Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amsterdam

Jump to newest

By *ristolrob OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

anybody been ? we are both going in feb and just want some general advice on good places to go and bad places to avoid...cheers peeps !! and happy new year to you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having stayed there many times I’d thoroughly recommend seeing as much of it as you can….

Avoiding certain parts will deprive you of a fantastic experience….!.

To me the appeal of Amsterdam is the diversity…

over a year ago

Haven't been to Amsterdam for years but I have been twice and both times was amazing just explore and enjoy yourselfs have fun

over a year ago

"Having stayed there many times I’d thoroughly recommend seeing as much of it as you can….

To me the appeal of Amsterdam is the diversity… "

Totally agree. For me, best part of being there is wandering about getting lost, which I do with aplomb!

I love visiting the place .... wanna go together next time Sox?

over a year ago

"Having stayed there many times I’d thoroughly recommend seeing as much of it as you can….

Totally agree. For me, best part of being there is wandering about getting lost, which I do with aplomb!

I love visiting the place .... wanna go together next time Sox? "

Yeah Laine...to bloom'in right,,,that will be awesome..... we'll rock the place...

over a year ago

I love visiting the place .... wanna go together next time Sox?

Yeah Laine...to bloom'in right,,,that will be awesome..... we'll rock the place... "

damn rock the Damrak.

over a year ago

I've been 5 times. It depends on what you wanna do really

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

My personal favourite play place in Amsterdam is the B1 cinema which is located at Reguliersbreestraat 6, about 1/4 mile south of Dam Square. I have had some very interesting times there with an ex.

By *ristolrob OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

thanks for the heads up so far peeps and peepets...im sure we will be able to get lost with no problems at all and the cinema sounds very intriguing...any more particular places or clubs we should think about attending...im into cuban cigars so would like to find a good cigar shop too...any advice ?? thanks

By *unBrumCplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We are going too at the end of Jan. We are planning to try the B1 cinema and some of the clubs. Lucy likes lots of guys to cover her in cum so hopefully the cinema will be good for us. Would also like to show off in a sex shop and maybe find a gloryhole somewhere. Any tips?

over a year ago

Showboat club a must its brill

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Went there in the eighties..nice during the day, plenty to see..we were told to avoid the sex clubs back then as you have a far chance of being ripped off and a kicking if you objected..

Lots of dope cafes scattered about..easy to spot with nicotine running down the windows...we swerved them, not our scene..but be careful if you do like the Jamaican woodbines..its lot as liberal out there as you might think and you can still get nicked..if im not mistaken I think tourists were banned from the dope cafes last year.

Not the sort of place I would want to walk around after dark though..a lot of right dubious types walking about..personally I found it dirty and seedy..but people have said its a lot better now.

over a year ago

If you like your food, Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant was very good!

Post new Message to Thread