Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What I wanted

Jump to newest

By *gent Coulson OP   Man
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

A friend with benefits, someone I could have the odd night out with, dinner or movies, someone I could make love to as well as fuck, someone I could just snuggle up with in front of the TV, or naked in bed.

Why is that so difficult

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

So sorry to read about your meet today. You deserve better. I'm sure you will find someone. They will probably come into your life when you least expect it. In the meantime try to do plenty of things that you enjoy.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

The million dollar question. Sounds so simple when you write it down but in reality a very different matter.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A friend with benefits, someone I could have the odd night out with, dinner or movies, someone I could make love to as well as fuck, someone I could just snuggle up with in front of the TV, or naked in bed.

Why is that so difficult "

Because you're just not every man's type

over a year ago

I think there's no doubt that for single men Fab gets tougher with age, probably to the point where other platforms offer much better possibilities. When the fun stops, stop ? That's said as someone who has stopped looking for meets on here.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yeah think alot of people wished this as it's hard work meeting new people all the time. Be good to have a guy to do normal fun things with instead afew hours of sex and that's it. Ideally I love to have multiple fwb but finding one is pretty difficult

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I think it's been years since I been on a romanic dinner date

over a year ago

"I think it's been years since I been on a romanic dinner date"

Awww, I think you might be ready for a bit of Agent Coulsdon lurve

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"A friend with benefits, someone I could have the odd night out with, dinner or movies, someone I could make love to as well as fuck, someone I could just snuggle up with in front of the TV, or naked in bed.

Why is that so difficult "

Perfect recipe for a disaster. It’s way more complicated than you think. Op Are you looking for just fwb or some one to settle down with?

Post new Message to Thread