FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for the gentleman of fab Role Reversal !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In days gone by it was always the men that earned the money went out to work all day a lot of things have changed since then all for the good

So this question is for gentlemen of fab

Would you be happy if partner or wife earned more than you and would you be happy staying at home looking after the kids and cooking and cleaning the house

Inspired by a thread yesterday on a lot of us gents do a lot of cooking

Me personally think it’s a good thing that lady’s are high flyers and yes I would stay at home bring kids up Role reversal type of thing.

So gents you’re thoughts on this and lady’s you’re thoughts as well how would you feel about the role reversal

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I had a mrs and she earned more than me I would happily stay home for a few years . Missed most of my kids growing up because of my job , biggest regret of my life , you never get time back and it disappears in the blink of an eye .

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Yup no problems being a kept man

over a year ago

I pretty much do this now.

My other half’s earning potential far exceeds mine. She hates the household chores.

I don’t mind them.

Winner winner.

over a year ago

Absolutely! In fact it's my dream so long as she loved her job.

Some industries in London are pushing for women to climb the ladder a little faster (obviously they still have to be amazing at their jobs) to balance out all the senior staff being white middle class men too so it's certainly not impossible!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If I had a mrs and she earned more than me I would happily stay home for a few years . Missed most of my kids growing up because of my job , biggest regret of my life , you never get time back and it disappears in the blink of an eye . "

And this is my point a lot of us men miss our kids growing up

Would the lady’s be happy with this though

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I wouldn’t mind staying home, but I would need a side job so can earn my own money. Would hate being dependent on someone for everything

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

With our older two hubby missed a lot of them growing up in those early years. When we had our youngest 7 years ago we decided to take shared parental leave. I was off the first 5 months and then went back to work and hubby was off for the next 7 months. He loved it and so did I and they developed the most amazing bond. Highly recommend it.

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would prefer a situation where we both had the opportunity to work at our respective careers (if we wanted to) while maintaining the house and raising the children. Two part time jobs that brought in enough money.

By *aramel.desiresMan
over a year ago

London

I think it’s a partnership and a team. So it does not matter who earns the most. And there are plenty of amazing women out there who do amazingly good jobs. I could not stay at home as I get to lazy and would sit on fabs all day like I am doing now. Lol.

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

I can’t wait for the day when gender isn’t an issue. I find it sad that our descendants saw women as fit only for home keeping and child raising.

Absolutely, people of any gender should earn what they are entitled to on merit and should never be seen as emasculating for a man to earn less or be a stay-at-home partner.

But then I think about for how long we have tried to eradicate racism and homophobia from society and we’re still not there.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Worked for us for years as I was career driven and not particularly maternal so it made sense for me to bring home the (vegan) bacon and for him to cook it for me and the kids

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Fuck yes, as ling as they let me spend it how I want and aren’t all controlling or it being about “their” money.

I enjoy sitting on my arse all day doing fuck all!

Post new Message to Thread