FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Theirs a woman near me (woman loosely said)

Jump to newest

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Opens at least 2 profiles per day then deletes lol guess if you dont get banned and their is no option to report, whats going on here guys, its all over the news

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's one round here who does that too. Same 2 usernames every day for about the last week or so

over a year ago

"Opens at least 2 profiles per day then deletes lol guess if you dont get banned and their is no option to report, whats going on here guys, its all over the news "

Message and ask!

Then let us know.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"There's one round here who does that too. Same 2 usernames every day for about the last week or so "
yes her names jo so variations of that name, she wants to meet single guys husband to watch lol weird

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Opens at least 2 profiles per day then deletes lol guess if you dont get banned and their is no option to report, whats going on here guys, its all over the news

Message and ask!

Then let us know."

oh i messaged the first couple of profiles i got an answer too but when i asked for a pic silence next profile

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

We have one opens new bi female profile thats too good to be true with one enticing pic then loads in private last about a day then gone .

over a year ago

"There's one round here who does that too. Same 2 usernames every day for about the last week or so yes her names jo so variations of that name, she wants to meet single guys husband to watch lol weird "

This one only wants to meet people she knows. I got curious one day and messaged, got a short reply asking "Do you know *full name*...?"

When I replied saying no, she blocked me

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"There's one round here who does that too. Same 2 usernames every day for about the last week or so yes her names jo so variations of that name, she wants to meet single guys husband to watch lol weird

This one only wants to meet people she knows. I got curious one day and messaged, got a short reply asking "Do you know *full name*...?"

When I replied saying no, she blocked me "

ahhh ok but that makes me think its a guy

over a year ago

"Opens at least 2 profiles per day then deletes lol guess if you dont get banned and their is no option to report, whats going on here guys, its all over the news

Message and ask!

Then let us know.oh i messaged the first couple of profiles i got an answer too but when i asked for a pic silence next profile "

So probably not a woman at all!

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"We have one opens new bi female profile thats too good to be true with one enticing pic then loads in private last about a day then gone ."

over a year ago

Message and ask!

Then let us know.oh i messaged the first couple of profiles i got an answer too but when i asked for a pic silence next profile

So probably not a woman at all! "

Bloke trying to catch his Mrs out maybe?

over a year ago

"There's one round here who does that too. Same 2 usernames every day for about the last week or so yes her names jo so variations of that name, she wants to meet single guys husband to watch lol weird

When I replied saying no, she blocked me ahhh ok but that makes me think its a guy "

What a man pretending to be a woman on Fab , gosh I never knew

over a year ago

Next time say yeah you know them.....

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

When I replied saying no, she blocked me ahhh ok but that makes me think its a guy

What a man pretending to be a woman on Fab , gosh I never knew "

who'd have thought eh

over a year ago

"Opens at least 2 profiles per day then deletes lol guess if you dont get banned and their is no option to report, whats going on here guys, its all over the news "

He finished his wank.

over a year ago

Next time say yeah you know them..... "

Next time a profile appears I'll do just that and report back

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Message and ask!

Then let us know.oh i messaged the first couple of profiles i got an answer too but when i asked for a pic silence next profile

So probably not a woman at all!

Bloke trying to catch his Mrs out maybe?"

really ok maybe

over a year ago

Next time say yeah you know them..... "

The update I know you've all been waiting for: Same profile appeared again. Messaged, got the same reply back as last time. I replied saying yeah, the name rings a bell.....blocked

This is very weird. I'm in this for the long haul though. I'm invested in getting to the bottom of this mystery now

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Tom, is that you? Have you deleted your account and set up a new one?

By *elly72Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Most likely will be a guy getting his rocks off. I don’t have the energy for all that I doubt most people do

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Tom, is that you? Have you deleted your account and set up a new one?"

Tom where fore owt thou

over a year ago

The update I know you've all been waiting for: Same profile appeared again. Messaged, got the same reply back as last time. I replied saying yeah, the name rings a bell.....blocked

This is very weird. I'm in this for the long haul though. I'm invested in getting to the bottom of this mystery now "

I'm invested in it too.

What if next time you say yes it's your name...

*EastEnders drums*

over a year ago

This is very weird. I'm in this for the long haul though. I'm invested in getting to the bottom of this mystery now

I'm invested in it too.

*EastEnders drums*"

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow's new profile

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

There's a guy that does that in my updates too, it's just bizarre

over a year ago

I'm invested in it too.

*EastEnders drums*

Sounds like a plan for tomorrow's new profile "

This could be the first soap opera ive ever been interested in.

Im genuinely hooked now.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

This is very weird. I'm in this for the long haul though. I'm invested in getting to the bottom of this mystery now "

This sounds like a project worth putting work on the back burner for!

By *iren!Woman
over a year ago

leeds

Sounds like a jealous ex

By *ambi4uMan
over a year ago

Saint Helens

There's one near me pops up regular with same or similar name.

I messaged her and she replied with her rates for in and out call.

I just reported and blocked

over a year ago

"This is very weird. I'm in this for the long haul though. I'm invested in getting to the bottom of this mystery now "

He said bottom

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you think profiles are suspicious and potentially in breach of Fab terms, you can report to Admin. You can qualify the limits of your concerns.

Otherwise, if people are just unusual, outside of the more typical users, they may just need to be kept at a distance, if they don't seem likely as mutually compatible.

By *amesnj007Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Asking for a mate

Whats her rate??

over a year ago

This reminds us of a couples profile that used to join almost every other day bot so long ago.

Went on for quite some.

Few minor variations to their name but with the same 3 public pics.

Messaged them and was instantly blocked

By *edstockings2Couple
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

We have one in our area "she" keeps on popping up with the some kind of profile. There have been a few of us in the area that have tried messaging "her", never had a reply even when I had my single female profile and tried.

Xx

over a year ago

I'm invested in it too.

*EastEnders drums*

Im genuinely hooked now."

The nightly update I know you've all been waiting for **drum roll**......

The usual profile appeared 4 mins ago. I clicked on it, and for the message "This user is no longer on the site"

The plot thickens.......

By *929Man
over a year ago

newcastle

A while back there was a lad did similar he would register under a woman’s account and delete after a few hours he would message people pretending to be a female who liked giving oral but after several messages would reveal he’s actually male but ask if he can he still do it as he was very feminine.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"A while back there was a lad did similar he would register under a woman’s account and delete after a few hours he would message people pretending to be a female who liked giving oral but after several messages would reveal he’s actually male but ask if he can he still do it as he was very feminine. "
lol i sense my example is a guy too

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

lol me too

over a year ago

I'm invested in it too.

*EastEnders drums*

Im genuinely hooked now.

The nightly update I know you've all been waiting for **drum roll**......

The usual profile appeared 4 mins ago. I clicked on it, and for the message "This user is no longer on the site"

The plot thickens......."

Ooooh

over a year ago

"A while back there was a lad did similar he would register under a woman’s account and delete after a few hours he would message people pretending to be a female who liked giving oral but after several messages would reveal he’s actually male but ask if he can he still do it as he was very feminine. "

A few hours... edging wank.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

This woman has started 14 profiles that i know of lol

Post new Message to Thread