Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Missing 6 Year Old Comes Home!

Jump to newest

By *kmale421 OP   Man
over a year ago

wirral

If your not from NW England you may not be aware of this story.

3 years ago a father took his 3 year old British daughter on her birthday from her Mum's home where she lived (Mum & dad had split up a year earlier) to Pakistan. He refused to bring her back to England, refused to say where the young girl was and has been sent to jail for refusing to return the child etc.

Her Mum has every so often been on the local news campaigning to find her etc. Anyway the BBC report today that the now 6 year old child is on her way back to Britain to be reunited with her Mum.

A good news story thats for sure.

Full details on this BBc link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20856712

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

fantastic....

saw it on the news and I am so pleased for them both

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm so glad it managed to get nationwide coverage. I just hope she isn't too confused by what is happening.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic news, I heard it on the radio on my way to work this morning. I hope the little girl has little negatives side effects from her ordeal and that her mother and her are given the privacy they need to reacquaint themselves with each other.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would be a great new year wish if little Abby and the rest of the kids came home

Post new Message to Thread