Jump to newest

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Anyone know who had the first blow job?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I told you you wouldn't Adam and Eve it.

over a year ago

How do you think eve got Adam to take the Apple

Go on give you bj if you do

Won’t cause any problems

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"If I told you you wouldn't Adam and Eve it."

Hahaha

over a year ago

I've often wondered who was the first person to look at a cow's udder and think "I'm gonna go pull that and drink whatever comes out of it"

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No.

Not likely to be the ancient Greeks. They considered the mouth unsanitary

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There is a reference in Herodotus to a man not having sex in the usual way with his wife, to try to prevent pregnancy. I'm not aware of any commentary on what that might be alluding to - and the focus of the passage was less sex, and more trying to prevent a negative prophecy.

(Modern minds might go straight to anal. Actually, Greek MM relationships tended to be intercrural - between the thighs)

over a year ago

Tin town

"There is a reference in Herodotus to a man not having sex in the usual way with his wife, to try to prevent pregnancy. I'm not aware of any commentary on what that might be alluding to - and the focus of the passage was less sex, and more trying to prevent a negative prophecy.

(Modern minds might go straight to anal. Actually, Greek MM relationships tended to be intercrural - between the thighs)"

I always though doing it "the Greek way" was anal... that ouzo always has me waking up with a sore arse.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There is a reference in Herodotus to a man not having sex in the usual way with his wife, to try to prevent pregnancy. I'm not aware of any commentary on what that might be alluding to - and the focus of the passage was less sex, and more trying to prevent a negative prophecy.

(Modern minds might go straight to anal. Actually, Greek MM relationships tended to be intercrural - between the thighs)

I always though doing it "the Greek way" was anal... that ouzo always has me waking up with a sore arse. "

It is the stereotype. It's historically inaccurate.

(Ouzo. Once was enough. Oimoi)

over a year ago

It was probably a roman orgy at gobblus maximus's crib

By *tever69UKMan
over a year ago

bury

I wonder who first saw a civet having a shit, went over when it had finished and thought... that's a coffee bean in there, I'll give it a rinse and have a brew.

over a year ago

Tin town

"I wonder who first saw a civet having a shit, went over when it had finished and thought... that's a coffee bean in there, I'll give it a rinse and have a brew."

Gareth hunt?

Post new Message to Thread