better set your filters to Malky now.

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

But..

Nope, not all. I have experience of a woman who felt nothing except through penetrative sex and another who liked hers to be bitten in order to cum. Everyone is different.

I want it all....is that greedy?,,, "

Not greedy at all. And I am glad to say that I have lots of experience so I am happy to satiate your hunger

By *weetkitten65Woman
over a year ago

Halifax

I can do it myself with a vibrator on my clit....it's amazing..

But no guy has been able to...

So looks like I'm stuck with it...

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

"Mine is not that sensitive, it needs a good bit of pressure to make anything happen "

Can I ask, pressure? Do you mean rough rubbing, or pressure internally and externally, like the palm and finger technique?

By *entBarryUKMan
over a year ago

Ashford

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

To be honest it's not that hard to to do provided the lady is turned on you can make her orgasm last until she says stop 5 mins + easy.

No one will actually believe that but I'm completely serious. "

Yes, i have experienced this too and it completely depends on the woman being relaxed and turned on.

By *hyme2020Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

"I can do it myself with a vibrator on my clit....it's amazing..

So looks like I'm stuck with it... "

Men have managed with oral with me but I can’t actually think back to a man managing just by touching me.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Mine is not that sensitive, it needs a good bit of pressure to make anything happen

Noted.

Thesp', she's asking for a walloping (whilst galloping)....."

What if I'm lolloping, whilst dolloping my trollop's ring? It's all up, king.

over a year ago

Noted.

What if I'm lolloping, whilst dolloping my trollop's ring? It's all up, king. "

Would you DM me so we could discuss clitoral sensitivity in depth?

over a year ago

Hull

Right I'm about to get slated but here goes.

Obviously the clit as know by most is just the head but the clit is a massive system of erectile tissue that engorges and are covered in nerve endings, these are both internal and external, above the clit head is the clit shaft - like a thick vein roll gently between thumb and finger, It then runs as legs down both outer lips,inside the inner lips are the vestibular bulbs pressed gently or licked. Internally there is the G spot, A spot (upper and lower wall pre cervix) and the inner perineum between vaginal opening and anus. That is the clitoral system, you can stimulate it both internal and external.

Don't blow the information off guys or girls, you'll genuinely be surprised how many orgasms are possible, if you mix them up and don't hammer one spot.

Right let the abuse begin

By *ussraneCouple
over a year ago

Romford

I think It’s a mood and scenario thing, Mussrane orgasms easily when I play with her clit but never if I go inside but on a recent meet the guy went inside to her g-spot and she orgasmed instantly !

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

I need both clit and internal stimulation to orgasm.

By *urse4visitsWoman
over a year ago

hull

[Removed by poster at 14/01/23 22:09:21]

over a year ago

I think mine got numbed by horseriding!

By *urse4visitsWoman
over a year ago

hull

"Right I'm about to get slated but here goes.

Obviously the clit as know by most is just the head but the clit is a massive system of erectile tissue that engorges and are covered in nerve endings, these are both internal and external, above the clit head is the clit shaft - like a thick vein roll gently between thumb and finger, It then runs as legs down both outer lips,inside the inner lips are the vestibular bulbs pressed gently or licked. Internally there is the G spot, A spot (upper and lower wall pre cervix) and the inner perineum between vaginal opening and anus. That is the clitoral system, you can stimulate it both internal and external.

Don't blow the information off guys or girls, you'll genuinely be surprised how many orgasms are possible, if you mix them up and don't hammer one spot.

Right let the abuse begin "

I have experienced you're technique and can definitely vouch that all of this works. As someone that struggled to cum and could not squirt..... I now can for you

over a year ago

Hull

I have experienced you're technique and can definitely vouch that all of this works. As someone that struggled to cum and could not squirt..... I now can for you "

You're welcome, it's always my pleasure, literally x

By *urse4visitsWoman
over a year ago

hull

I have experienced you're technique and can definitely vouch that all of this works. As someone that struggled to cum and could not squirt..... I now can for you

You're welcome, it's always my pleasure, literally x "

Lol mine too xx

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Fair play big man.. so I have. Lol just trying to find our what women prefer and different ideas to turn them on and pleasure them "

The one thing I know is women are all different so do your thing and hopefully she like it.

Life is to short so fuck it !!!

By *lwenWoman
over a year ago

De12 area

Makes notes never to meet this guy...

over a year ago

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Only 20% of women orgasm through penetration, no matter how much things are mixed up

over a year ago

Hull

Really - I must only meet 20%

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Only 20% of women orgasm through penetration, no matter how much things are mixed up"

I find "mixing things up" once the spot has been found, completely screws up my orgasm... Find it and keep to that one spot! But I am luckily in that 20%, with most of the guys I have been with... And really, only I can get myself off with clitoral stimulation

over a year ago

Hull

Only 20% of women orgasm through penetration, no matter how much things are mixed up"

But seriously the reason why is if you aren't hitting the pockets of erectile tissue there are very few other nerve endings been stimulated - it's all about angles, just try it.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

No one likes a show off

I’m just jealous lol

No one will actually believe that but I'm completely serious. "

Seems really difficult for most men to be fair. I blame porn. It never shows the actual foreplay before the p in v.

So you have a man who doesn't know how to turn a woman on and a woman that doesn't know how to turn herself on and expect the man to turn her on regardless of whether he has that skill or not.

If a man isn't turning me on enough, I'm a switch so I am happy to roll him over, climb on top of him and give myself a helping hand. Not all women have the confidence, knowledge and skill to do this.

I had this discussion with a friend when she wondered why a guy was doing a particular position in bed but that was not satisfactory to her. I said oh that's a porn move, that's why he's doing it. I said you have to take control and say not like that, like this.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

But..

Yoni/lingam is a special focus on the entire pubic/pelvic area. I think more people should do it.

Yeah I have looked into this a lot.. lol love the idea.. had a lingham massage a while ago, but it wasn't a proper lingham massage. Just a rub down and a hand job lol "

I'm not a trained masseuse and not many men will allow me to practice massaging them. Lol!

Some people are lucky to find a long term sex partner that they can practice with.

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Noted.

What if I'm lolloping, whilst dolloping my trollop's ring? It's all up, king. "

I shall loan you my Equerry to assist you with your equinery, dear Esquire.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

But..

I want it all....is that greedy?,,,

Not greedy at all. And I am glad to say that I have lots of experience so I am happy to satiate your hunger "

Sadly I hardly leave London unless it's on a plane.

By *each_PittWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Same for me even just once to know what it feels like

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

So looks like I'm stuck with it... "

You need a man you can practice with.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

So looks like I'm stuck with it...

Men have managed with oral with me but I can’t actually think back to a man managing just by touching me. "

Oh I can. it's burned into my memory. Lol!

Gorgeous man. Played in a band so probably had lots of group practice in the loos. Lol!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

That's the technical/clinical/medical bit.

These men ( and some women) need an explicit instruction manual. Last night while I was having a play ( alone), I did some ever so light brushing spread and a whole palm massage in between.

No man I've ever been with has ever done a whole palm massage. I noted this from a yoni massage instructional.

Again this won't work for every woman so it's men ( and women) trying different techniques to see what works best for each woman....but if all you have is one night stands and porn... your skills will be low.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I have experienced you're technique and can definitely vouch that all of this works. As someone that struggled to cum and could not squirt..... I now can for you "

Hurray! A man of skill!

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

"Really - I must only meet 20%"

Or some women lie/fake it? Apparently this has become a conditioned behaviour for a some (a lot, a little, I don't know?), or something?

We tend to always hear about women (as a collective) having difficulty orgasming with their male partners. Yet we also hear a lot of men (again, as a collective) saying "well she always cums with me!" and/or "I've never had any complaints, lol!"

There seems to be some kind of inconsistency here, no? Like, maybe some women are lying/faking their orgasm during sex??

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Same for me even just once to know what it feels like "

I can do it alone with toys and with a man. I can triple orgasm from clit, vaginal and anal stimulation at the same time.

I say practice alone. Then you can give the men you are with a road map/ nudge in the right direction.

I'd say you have to be relaxed and most of us are really uptight due to modern life especially bloody Londoners where I live.

I went yesterday and had a deep lymphatic massage. it was painful but afterwards, the main pain was gone and I felt like I was floating on clouds. Trust me there was nothing sexy about it at all. But the result was amazing.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Really - I must only meet 20%

Or some women lie/fake it? Apparently this has become a conditioned behaviour for a some (a lot, a little, I don't know?), or something?

We tend to always hear about women (as a collective) having difficulty orgasming with their male partners. Yet we also hear a lot of men (again, as a collective) saying "well she always cums with me!" and/or "I've never had any complaints, lol!"

There seems to be some kind of inconsistency here, no? Like, maybe some women are lying/faking their orgasm during sex??

"

If they can't orgasm alone, I highly doubt they will be able to orgasm with a man easily. Apart from our highly skilled man from Hull above.

Male ego is a huge thing in sexual dynamics so few women I know are going to outright tell a man that she didn't come, especially if he's rolled over and fallen asleep.

With a regular partner, he would know if I'm unsatisfied if I pull out the toys and continue playing. With a non-regular partner, I wouldn't do this because I don't know how he will take it.

I've noticed for example, I can get super wet but still not be fully aroused. Most men think that this wetness is full arousal and often it's not. It's just the vagina and glands being activated but they are not at full power yet.

For some reason, A Star Trek Bridge command came into my head. Lol!

You need to power up the engines before you can go full speed ahead, Number 1!

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

"If they can't orgasm alone, I highly doubt they will be able to orgasm with a man easily. Apart from our highly skilled man from Hull above.

Male ego is a huge thing in sexual dynamics so few women I know are going to outright tell a man that she didn't come, especially if he's rolled over and fallen asleep.

With a regular partner, he would know if I'm unsatisfied if I pull out the toys and continue playing. With a non-regular partner, I wouldn't do this because I don't know how he will take it.

I've noticed for example, I can get super wet but still not be fully aroused. Most men think that this wetness is full arousal and often it's not. It's just the vagina and glands being activated but they are not at full power yet.

For some reason, A Star Trek Bridge command came into my head. Lol!

You need to power up the engines before you can go full speed ahead, Number 1!"

I think, as usual with these kinds of bedroom minefields and pitfalls, communication is key. For example why not break out the toys together? I think a lot of guys might need a mental shift on how sex doesn't have to start and end with P-in-V and their own orgasm, while a lot of ladies might need a mental shift on how to be more vocal and pro-active about getting their needs met. If a guy is never told otherwise (and in fact is lied to about his prowess), then of course he'll never learn.

But then again, maybe this conditioned behaviour is thousands of years old, deep in our evolutionary psychology? Like, being intimate is very vulnerable for a woman, and maybe lying back and putting his pleasure first is a way to reduce risks of violence due to making him angry/upset/embarrassed?

So maybe the answer is simple, but then maybe it's not. Either way, I feel communication is still the key!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Not all, of course they're not. I'm very lucky in that my clit is highly sensitive, generally I respond quite well to stimuli. If a person is reasonably skilled with their fingers/mouth, etc I'll probably have an orgasm. But there's such a difference in the strength of orgasms, some I call my lazy ones because they kind of whimper out quite quickly. Aren't really satisfying and then I crave more attention, more focus.

The best are where the focus isn't directly on the clit and there's a gradual build up of arousal. I'm relaxed enough to truly go with the feelings building up and not try and suppress them, when they happen it's like my mind temporarily shuts down and every part of my body feels alive. I think I'd say yes to anything in that moment if it meant prolonging the intensity.

As an aside, I'd really love to explore lingam massage with someone - it's something I think I'd really enjoy but it's about finding someone willing to let you learn on them. And practise. A lot.

over a year ago

Hull

"

You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

“I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. No one rules a C.L.I.T. like me. Not this little fuck, none of you little fucks out there. I am the C.L.I.T. commander! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.“!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"There seems to be some kind of inconsistency here, no? Like, maybe some women are lying/faking their orgasm during sex??

You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking."

Whaaat? You can definitely, definitely fake those bad boys. Have a strong pelvic floor, know your kegels and do them religiously and bang. Orgasmic contractions fast, hard aplenty. Easily faked. Shouldn't be. Can be.

P.S I've not in some time.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"There seems to be some kind of inconsistency here, no? Like, maybe some women are lying/faking their orgasm during sex??

You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking.

Whaaat? You can definitely, definitely fake those bad boys. Have a strong pelvic floor, know your kegels and do them religiously and bang. Orgasmic contractions fast, hard aplenty. Easily faked. Shouldn't be. Can be.

P.S I've not in some time. "

You know what they say…

Prove it!

over a year ago

You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking."

Fabulous example of mansplaining there

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

"You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking."

*shrug* I don't claim to KNOW anything for certain when it comes to female physiology. I'm just merely exploring observations based on what I've seen/heard women say. When you say contractions I assume you're talking of the vagina? And being involuntary in nature? Well, sure. Beyond that, anything like eye-rolling and 'dancing like fire' (whatever that means) can absolutely be performative, no? As in, "what's expected of me" and "I want to be kind to his feelings," etc.

over a year ago

Hull

Alot of what I've said may seem like I'm just bigging myself up - I'm not really - however I don't like ladies struggling to orgasm, all I've done is point out where the spots are - like 30 years ago when most guys couldn't find the clit,until they were told. None is this will work if the ladies mind isn't turned on, that is the biggest sex organ, the rest is just mechanical and directional.

over a year ago

Hull

Fabulous example of mansplaining there "

I apologise, it's not meant to be and didn't start with that intention, truly sorry that it's come off like that x

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"You do know they can't fake the orgasmic contractions don't you? you can feel them or see them, I'd never believe if a lady just told me as they're mostly kind and don't wish to hurt your feelings. When her eyes are rolling and dancing like fire and she is contracting quickly and hard she isn't faking.

*shrug* I don't claim to KNOW anything for certain when it comes to female physiology. I'm just merely exploring observations based on what I've seen/heard women say. When you say contractions I assume you're talking of the vagina? And being involuntary in nature? Well, sure. Beyond that, anything like eye-rolling and 'dancing like fire' (whatever that means) can absolutely be performative, no? As in, "what's expected of me" and "I want to be kind to his feelings," etc."

With a good strong orgasm, the whole area contracts for me from asshole to clit. those are the ones that make the room spin while lying down.

Each man will only know if he watches the woman closely and if she is a regular partner. Some men ask especially if their penis isn't in yet and I do say yes or no. Not sure how men can tell straight off from their penis being in, if they have never seen or felt that particular woman orgasm before.

I suppose most good lovers make their female partners come first.

It is unusual to come together if not regular sex partners based on my experience.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

Fabulous example of mansplaining there

I apologise, it's not meant to be and didn't start with that intention, truly sorry that it's come off like that x"

I think if you are explaining man to man it isn't mansplaining. Lol!

Trust me the men need all the help they can get!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

P.S I've not in some time. "

Luckily I have very little experience faking orgasms. Lol! If I start kegels, it usually leads to orgasm any way so not much faking needed for me in that case.

Post new Message to Thread