Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love mine certain songs get their attention to dance with me. Every since they were pups.

The daschund - Low rider

The Beabull- Bad to the bone

The Lab - Happy

I know its conditioning but its still the best. Does anyone else do the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only have a fish tank... I can't get them to dance with me no matter how hard I try!

over a year ago

Man's best friend...dancer or no dancer .

over a year ago

As I’m 33 and terminally single, I drink wine and sing to my dogs quite often. They don’t dance though unfortunately

over a year ago

"I love mine certain songs get their attention to dance with me. Every since they were pups.

The daschund - Low rider

The Lab - Happy

"

Mine wakes up when either Supervet or Paul o'gradys for the love of dogs music comes on

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I love mine certain songs get their attention to dance with me. Every since they were pups.

The daschund - Low rider

The Lab - Happy

"

Dancing with dogs? I always take the lead

over a year ago

Not dancing, but I can get my kids Huskies to howl along with me..

over a year ago

Mine is a boxer, he does all sorts of funny stuff, but never seen him dancing, I’m sure

over a year ago

The daschund - Low rider

The Lab - Happy

Dancing with dogs? I always take the lead "

lol

over a year ago

"Not dancing, but I can get my kids Huskies to howl along with me.."
The beabull the howler in my family. Any sirens he mocks them. Its hilarious. Got to love them though with thier innocent personalities.

over a year ago

"Not dancing, but I can get my kids Huskies to howl along with me.. The beabull the howler in my family. Any sirens he mocks them. Its hilarious. Got to love them though with thier innocent personalities."
Also huskies and malamutes are hilarious. It could be a blizzard -30 f . They fight you coming into the house because you don't want people thinking you abusing them.

over a year ago

"Not dancing, but I can get my kids Huskies to howl along with me.. The beabull the howler in my family. Any sirens he mocks them. Its hilarious. Got to love them though with thier innocent personalities. Also huskies and malamutes are hilarious. It could be a blizzard -30 f . They fight you coming into the house because you don't want people thinking you abusing them. "

It's funny watching Huskies in the UK, especially where we rarely get any significant snow. When it does happen, they go absolutely mental and probably don't know why. It must be in the genes..

over a year ago

"Not dancing, but I can get my kids Huskies to howl along with me.. The beabull the howler in my family. Any sirens he mocks them. Its hilarious. Got to love them though with thier innocent personalities. Also huskies and malamutes are hilarious. It could be a blizzard -30 f . They fight you coming into the house because you don't want people thinking you abusing them.

It's funny watching Huskies in the UK, especially where we rarely get any significant snow. When it does happen, they go absolutely mental and probably don't know why. It must be in the genes.."

lol my husbands sons malamutes will fight you in extreme cold. You don't want to look abusive. Yet those dogs don't give a fuck. Then you have to explain that you not a abusive owner.

Post new Message to Thread