Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Royal family aren’t racist

Jump to newest

By *icolerobbie OP   Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Listened to an article on the radio today, apparently Harry is cl as owning that the royal family aren’t racist and neither himself or Meghan claimed they were.

To quote Essex Tom, “what’s going on here”?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

walsall

"Listened to an article on the radio today, apparently Harry is cl as owning that the royal family aren’t racist and neither himself or Meghan claimed they were.

To quote Essex Tom, “what’s going on here”?"

That should read “claiming”.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Listened to an article on the radio today, apparently Harry is cl as owning that the royal family aren’t racist and neither himself or Meghan claimed they were.

That should read “claiming”."

He was angry with them once so honest.

He's now wanting his family again so trying to cover up for them.

Done!

over a year ago

walsall

That should read “claiming”.

He was angry with them once so honest.

He's now wanting his family again so trying to cover up for them.

Done!"

Has the whistle blower been silenced?

over a year ago

I'm so bored with all this Harry crap now zzzzzzzzzz's

over a year ago

walsall

"I'm so bored with all this Harry crap now zzzzzzzzzz's"

A lot of people are, especially when the narrative is so fluid.

By *aggy dollsCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Sick of hearing about him, claims to want privacy but everything he can to get coverage.

Mr Hayes.

over a year ago

walsall

"I'm so bored with all this Harry crap now zzzzzzzzzz's

Sick of hearing about him, claims to want privacy but everything he can to get coverage.

Mr Hayes."

To sell books maybe? There’s no such thing as bad publicity.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

It's all over the news

over a year ago

walsall

To quote Essex Tom, “what’s going on here”?It's all over the news "

Or the mews…

over a year ago

walsall

He also said that lady Susan Hussy wasn’t racist and that he & Meg are big fans of hers.

Now according to recent threads regarding this ( not harry), she was very much deemed racist and deserved to lose her position.

over a year ago

Yeah same , he has is netflix documentary, now its just boring

over a year ago

"He also said that lady Susan Hussy wasn’t racist and that he & Meg are big fans of hers.

Now according to recent threads regarding this ( not harry), she was very much deemed racist and deserved to lose her position.

"

Harry and Meghan know her personally.

The people of Fab forums likely don't.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

To quote Essex Tom, “what’s going on here”?It's all over the news

Or the mews…"

really..... Mayfair

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

Is it possible Harry bored those 25 Taliban to death?

over a year ago

"Is it possible Harry bored those 25 Taliban to death?"

over a year ago

walsall

"He also said that lady Susan Hussy wasn’t racist and that he & Meg are big fans of hers.

Harry and Meghan know her personally.

The people of Fab forums likely don't. "

This is a key point. She was completely tore apart on these forums. This seems to be the new normal. Pitchfork wielding lynch mob behaviour.

over a year ago

walsall

"Is it possible Harry bored those 25 Taliban to death?

"

In the next interview he will probably claim he gave the all mouth to mouth and revived them. He’s getting good at u turns!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Everything I know about these people has been against my will...

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I think what he is trying to say is that overall they are ot racist but there were a few people who made stupid comments regarding the colour of his child before birth.

Being a racist full time and someone who makes stupid comments are two things.

over a year ago

"Everything I know about these people has been against my will..."
this

over a year ago

She is poison and as for all this racist stuff if she hadn't have said she was black I wouldn't have known

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"She is poison and as for all this racist stuff if she hadn't have said she was black I wouldn't have known "

You may not have known but I'm sure there were some in royal circles, who very much did.

This burden of hearing all this stuff from him, is the price we pay of not subsidising him from our taxes, now he's not HRH.

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

Is it the Chinese we're after

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

What a strange take

My understanding from listening to the media (LBC) yesterday was that Harry said that he and Meghan highlighted the conversation about the babies skin colour and neither he nor Meghan said it was racist. Harry feels that thr media did that. He also said that if he had to describe it as something he would have referred to it as unconsciou5 bias. It could be be implied that the LSH conversation was interpreted the same way by Harry (i.e she is not racist but does have unconsciou5 bias which need to be challenged)

We can’t pick and choose what we want without context or understanding the other side.

over a year ago

"She is poison and as for all this racist stuff if she hadn't have said she was black I wouldn't have known

You may not have known but I'm sure there were some in royal circles, who very much did.

This burden of hearing all this stuff from him, is the price we pay of not subsidising him from our taxes, now he's not HRH. "

The burden of listening to him is because he doesn't have the bollocks to stand up to his poisonous wife

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

"She is poison and as for all this racist stuff if she hadn't have said she was black I wouldn't have known

This burden of hearing all this stuff from him, is the price we pay of not subsidising him from our taxes, now he's not HRH. "

He's irrelevant. Much like Andrew is. In the 70's and early 80's, Andrew and to a degree Edward were as much in the news as Charles. But as soon as he got married and had 2 kids, they became irrelevant. The line to the throne had moved and they became as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Harry is the same, grew up equal in everyone's eyes to William, but as soon as William had kids, he moved miles back down the line. History repeating itself as I'm sure it will with Charlotte and Louis when George has kids and they take their place in the line to the throne. Pushing Charlotte and Louis further back. Maybe a case for pruning the RF and letting cousins, nephews, nieces etc infact anyone not directly on the Monarch line to do their own thing.

Harry seems to have a problem with his star diminishing.

over a year ago

walsall

This burden of hearing all this stuff from him, is the price we pay of not subsidising him from our taxes, now he's not HRH.

He's irrelevant. Much like Andrew is. In the 70's and early 80's, Andrew and to a degree Edward were as much in the news as Charles. But as soon as he got married and had 2 kids, they became irrelevant. The line to the throne had moved and they became as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Harry is the same, grew up equal in everyone's eyes to William, but as soon as William had kids, he moved miles back down the line. History repeating itself as I'm sure it will with Charlotte and Louis when George has kids and they take their place in the line to the throne. Pushing Charlotte and Louis further back. Maybe a case for pruning the RF and letting cousins, nephews, nieces etc infact anyone not directly on the Monarch line to do their own thing.

Harry seems to have a problem with his star diminishing. "

Interesting perspective. A case of so near yet so far as he slides away into insignificance.

It must be difficult playing second fiddle.

By *ed and WolfieCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

I really can't be bothered to go into all the H&M stuff too much tbh. It strikes me as a load of hypocritical attention seeking nonsense tbh. The RF are no different from any other family. We all have fall outs and disagreements, un PC uncles and crazy aunties. That's just the colour and fun of life and is diversity in all its forms.

Clearly M is an attention wanting victim in it all. Bearing in mind that H has been a massive advocate of mental health support long before she was around I lost all respect for them when she bleated that she had no help when she needed it. Complete made-up tripe IMHO. And let's not forget she has her own management team, stylist, pa, and God knows who else to ask.

over a year ago

walsall

"I really can't be bothered to go into all the H&M stuff too much tbh. It strikes me as a load of hypocritical attention seeking nonsense tbh. The RF are no different from any other family. We all have fall outs and disagreements, un PC uncles and crazy aunties. That's just the colour and fun of life and is diversity in all its forms.

Clearly M is an attention wanting victim in it all. Bearing in mind that H has been a massive advocate of mental health support long before she was around I lost all respect for them when she bleated that she had no help when she needed it. Complete made-up tripe IMHO. And let's not forget she has her own management team, stylist, pa, and God knows who else to ask.

"

All about Netflix & selling books.

It’s his back pedalling that I find irritating. They accused senior royals of racism then claimed never to have said that.

It all reeks of desperation.

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I don’t think he ever said they were racist.

I think the oprah interview made a point of making a big deal out of a comment about a conversation that is not unheard of in a family who are about to welcome their first mixed race baby. I for one had absolute no idea that my nephew would be born much paler and then his pigmentation would develop over the first few weeks of his life. When i was told, it wasn’t a racist discussion, I was just learning something i had no reason to have known before.

However if they had a say in how that interview was edited then i would say they deliberately left it open for people to assume they were calling them racist probably for dramatic effect… scandal sells and all that jazz

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"Being a racist full time and someone who makes stupid comments are two things."

This reminds me of one of my favourite Father Ted episodes;

"I hear you're a racist now, father. Should we all be racist, now? What's the official line the Church is taking? Only, the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup 'a tea. I mightn't be able to devote myself full-time to the ol' racism."

Post new Message to Thread