Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Joggers In the Cycle Lane

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some joggers feel it's ok to run in the cycle lane when there's a perfectly good pavement to run on? Do they not care they could cause an accident or just ignorant?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do some joggers feel it's ok to run in the cycle lane when there's a perfectly good pavement to run on? Do they not care they could cause an accident or just ignorant?"

Just running where the best surface is.

Are you a cyclist ?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Next we’ll have runners moaning about pedestrians. How dare they walk on the same pavement I run on.

But as motorist I’m glad you getting a taste of your own medicine, hopefully you’ll get stuck behind a fat guy in spandex, you know all the gear but no idea.

The mr

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why do some joggers feel it's ok to run in the cycle lane when there's a perfectly good pavement to run on? Do they not care they could cause an accident or just ignorant?

Are you a cyclist ?"

Yes I'm a cyclist. I would like to fuck on the turf at Arsenal cos that's where the best surface is

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do some joggers feel it's ok to run in the cycle lane when there's a perfectly good pavement to run on? Do they not care they could cause an accident or just ignorant?

Are you a cyclist ?

Yes I'm a cyclist. I would like to fuck on the turf at Arsenal cos that's where the best surface is "

Well ...... let's be honest here..... as much as everyone loves Arsenal ...... it's not the best fuck surface.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Keep your bike off my roads......

By *he_TicklersCouple
over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

I use the cycle lane to overtake pedestrian’s when I run and I use the pavement to overtake cyclist when I cycle, it’s pedestrian’s that walk with their heads down looking at their phone and dog walkers with stupidly long retractable dog leads that drive me nuts

Post new Message to Thread