Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You have the number

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So.......your chatting to someone on here and swop numbers..do you

a.

use said number to chat, swop info and generally get to know each other a little bit ?

b.

use said number as a chance to have text sex ?

c.

Or send as much bullshit as you can in order to get into their pants ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A and a bit of B and none of C.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

errrrrr usually i dont use it unless they text me. Im not a texter

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"errrrrr usually i dont use it unless they text me. Im not a texter"

Same here

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I make sure I don't abuse it and will only text at a reasonable time and ask if I may phone them.

Unfortunately, a few have not extended the same courtesy. I've had 'fancy a fuck' texts at 3am. They are soon binned.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

drop a quick text before i ring them or organise something

over a year ago

A few sexy texts have been known before a chat on the phone

over a year ago

A few sexy texts have been known before a chat on the phone

over a year ago

d.) use it just to confirm meets and send any last munite messages.

Why use it for anything else when you can do the rest easily either on Fab or via MSN/Skype etc - none of which will go 'beep' at 3 in the morning unexpectedly!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will admit, I have been accused of not staying in touch (there is no way, a man will have the chance to call me a bunny boiler lol) Therefore they tend to contact me 95% (umm maybe 100%) of the time first, and the males never find it unreasonable to phone me, when it suits them, I do respond to all texts as and when I can but the first time they phone without warning, I do tend to think 'you cheeky bugger'

over a year ago

"I will admit, I have been accused of not staying in touch (there is no way, a man will have the chance to call me a bunny boiler lol) Therefore they tend to contact me 95% (umm maybe 100%) of the time first, and the males never find it unreasonable to phone me, when it suits them, I do respond to all texts as and when I can but the first time they phone without warning, I do tend to think 'you cheeky bugger' "

That's why you never replied .....

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I will admit, I have been accused of not staying in touch (there is no way, a man will have the chance to call me a bunny boiler lol) Therefore they tend to contact me 95% (umm maybe 100%) of the time first, and the males never find it unreasonable to phone me, when it suits them, I do respond to all texts as and when I can but the first time they phone without warning, I do tend to think 'you cheeky bugger'

That's why you never replied ..... "

Oi! You didn't leave a message that warranted a reply! Your's was a statement, not a question....big difference

over a year ago

How can you bin their number?

I never give my number out for fear of them using it when I don't want. I know that once someone has my number I can't ever delete it from their phone. I think I'm super wary after a bad experience

I have an iPhone and you can't block numbers so I just don't give my number out unless I trust them implicitly.

over a year ago

"I will admit, I have been accused of not staying in touch (there is no way, a man will have the chance to call me a bunny boiler lol) Therefore they tend to contact me 95% (umm maybe 100%) of the time first, and the males never find it unreasonable to phone me, when it suits them, I do respond to all texts as and when I can but the first time they phone without warning, I do tend to think 'you cheeky bugger' "

Same although visa versa!

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"d.) use it just to confirm meets and send any last minute messages "

Especially with motorway traffic these days and helps prevent being stood up! Well without the possibility of apologies or explanations

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"How can you bin their number?

I never give my number out for fear of them using it when I don't want. I know that once someone has my number I can't ever delete it from their phone. I think I'm super wary after a bad experience

I have an iPhone and you can't block numbers so I just don't give my number out unless I trust them implicitly. "

Oh, I never give my number out freely either, I need total trust and I always say, never expect any response during working hours as that is a No No

But the unexpected phone call from a meet, makes me go 'ahh' unless I'm being a niaive twat lol (tounge in cheek!)

over a year ago

"I will admit, I have been accused of not staying in touch (there is no way, a man will have the chance to call me a bunny boiler lol) Therefore they tend to contact me 95% (umm maybe 100%) of the time first, and the males never find it unreasonable to phone me, when it suits them, I do respond to all texts as and when I can but the first time they phone without warning, I do tend to think 'you cheeky bugger'

Oi! You didn't leave a message that warranted a reply! Your's was a statement, not a question....big difference "

Minor details details

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oi! You didn't leave a message that warranted a reply! Your's was a statement, not a question....big difference

Minor details details "

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

over a year ago

only people i really want to meet have my number.

but lately i have reviewed this as it appears that it becomes to easy for some to play games and keep you on the subs bench.

so now i only give out my number on the day of the planned meet. they can contact me here and its free if they want to in the mean time.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I like to hear a voice before making the final decision to meet. It takes time to get my number and if I have a number I try not to abuse it.

My experience is that the heavy sexters rarely turn up for a meet so I don't do anything to encourage them anymore

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I very rarely give by nu bet to anyone apart from a few trusted guys. Fallen ful too many times and as someone said above iPhones don't allow you to block numbers!!!

over a year ago

Use kik if using iPhone, similar to texting just create a username and give username to other person.

Kik can also be used on pc for those without smartphones.

No need to give number out, and person can be blocked easily on kik if you want to

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah I need to redo kik - I did have it and stupidly put my username on a kik thread and couldn't be doing with the random messages!!

over a year ago

Gave a number out recently to a "single woman looking for a girl" only for a guy to call at 2am....

C picked up the first time, I picked up the second and that was the end of that.

Needless to say, number changed next morning.

Single no longer on site either... funny that

Consequently we would need to really trust someone next time

over a year ago

"Yeah I need to redo kik - I did have it and stupidly put my username on a kik thread and couldn't be doing with the random messages!!"

If I get random messages I block them on kik and on here. If they haven't got decency to message via here first to ask if they can kik, I'm not decent enough to reply lol

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

Dont tend to give my number out randomly, if I receive someones number it is generally used to confirm a meet, if after the meet things are going ok then occasional calls / texts will be exchanged, however the majority of comms will be on here as I tend to avoid msn, skype etc

over a year ago

Few Flirty texts to lead up to meeting. Or just general banter. Depends how well you're getting along.

over a year ago

use mr number to block.

over a year ago

A an B never C, a strong lasting friendship is worth a million quickies.....

over a year ago

None of the above, I only use my spare phone for the meet itself and to let them know I am on my way, and for them to do the same. Its not contract either so I cannot afford to continually top it up. Had too many idiots in the past abuse my number so I don't give it out to everyone who I am considering/want to meet until a meet is arranged

over a year ago

"None of the above, I only use my spare phone for the meet itself and to let them know I am on my way, and for them to do the same. Its not contract either so I cannot afford to continually top it up. Had too many idiots in the past abuse my number so I don't give it out to everyone who I am considering/want to meet until a meet is arranged"

Snap!

Text before a meet on the payg... Contract phone for normal life

Post new Message to Thread