Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

House is falling down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are there so many people on here who have houses that are falling down?

It always seems to be the woman who has not had time to dress who is holding the wall up whilst the male finds time to take pictures of her holding it up.

It is not really fair that she has to do all the work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’ve noticed this curious phenomenon to….

Possibly it’s a perilous situation caught on camera akin to that scene in the trash compactor in Star Wars and the lady is desperately trying to hold back the encroaching walls in order to prevent being crushed….

By *.T.Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Is that similar to the guys with magnetic penises? They get their camera out and either a sky remote or lynx can flies across the room and attaches itself...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is that similar to the guys with magnetic penises? They get their camera out and either a sky remote or lynx can flies across the room and attaches itself..."

I laughed a lot harder then I should have at this

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

And all the people who appear to have fallen on their stairs... So very dangerous!

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Why are there so many people on here who have houses that are falling down?

It always seems to be the woman who has not had time to dress who is holding the wall up whilst the male finds time to take pictures of her holding it up.

It is not really fair that she has to do all the work.

"

maybe it accentuates her figure

over a year ago

Well it’s because men have far superior photography skills. They have to take pics of the offending wall to send to the builder and if they let the women take the pic it’ll be blurry and wonky. Therefore the lady must always hold the wall and the man must always take the picture

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've also noticed that it's predominantly women who have to repair beds.

On the flip-side, a larger number of single men appear to have become homeless and research has found them in places like forests, not wearing underwear, with erect cocks, likely being used as weather vanes.

over a year ago

Whenever we go out walking and I go to take a pic of my lovely wife, her top starts to roll itself up and her bra with it. Most odd. Glad we now know its not a phenomenon that happens soley to us.

Post new Message to Thread