Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Steamers quay last night

Jump to newest

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Anyone who went say hi but i went upstairs and several dom women up there whipping their subservient and i mean whipping him he was pretty close to bleeding imagine he will struggle to sit down for days, what pleasure do you gain from this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

General masochism.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"General masochism."
yes but you into that? I certainly am not

By *obandsue 69Couple
over a year ago

north Cornwall

Dark room was definitely fun last night

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Yes. Some people are into it, some aren't. It just is what it is.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Dark room was definitely fun last night "
really what happened in there is that the room next to changing rooms i never went in there?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Yes. Some people are into it, some aren't. It just is what it is."
two of the women were quite hot looking but wore their outfits all night, this club doesnt really have a policy on dress code but i personally strip down always have

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

"Yes. Some people are into it, some aren't. It just is what it is.two of the women were quite hot looking but wore their outfits all night, this club doesnt really have a policy on dress code but i personally strip down always have "

I prefer to stay in stockings, shoes and a bar at least at clubs. People should be allowed to wear whatever they're confident in.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Yes. Some people are into it, some aren't. It just is what it is.two of the women were quite hot looking but wore their outfits all night, this club doesnt really have a policy on dress code but i personally strip down always have

I prefer to stay in stockings, shoes and a bar at least at clubs. People should be allowed to wear whatever they're confident in."

true and no probs with that although i did find it a little strange that guys continuously came down to the dungeon completely dressed its near the jacuzzi

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going up on Friday 20th

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

They're Dommes

I love inflicting pain, it's very satisfying. And a stripey bum is a work of art

By *evonshireboyMan
over a year ago

North Devon

"They're Dommes

I love inflicting pain, it's very satisfying. And a stripey bum is a work of art "

I had a partner who loved being beaten, loved the marks and the bruises and the soreness that lasted for several days. I wasn't keen at first (a lifetime of "don't hit women" is buried in my psyche) but came to really enjoy it because of the pleasure she got from it.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"They're Dommes

I love inflicting pain, it's very satisfying. And a stripey bum is a work of art

I had a partner who loved being beaten, loved the marks and the bruises and the soreness that lasted for several days. I wasn't keen at first (a lifetime of "don't hit women" is buried in my psyche) but came to really enjoy it because of the pleasure she got from it.

"

I watched the guy being beaten and he struggled in his shackles, his arse was really black and blue and the skin nearly bled, i wasn't turned on by it and the two women inflicting the punishment wernt turned on by it, so why?

By *oupleforfun7669Couple
over a year ago

Minehead / Taunton

We have had some great times in Steamers Quay

One night I took the Mrs in to the dark room.

We headed in to the corner and with her back to the door started to kiss deeply. I saw out the corner of my eye a few guys coming in and watching me kiss and fondle her.

They approached and she flinched as I realised they had started to touch my wife as well. My hand was on her ass and I felt another guys hand on her ass touching it as well. By this time not sure but there were a few different guys touching her in various places.

Once again I felt the wife tense up and then realised another guy was running his hand up her stocking clad legs and under her short skirt. It was not long before she had hands all over her, legs boobs bum back etc etc.

She was also now starting to breath heavier and seem to be getting quite excited. A few of the guys have taken there cocks out and when I looked down I saw she has taken a cock in each hand. Her body seemed to be moving about a bit and realised another guy seems to have lifted her skirt and is thrusting his cock between her legs against her knickers. I was still kissing her deeply while she has a cock in each hand and another guy thrusting his cock against her knickers between her legs, i can feel her body beeing played with. The guy thrusting between her legs suddenly stops thrusting, I wonder why then my Mrs opens her legs a bit, I realise he is pulling her knickers to one side, when he places his cock back between her legs again she is so wet and excited she pushes back and his cock slides all the way in. I can feel the thrusting of the stranger behind her and his thrusting is speeding up. After only a short time he cums I guess shooting his spunk deep inside her and pulls his cock out, without any delay another guy takes his place and fucks her until he cums again guessing he also shooting his spunk deep inside her. Another 2 guys both have there turn, now thinking she had 4 loads of sprung in her I get between her legs and fuck a very wet and spunky pussy from behind while she has a few cocks in front of her to suck on

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Anyone who went say hi but i went upstairs and several dom women up there whipping their subservient and i mean whipping him he was pretty close to bleeding imagine he will struggle to sit down for days, what pleasure do you gain from this "

Knowing he can’t sit down for days?

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Anyone who went say hi but i went upstairs and several dom women up there whipping their subservient and i mean whipping him he was pretty close to bleeding imagine he will struggle to sit down for days, what pleasure do you gain from this

Knowing he can’t sit down for days?"

lol

By *oupleforfun7669Couple
over a year ago

Minehead / Taunton

We have had some great times in Steamers Quay

One night I took the Mrs in to the dark room.

We headed in to the corner and with her back to the door started to kiss deeply. I saw out the corner of my eye a few guys coming in and watching me kiss and fondle her.

They approached and she flinched as I realised they had started to touch my wife as well. My hand was on her ass and I felt another guys hand on her ass touching it as well. By this time not sure but there were a few different guys touching her in various places.

Once again I felt the wife tense up and then realised another guy was running his hand up her stocking clad legs and under her short skirt. It was not long before she had hands all over her, legs boobs bum back etc etc.

She was also now starting to breath heavier and seem to be getting quite excited. A few of the guys have taken there cocks out and when I looked down I saw she has taken a cock in each hand. Her body seemed to be moving about a bit and realised another guy seems to have lifted her skirt and is thrusting his cock between her legs against her knickers. I was still kissing her deeply while she has a cock in each hand and another guy thrusting his cock against her knickers between her legs, i can feel her body beeing played with. The guy thrusting between her legs suddenly stops thrusting, I wonder why then my Mrs opens her legs a bit, I realise he is pulling her knickers to one side, when he places his cock back between her legs again she is so wet and excited she pushes back and his cock slides all the way in. I can feel the thrusting of the stranger behind her and his thrusting is speeding up. After only a short time he cums I guess shooting his spunk deep inside her and pulls his cock out, without any delay another guy takes his place and fucks her until he cums again guessing he also shooting his spunk deep inside her. Another 2 guys both have there turn, now thinking she had 4 loads of sprung in her I get between her legs and fuck a very wet and spunky pussy from behind while she has a few cocks in front of her to suck on

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Dark rooms are so exciting lol

By *odevilWoman
over a year ago

exeter

"

I watched the guy being beaten and he struggled in his shackles, his arse was really black and blue and the skin nearly bled, i wasn't turned on by it and the two women inflicting the punishment wernt turned on by it, so why? "

How do you know none of them were turned on by it?! Did you ask? How could you tell?

As a masochist, I might struggle and squeal and protest at being hit because it still hurts... that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not turned on by it.

Some Dom/mes are more interested in the reactions of the bottom than the actual sadism this also doesn't necessarily preclude their enjoyment of it.

By *red333 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"

I watched the guy being beaten and he struggled in his shackles, his arse was really black and blue and the skin nearly bled, i wasn't turned on by it and the two women inflicting the punishment wernt turned on by it, so why?

How do you know none of them were turned on by it?! Did you ask? How could you tell?

As a masochist, I might struggle and squeal and protest at being hit because it still hurts... that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not turned on by it.

Some Dom/mes are more interested in the reactions of the bottom than the actual sadism this also doesn't necessarily preclude their enjoyment of it.

"

well true but they appeared to be detached from it all

Post new Message to Thread