Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New gf

Jump to newest

By *orobigballs OP   Man
over a year ago

boro ish

Hi split up from mrs (ain’t gonna bore you with details) but have a new fem partner on the go, I e been honest about what I have been upto etc, I’ve put the thought in her mind about playing, she ain’t said no but she pretty shy at the min but likes her pics been taken….. advice please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get a couples profile if she wants to share pics on here.

over a year ago

Advice? She said 'no'. No means no so leave it at that

By *avid 50Man
over a year ago

kendal

If she allows you to put her pictures on your profile and sees how many times she gets fabbed it may boost her confidence enough to want to go further

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"If she allows you to put her pictures on your profile and sees how many times she gets fabbed it may boost her confidence enough to want to go further"

He can't do that

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Advice? She said 'no'. No means no so leave it at that"

How do you know she said no?

over a year ago

"Advice? She said 'no'. No means no so leave it at that

How do you know she said no?"

She hasn't said yes, therefore no consent.

Have a discussion with her about whether she would consider consenting to a joint photo on your profile, any distinguishing features blurred out. Let her come to her own decision. If she says no, that's it.

She may consent to the photos, but not consent to joining you in swinging. Communication is everything.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What do you want advice about?

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Hi split up from mrs (ain’t gonna bore you with details) but have a new fem partner on the go, I e been honest about what I have been upto etc, I’ve put the thought in her mind about playing, she ain’t said no but she pretty shy at the min but likes her pics been taken….. advice please "

Anyone else concerned over this post

over a year ago

"Hi split up from mrs (ain’t gonna bore you with details) but have a new fem partner on the go, I e been honest about what I have been upto etc, I’ve put the thought in her mind about playing, she ain’t said no but she pretty shy at the min but likes her pics been taken….. advice please

Anyone else concerned over this post"

I’ve no concern with his post. He’s sharing his situation and people are going to provide him advice . Clearly he’s open to talking about it.

Communicating is a good thing and where possible being non judgemental is a plus.

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Advice? She said 'no'. No means no so leave it at that"

He said she HASNT said no

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"If she allows you to put her pictures on your profile and sees how many times she gets fabbed it may boost her confidence enough to want to go further

He can't do that "

Why cant he do that?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi split up from mrs (ain’t gonna bore you with details) but have a new fem partner on the go, I e been honest about what I have been upto etc, I’ve put the thought in her mind about playing, she ain’t said no but she pretty shy at the min but likes her pics been taken….. advice please

Anyone else concerned over this post

I’ve no concern with his post. He’s sharing his situation and people are going to provide him advice . Clearly he’s open to talking about it.

Communicating is a good thing and where possible being non judgemental is a plus. "

Communication is a great thing, probably best done with the actual person. That would be my advice to the op. We don't know his girlfriend but he does.

over a year ago

He said she HASNT said no"

She hasn't said yes. Consent involves saying yes

By *amspoonsMan
over a year ago

North East

Your profile reads like she is not at all into this, or even aware. Alarm bells ringing loud mate.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Hi split up from mrs (ain’t gonna bore you with details) but have a new fem partner on the go, I e been honest about what I have been upto etc, I’ve put the thought in her mind about playing, she ain’t said no but she pretty shy at the min but likes her pics been taken….. advice please "

Take pics...enjoy pics ...don't post her pics here without her permission...what you do together should remain with just the both of you

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

You say that you've put the thought in her mind, now you need to give her time to think about it.

You won't be able to pressure or convince her- she needs to make that decision for herself.

Asking for advice sounds to me like you want a quicker decision & makes you sound impatient.

If you want this to work, by all means talk to her openly about it, but nobody can advise you how to speed this up- she may never want to get involved in the lifestyle. If you can't wait for her, maybe she's not the one for you.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Get a couples profile if she wants to share pics on here."

This!

By *andC1000Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

"Get a couples profile if she wants to share pics on here.

This!"

Exactly this and talk to her. Communication is most important if you’ve got any respect for her or yourself

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

He said she HASNT said no

She hasn't said yes. Consent involves saying yes "

I dont follow what youre trying to say here, she hasn't said no to anything so hes now asking for advice about to take it further. What has consent got to do with the conversation?

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

You say that you've put the thought in her mind, now you need to give her time to think about it.

You won't be able to pressure or convince her- she needs to make that decision for herself.

Asking for advice sounds to me like you want a quicker decision & makes you sound impatient.

If you want this to work, by all means talk to her openly about it, but nobody can advise you how to speed this up- she may never want to get involved in the lifestyle. If you can't wait for her, maybe she's not the one for you."

Since when does asking for advice sound like he wants to speed it up? Thats sounds like a strawman youve just created there to argue against

over a year ago

Let her enjoy having her picture taken, if she wants to allow you to put them on your profile, then make a couples one. We are all comfortable with different things and stepping into different comfort zones at different speeds.

I wouldn’t bring it up again for a while so she doesn’t feel pressurised into something.

Mrs

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

If you want this to work, by all means talk to her openly about it, but nobody can advise you how to speed this up- she may never want to get involved in the lifestyle. If you can't wait for her, maybe she's not the one for you.

Since when does asking for advice sound like he wants to speed it up? Thats sounds like a strawman youve just created there to argue against"

Ok cool

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Maybe show her your profile? See what she thinks.

over a year ago

"Maybe show her your profile? See what she thinks."

Yes. Do this. And then don’t act shocked when the lady leaves, slamming the door behind her.

over a year ago

"Maybe show her your profile? See what she thinks.

Yes. Do this. And then don’t act shocked when the lady leaves, slamming the door behind her."

I thought this is a dating site because people keep saying it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Most people want single male profiles to only include the single male in the photos.

Keep life simple. And use Fab smartly.

As well as respect your partners

over a year ago

Assuming the op is genuine, it's very simple.

He's talked about fab with her but she's unsure about joining him here.

She hasn't said no to joining but is thinking about it.

However, we don't know if she's okay with any pictures of her being shared on here so he needs to clarify that.

Post new Message to Thread