FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wondering about people can who cause drama for people off here, or ‘out’ people who need discretion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bear with me on this as I may have had a light herbal refreshment.

I have come to understand for some people there is a need to be ‘careful’ like never sending face pictures, not giving their real name, very few details given and need constant reassurance of discretion.

And I’m wondering if there are people who for whatever reason want to be malicious , find out where people work and live , do detective work, threaten , torment people or maybe even just out them for the hell of it , people.

My actual question is , how the hell can people be arsed going to all that effort , when the second I get in from work, I just want to eat then I can’t even be arsed to get off the fucking couch, let alone try and get dick, and then try and get off the couch, get dick, then when I’m even more shattered turn into Sherlock fucking Holmes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people are missable in live have nothing going for them

So seek to ruin other people’s life’s so they can feel good about they own

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Misery loves company

over a year ago

Beats me, OP. Sounds like it makes life incredibly complex, for themselves as well as those they’re dicking over. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

By *unthum62Man
over a year ago

Benidorm

Been on the receiving end of nasty pasties. Sad hollow people using what should be fun stuff against people whose work demands discretion.

I might have missed out on some fun last night, because I never want that shit again.

How do they find the energy?

over a year ago

A couple found out where I lived, worked, sent hate mail to my boss, 21 colleagues, friends …all with photos of me. Sad.

over a year ago

Did you know why they did that ? Or were they just absolute wronguns?

over a year ago

"Did you know why they did that ? Or were they just absolute wronguns?"

Long story. Had to get police involved. Case remains open.

I’m lucky (I guess) I’m a drag queen and openly gay, so my boss and colleagues were very supportive. But it happens.

over a year ago

"Did you know why they did that ? Or were they just absolute wronguns?

I’m lucky (I guess) I’m a drag queen and openly gay, so my boss and colleagues were very supportive. But it happens. "

God I’m really sorry to hear that but really glad you’ve been supported

over a year ago

"Beats me, OP. Sounds like it makes life incredibly complex, for themselves as well as those they’re dicking over. Ain’t nobody got time for that!"

Surely they mustn’t all have full time jobs and need to feed themselves and do washing as well. It’s got me wondering if I’ve just got really poor time management

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

They’re sad individuals OP. There’s 2 online right now that have actively done this in the past. They’re just not my type of human beings.

over a year ago

"They’re sad individuals OP. There’s 2 online right now that have actively done this in the past. They’re just not my type of human beings. "

Do they do it because that’s just what they want to do or is it nearly always after the person has p’d them off or not done what they wanted ?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Do they do it because that’s just what they want to do or is it nearly always after the person has p’d them off or not done what they wanted ?"

... That almost sounds victim blamey.

Some people are just assholes.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"

Bear with me on this as I may have had a light herbal refreshment.

I have come to understand for some people there is a need to be ‘careful’ like never sending face pictures, not giving their real name, very few details given and need constant reassurance of discretion.

And I’m wondering if there are people who for whatever reason want to be malicious , find out where people work and live , do detective work, threaten , torment people or maybe even just out them for the hell of it , people.

My actual question is , how the hell can people be arsed going to all that effort , when the second I get in from work, I just want to eat then I can’t even be arsed to get off the fucking couch, let alone try and get dick, and then try and get off the couch, get dick, then when I’m even more shattered turn into Sherlock fucking Holmes"

lol hey I'm not sure either some people are just very quick on the uptake mind.

over a year ago

It’s really sad and the reason I don’t want my face on public. I’m not in the slightest ashamed of being on here, and would openly tell anyone that asked, but being in a Senior Leadership position in a public facing role, I have to try and eliminate the arseholes!

Mrs

over a year ago

"Do they do it because that’s just what they want to do or is it nearly always after the person has p’d them off or not done what they wanted ?

... That almost sounds victim blamey.

Some people are just assholes."

No not feeling victim blamey at all- more about the malicious persons inability to accept that people piss you off and that’s life

over a year ago

None so quare as folk , if you can at all avoid the assholes who only want to be nosy , l work with a person who wants to always know everyone's business, if people want you to know they'll tell you ..if they don't ..they won't..easy ...but beware of the assholes..ten a penny.

over a year ago

"None so quare as folk , if you can at all avoid the assholes who only want to be nosy , l work with a person who wants to always know everyone's business, if people want you to know they'll tell you ..if they don't ..they won't..easy ...but beware of the assholes..ten a penny."

I am surprised it seems to prevalent and I’m genuinely quite shocked at how lucky I must have been to never have come into contact with someone where that’s felt like a possibility

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"They’re sad individuals OP. There’s 2 online right now that have actively done this in the past. They’re just not my type of human beings.

Do they do it because that’s just what they want to do or is it nearly always after the person has p’d them off or not done what they wanted ?"

They’re just not nice people. They do it out of malice.

over a year ago

"None so quare as folk , if you can at all avoid the assholes who only want to be nosy , l work with a person who wants to always know everyone's business, if people want you to know they'll tell you ..if they don't ..they won't..easy ...but beware of the assholes..ten a penny."

Do you think that in general, or on fabs? (‘Assholes ten a penny’)

over a year ago

"They’re sad individuals OP. There’s 2 online right now that have actively done this in the past. They’re just not my type of human beings. "

Actively done so to you, Rex?

over a year ago

"Misery loves company"

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"They’re sad individuals OP. There’s 2 online right now that have actively done this in the past. They’re just not my type of human beings.

Do they do it because that’s just what they want to do or is it nearly always after the person has p’d them off or not done what they wanted ?

They’re just not nice people. They do it out of malice. "

You think about the negative threads on here though Rex they attract more interaction than some of the more positive threads, doesn't excuse bad behaviour, doesn't excuse jealous people and doesn't excuse people who are nasty for the sake of being nasty, some people just thrive on the negative

over a year ago

"Did you know why they did that ? Or were they just absolute wronguns?

I’m lucky (I guess) I’m a drag queen and openly gay, so my boss and colleagues were very supportive. But it happens.

God I’m really sorry to hear that but really glad you’ve been supported "

Thanks sugar appreciated

over a year ago

"None so quare as folk , if you can at all avoid the assholes who only want to be nosy , l work with a person who wants to always know everyone's business, if people want you to know they'll tell you ..if they don't ..they won't..easy ...but beware of the assholes..ten a penny.

Do you think that in general, or on fabs? (‘Assholes ten a penny’)"

There is nothing worse than a person who wants to know your business all the time simply because they don't want you to have more than them ,wether it's success...Financial..or just being happy, they are like " if l can't have it you're not going to have it " ..it really doesn't matter where you meet them ..ten a penny is just a saying that simply means that you don't place any value on what they say or do , they bring drama to your life and you simply don't want to have anything to do with them .

over a year ago

"Do you think that in general, or on fabs? (‘Assholes ten a penny’)

There is nothing worse than a person who wants to know your business all the time simply because they don't want you to have more than them ,wether it's success...Financial..or just being happy, they are like " if l can't have it you're not going to have it " ..it really doesn't matter where you meet them ..ten a penny is just a saying that simply means that you don't place any value on what they say or do , they bring drama to your life and you simply don't want to have anything to do with them . "

I understand the meaning for that phrase, but I wanted to know if you personally feel they’re prevalent everywhere, or moreso on fabs.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Actively done so to you, Rex?"

Not to me, but have boasted of the things they’ve done to others in an open forum. It’s bonkers. Then some come out of the woodwork and pat them on the back for it, like really?? These people really are bottom feeders

By *rofessor ElementalMan
over a year ago

Durham

It is inherently unhealthy all that misguided thinking - it’s so true not to be arsed.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

It's happened to me, and my whole world nearly fell apart. On another site, there was gossip about me. One woman was upset with me, and as she was a kind of Queen Bee the rumours developed and gained ground. I left the site. But then one of her White Knights thought he'd gain favour by ferreting around, detecting where I worked, and sending my profile page to my boss.

Luckily, it was intercepted by his secretary. I was still summoned for a very awkward half hour, and had to wait an awful week while my posts were officially read and vetted. God, it was horrendous.

over a year ago

Fuck me, these experiences you’ve had are awful, I’m so sorry.

I’ve spoken before of a colleague who worked out who I was and threatened to print my photos off and stick them up around the depot if I didn’t fuck him. I didn’t, and he didn’t, but everyday for a long time I’d wonder if today was the day. Some people are such unbelievable pricks.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I'm as baffled as you are OP.i don't understand the desire to hurt.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Fuck me, these experiences you’ve had are awful, I’m so sorry.

I’ve spoken before of a colleague who worked out who I was and threatened to print my photos off and stick them up around the depot if I didn’t fuck him. I didn’t, and he didn’t, but everyday for a long time I’d wonder if today was the day. Some people are such unbelievable pricks."

Jesus. That is blackma*l. What a malevolent oxygen thief. You don't still work with him, I trust?

over a year ago

"Fuck me, these experiences you’ve had are awful, I’m so sorry.

I’ve spoken before of a colleague who worked out who I was and threatened to print my photos off and stick them up around the depot if I didn’t fuck him. I didn’t, and he didn’t, but everyday for a long time I’d wonder if today was the day. Some people are such unbelievable pricks."

What's more unbelievable is 80% of them type of pricks are on Fab

over a year ago

"Jesus. That is blackma*l. What a malevolent oxygen thief. You don't still work with him, I trust?"

Coincidentally he got the sack, for unrelated reasons. Karma, I reckon.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Some people just want to watch the world burn

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've been told quite a few tales about people being outed and having to leave the site. Some well known forumites are no longer with us because they had the temerity to say no to members of the clan.

I also know from experience that some very high profile forum posters have multiple accounts just for this purpose.

I and many others have witnessed them accidentally posting from the wrong account and outing themselves and their actions.

I've also been dragged into other peoples drama when professional victims have blamed others for doing the very thing they themselves have initiated, namely information gathering.

There are currently people tagging each other in posts as fab besties who in the background are putting an unbelievable amount of time and effort into demonising each other and sharing each others details.

Those lovely chatgroups they are in together feed on the sharing of information and it's actually hilarious that they are so thick and stupid they either can't see how their "friends"are passing their names and facepics to strangers or they just don't care because they are doing it too.

I know one woman who keeps files and is able to supply names and facepics of people she met 2 or 3 years ago. I know those for a fact because she used to send them to me every time I had a disagreement with someone on the forums and she believed having this information would give me added ammunition.

over a year ago

"I've been told quite a few tales about people being outed and having to leave the site. Some well known forumites are no longer with us because they had the temerity to say no to members of the clan.

I also know from experience that some very high profile forum posters have multiple accounts just for this purpose.

I and many others have witnessed them accidentally posting from the wrong account and outing themselves and their actions.

I've also been dragged into other peoples drama when professional victims have blamed others for doing the very thing they themselves have initiated, namely information gathering.

There are currently people tagging each other in posts as fab besties who in the background are putting an unbelievable amount of time and effort into demonising each other and sharing each others details.

Those lovely chatgroups they are in together feed on the sharing of information and it's actually hilarious that they are so thick and stupid they either can't see how their "friends"are passing their names and facepics to strangers or they just don't care because they are doing it too.

I know one woman who keeps files and is able to supply names and facepics of people she met 2 or 3 years ago. I know those for a fact because she used to send them to me every time I had a disagreement with someone on the forums and she believed having this information would give me added ammunition. "

Are these Lounge people or from the Ireland forum?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I think sometimes people get so caught up in their own dislike/boredom/desire to please another that they'll go to great lengths to try and destroy another. There's a lack of self awareness of just how bad some people can be, they justify away negative behaviour under the guise of it being important or useful.

It's quite sad really.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I've been told quite a few tales about people being outed and having to leave the site. Some well known forumites are no longer with us because they had the temerity to say no to members of the clan.

I know one woman who keeps files and is able to supply names and facepics of people she met 2 or 3 years ago. I know those for a fact because she used to send them to me every time I had a disagreement with someone on the forums and she believed having this information would give me added ammunition.

Are these Lounge people or from the Ireland forum?"

Both actually

over a year ago

"Do you think that in general, or on fabs? (‘Assholes ten a penny’)

There is nothing worse than a person who wants to know your business all the time simply because they don't want you to have more than them ,wether it's success...Financial..or just being happy, they are like " if l can't have it you're not going to have it " ..it really doesn't matter where you meet them ..ten a penny is just a saying that simply means that you don't place any value on what they say or do , they bring drama to your life and you simply don't want to have anything to do with them .

I understand the meaning for that phrase, but I wanted to know if you personally feel they’re prevalent everywhere, or moreso on fabs.

"

it really doesn't matter where you meet them ,it can be anywhere, it doesn't make them wrong , it doesn't make you wrong but what it does mean is that you don't want anything they can bring to your life, you avoid all people that can bring drama to your life where possible.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Some people do it, simply because they can

over a year ago

Some people are just sad, bitter fucks

over a year ago

Worried

I've found similar

Direct neighbors & people from the past, that never really liked me or what I had,

Usually find they've run through the sites at you. Providing each other and ran considerable gangs to support it

Evolvement

Seems bit far fetched but if 1/+ worked through IBM DURING the Snowdon/YEWTREE case - Aimed at you. With Intensions - Greed & Jealousy. With little more themselves,

They want to hurt you

Would you be considerable

While they're-

Sat waiting for your next page turn

Strange relationships explaining themselves in Blacklite - Really are normally true

No Doubt

over a year ago

Hurt ppl hurt ppl.....

over a year ago

Ask why some people are internet trolls...they are just wired that way.

A lot I feel it comes down to jealousy. They see you have something they don't and want to take it away. You may not actually have whatever it is they think you have, but they see it as you do.

Like in said, wired wrong.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

Some people will turn nasty out of rejection too.

Those are people I find most dangerous.

over a year ago

"Some people will turn nasty out of rejection too.

Those are people I find most dangerous."

This

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

That's been my experience. Damaged pride can be explosive.

over a year ago

"A couple found out where I lived, worked, sent hate mail to my boss, 21 colleagues, friends …all with photos of me. Sad. "

Wow if I looked like you I would not have given a toss xx

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Hopefully threads like this act as a cautionary tale for those who want to be known and have wide appeal on places such as this...it's not wise to overshare

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

A group buddy of mine is worried about this, a girl he meets at the clubs is jealous and possessive, keeps agreeing to meet because he's scared she will turn nasty.

Yes, we've all told him, many times.

over a year ago

"Hopefully threads like this act as a cautionary tale for those who want to be known and have wide appeal on places such as this...it's not wise to overshare"

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I've read some replies on here and it's quite disturbing how vicious, malicious and destructive people can be. This is why I'm extremely careful who I share my personal information with.

I do know there are several group chats go on away from here behind the scenes and the drama in those are unbelievable, especially the people who have double profiles and go around pretending to be someone else, bad mouthing and sending screenshots of private conversations. It makes me sick.

over a year ago

"I've read some replies on here and it's quite disturbing how vicious, malicious and destructive people can be. This is why I'm extremely careful who I share my personal information with.

I do know there are several group chats go on away from here behind the scenes and the drama in those are unbelievable, especially the people who have double profiles and go around pretending to be someone else, bad mouthing and sending screenshots of private conversations. It makes me sick. "

But some people still deny it. I wonder why.

over a year ago

A group buddy of mine is worried about this, a girl he meets at the clubs is jealous and possessive, keeps agreeing to meet because he's scared she will turn nasty.

Yes, we've all told him, many times."

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Yes, we've all told him, many times."

More fool him. He needs to put a stop to being black-mailed like that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/01/23 09:53:20]

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Would you say that if it were a woman?"

Yes, damn right I would. No one should allow themselves to be black-mailed. It's happened to me so I'm talking from personal experience.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Because some people are just fucking weird.

The human mind it a wonderful yet complex thing.

The mr

over a year ago

Would you say that if it were a woman?

Yes, damn right I would. No one should allow themselves to be black-mailed. It's happened to me so I'm talking from personal experience."

Very true, it is the worst thing ever. Glad you sorted it

over a year ago

Rejection and the resulting behaviour down to the lack of emotional intelligence and regulation, sensitive egos being bruised, God's gift complex shattered, so let's act out in a way that makes them feel a bit of the pain that the individual is feeling.

Post new Message to Thread