Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Name change...

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

Asked a good friend of mine to choose my new name as he knows me better then anyone and he chose... Makes me sound a bit big headed tbh so I'm still trying to think of one that makes me sound less egotistical but had to ditch the festive one so this will do for now. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Asked a good friend of mine to choose my new name as he knows me better then anyone and he chose... Makes me sound a bit big headed tbh so I'm still trying to think of one that makes me sound less egotistical but had to ditch the festive one so this will do for now. Xx "

Now try Crap in bed to re-dress the balance lol

over a year ago

Kent

"Asked a good friend of mine to choose my new name as he knows me better then anyone and he chose... Makes me sound a bit big headed tbh so I'm still trying to think of one that makes me sound less egotistical but had to ditch the festive one so this will do for now. Xx

Now try Crap in bed to re-dress the balance lol"

Haha!! I can't coz then ill be stuck with it. I've already changed it twice x

over a year ago

Couldn't you just have chosen your own name, or leave it as it is but be assertive and admit that you like it and this is what you wish top be known as.

over a year ago

Kent

"Couldn't you just have chosen your own name, or leave it as it is but be assertive and admit that you like it and this is what you wish top be known as. "

I've tried thinking of one but three I picked were already taken. It's nice to know he thinks of me like this tho so I like it in that respect but once I've shifted this cold and my brain is fully functioning again I will choose my own xx

over a year ago

Well I think the name does suit you and is certainly a fitting name, if you like it yourself then keep it

Post new Message to Thread