Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do they make…

Jump to newest

By *ellhungvwe OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

… service station toilets almost unnavigable?

I am just at Keele services (and not an expert on the ladies loo’s) but pretty much every gents loo is like a Krypton Factor maze to get in - small doors, narrow passages and the loos hidden out the back.

Do the people designing them get bonus marks for making them a crowd management nightmare?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's odd isn't it. I can't really see the point but I'm sure there is one

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"… service station toilets almost unnavigable?

I am just at Keele services (and not an expert on the ladies loo’s) but pretty much every gents loo is like a Krypton Factor maze to get in - small doors, narrow passages and the loos hidden out the back.

Do the people designing them get bonus marks for making them a crowd management nightmare?"

just have a pee in car park

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do the people designing them get bonus marks for making them a crowd management nightmare?"

The boring answer, is that it's so you have to walk past/through all the stores and eateries etc to get to them, in the hope that you may spy something to want on the way to/from the loos.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do the people designing them get bonus marks for making them a crowd management nightmare?

The boring answer, is that it's so you have to walk past/through all the stores and eateries etc to get to them, in the hope that you may spy something to want on the way to/from the loos."

Yes, like the walk through 100 concessions at the airport to get to the departure lounge. Damn those giant toblerones !

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Some service station disabled loos are too small to manoeuvre a wheelchair within. Yeah, ridiculous!

By *ellhungvwe OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Some service station disabled loos are too small to manoeuvre a wheelchair within. Yeah, ridiculous! "

Madness. The entrances are too small to manoeuvre me in - I know I am tall but they are just tiny

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's when the entrance/exit isn't wide enough to have people going bot the ways. It's a nightmare when it's busy. It's weird when you queue to get in because of this only to get in and find loads of available cubicles. Very strange.

Post new Message to Thread